作者 主题: 【简易翻译】注意!克苏鲁 秘密战争中的恐怖【第四章】主人与仆人(持续更新)  (阅读 9618 次)

副标题: 大概是一些新的神话生物

离线 ambog

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 611
  • 苹果币: 3
主人还是仆人?(Masters or Servants?)
“对抗敌人的最佳武器是另一个敌人。”-尼采
(“The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.” - Friedrich Nietzsche)
在详细研究了神话所带来的一些最大威胁之后,本章将着眼于一些较小的威胁:在秘密战争期间可能对调查人员有帮助或阻碍的奴仆种族。虽然有些存在似乎至少站在盟国一边,但谁能真正理解他们的动机,或希望控制如此完全陌生和无法理解的东西?尤其是在其他人曾经尝试过并且失败过的情况下。
(Having looked in detail at some of the greatest threats the Mythos has to offer, this chapter looks at some of the smaller ones: servitor races that may either be a help or hindrance to the investigators during the course of the Secret War. While some at least appear to be on the Allies’ side, can anyone truly fathom their motivations, or hope to control something so utterly alien and incomprehensible? Particularly when (as in the case of the shoggoths) others have tried—and failed—before.)

离线 ambog

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 611
  • 苹果币: 3
伊索尔(YS’BWOR)小型仆从种族(Lesser Servitor Race)
« 回帖 #1 于: 2020-01-16, 周四 17:15:41 »
伊索尔没有历史。 我本人想到了从亚特兰蒂斯语中给他们起的这个名字,意思是“潜行”。 最近,当发现有两家经营我们的情报部门的企业时,引起了我的注意。 在检查了两个人的尸体,并考虑到它们上不存在任何传说之后,我得出结论,它们是我们敌人实施的犯规繁殖程序的结果。
(The ys’bwor do not have a history. I have taken it upon myself to give them this name from an Atlantean word meaning “to sneak”. These foul beasts were brought to my attention recently when two were found running businesses that catered to our intelligence departments. After inspecting the bodies of both individuals, and considering the fact that there is no existing lore on them, I have concluded that they are the result of a foul breeding program by our foes.)
在它们准备好进食之前,这些生物在视觉上与人类是无法区分的。它们可以像人类一样吃喝,但它们从动物的生命能量中获得真正的营养。它们最喜欢的食物是活人,显然是因为它们能品尝到它们死去猎物的记忆。在伊索尔的躯干上有许多触手,它们缠绕在一起,模拟人类胸腔。到了进食的时候,触须张开,露出一个像刀一样的薄喙。伊索尔用触手制服他们的受害者,而喙刺穿他们,抽出血液和生命力。
(These creatures are visually indistinguishable from humans until they are ready to feed. They can eat and drink as humans, but they get their true nourishment from feeding on the life energy of animals. Their preferred food is living human, apparently because they can savor the memories of their dying prey. On the ys’bwor’s torso are numerous tentacles, which are entwined together to simulate a human ribcage. When it is time to feed, the tentacles unfurl, revealing a thin, knife-like beak. The ys’bwor use the tentacles to subdue their victim while the beak pierces them and drains blood and life force.)
这些可怕的生物是出色的间谍。他们没有保留人类母语与口音的习惯,能模仿任何一个他们听了超过几分钟的人的声音模式。它们虽然强壮顽强,但仍易受常规武器的影响。我们现在仍然对他们知之甚少,如果能把更多的活标本交给我们作进一步研究,我与您的国家将万分感激。
(These horrid creatures are excellent spies. They do not have the human habit of retaining the accent of their native language, and can mimic the vocal patterns of anyone they listen to for more than a few minutes. While robust and hardy, they are still susceptible to conventional weapons. As we still know very little, your country and I would be eternally grateful if additional live specimens can be turned over to us for further study.)
—理查德·戴德曼教授
(—Professor Richard Deadman)
我出去玩了很长时间。你懂得—找一个愿意给士兵展示美好时光的女孩。之所以这个女孩,你看,是因为她在盯着我看。所以我去找她,请她喝一杯。她说苦艾酒-我不知道那是什么东西,但我说可以。我去拿饮料,回到她的桌旁,在路上我看到她和另一个男人聊天。
(I was out for a good time. Ya’ know— looking for a girl willing to show a soldier a good time. So this girl, see, she was givin’ me the eye. So I go over to her and offer to buy her a drink. She says absinthe—I didn’t know it was that kinda place, but I said okay. I go get the drinks and go back to her table and on the way I see her talkin’ to some guy.)
我看不见他长什么样,因为他背对着我。所以我觉得她就像一个妓女或者别的什么,那是她的皮条客。我觉得没关系,我有点多余的现金。我坐在她旁边,我们聊了一会儿,然后喝了一杯。我发誓,我一点也不知道发生了什么奇怪的事。所以,我鼓起勇气问自己今晚要花多少钱,因为我不喜欢惊喜。。。
(I couldn’t see what he looked like ‘cause his back was to me. So I figures she’s like a lady of the evening or whatever and that was her pimp. I think to myself that’s fine, I got a little extra cash. I sit down next to her and we talk about nothin’ for a while and we drink. I didn’t have a clue there was anything weird going on, I swear. So, I get my courage up a bit and I ask how much the evening is going to cost me, you know, ‘cause I don’t like surprises...)
好吧,她问我我觉得她是什么样的女孩,我说,有什么地方我们可以私下谈谈,我会告诉她我认为她是什么样的女孩。所以我们去了街对面的一个小公寓,在地下室,我猜以前是商店。我们走下去,就像走下这条灯光昏暗的长楼梯。就像,教堂一样。我不知道该怎么解释,就这么宽,墙壁和地板都是石头做的。
(Okay, she asks me what kinda girl I think she is, and I say, is there anywhere we can go to talk in private and I would tell her what kinda girl I thought she was. So we go to this little apartment down the street, in a basement below I guess what used to be shops. We go down there, like down this long dimly lit staircase. It was like, church-like. I don’t know how to explain it, just wide and with walls and floor made from stone.)
不管怎么说,这没关系,你知道,正常的,从一开始。我唯一能说的是,当我把手放在她胸口时,我能感觉到奇怪的肋骨。就好像皮肤下面有一条宽而结实的带子,和婴儿手臂一样厚,这很奇怪,我一秒钟后才发现是什么。就好像她的胸腔被撕开了,然后就有恶心的白色触须在周围挥舞,抓着我。但那并不是最糟糕的,在所有的触须下面是一个喙,一个可怕的,蜡质的喙。
(Anyway, it was okay, you know, normal, to start with. The only thing I could say would have given away that anything was strange was that when I ran my hands across her, um, chest, I could feel weird ribs. As if just under the skin there were wide, firm bands about as thick as a baby’s arm, and that was weird, and I found out what it was a second later. It was like her ribcage tore open and then there were sickly white tentacles waving around and grabbing at me. But that wasn’t the worst of it—under all those tentacles was a beak, a horrible, waxy beak.)
她把那只喙插入我的胸部中央,然后吮吸就像她在吮吸我的灵魂,我无法摆脱,因为她的手臂-所有这些手臂-都在挤压我。像章鱼一样冰冷而有弹性的手臂。我感觉我要悄悄离开这个世界了,不知从哪里传来了高声的哀嚎。这是无法忍受的,声音-这就像整个世界都要结束了。然后这些手抓住我,把我从那里拉出来,把我带回了这个世界。我只记得这些,这个巨大的伤疤会提醒我,把我的,你知道的,放在裤子里。
(She stuck that beak into the middle of my chest, and she sucked. It was like she was sucking my soul out and I couldn’t get away ‘cause her arms—all those arms—were squeezing me. Cold rubbery arms like an octopus. I could feel myself slipping away, and out of nowhere there was this high keening. It was unbearable, the sound— it was like the whole world was ending. Then these hands grabbed me and pulled me out of there, and brought me here. That’s all I remember, and this huge scar is gonna remind me to keep my, ya’ know, in my pants.)
—炮兵中士约翰·霍斯金斯休假受伤后的情况汇报
(- Debriefing of Gunnery Sergeant John Hoskins following on-leave injury)
所谓的“婚配安妮”与军人结婚领取已婚生活津贴一直存在问题(调查员指南,第11页),但现在似乎出现了一个新问题。某些敏感的秘密和作战计划似乎最近被泄露了,回家休假时擅离职守的男性比例更高。这些安妮中的一些人会不会比一开始看到的更多呢?
(There has always been a problem with the so-called “Allotment Annies” marrying servicemen to claim their married living allowance (the Investigator’s Guide, p.11), but now there seems to be a new problem. Certain sensitive secrets and battle plans appear to have been leaked of late and there has been a higher proportion of men going AWOL when home on leave. Could there be more to some of these Annies than at first meets the eye?)
一个伊索尔已经接触了盟军的神秘情报机构,并向他们提供了他的服务。他声称,他可以渗透到美国政治中一个日益壮大的纳粹组织,这个从内部威胁到美国的战争潜力,并为绝密档案提供足够的信息,挫败其阴谋。但是他想要什么报酬来提供这些信息,这是同盟国愿意付出的代价吗?你能相信他会照他说的做吗?
(An ys’bwor has approached the Allied occult intelligence community and offered them his services. He claims that he can infiltrate a growing Nazi cell within US politics that could threaten the American war effort from within, and provide Majestic with enough information to bring the operation down. But what does he want in return for this information, and is it a price that the Allies are willing to pay? Even more fundamentally, can he be trusted to do as he says?)
荷兰的抵抗组织正在经历一段非常艰难的时期;他们最好的几名特工已经失踪,其他人似乎心烦意乱,神志不清。与纳粹占领军之间没完没了的猫捉老鼠游戏的压力是越来越大,或者有更险恶的事情发生?
(The Dutch Resistance is having a very hard time of it; several of their best operatives have disappeared, and others appear to be distracted and out of sorts. Is the pressure of the never-ending cat-and-mouse game with the occupying Nazi forces getting too much to bear, or is there something more sinister going on?)
那些被伊索尔咬过的动物有失去理智的危险,因为这种生物消耗了它们的记忆。
(Those bitten by an ys’bwor are in danger of being left mindless as the creature consumes their memories.)
伊索尔(YS’BWOR)
小型仆从种族(Lesser Servitor Race)
【克苏鲁呼唤规则】
STR 3D6+6
DEX 2D6+6
INT 3D6+3
CON 3D6+3
SIZ 2D6+6
APP 3D6+3
POW 3D6+6
EDU n/a
SAN n/a
体力值:变量:(7-19)
(Hit Points: variable(7-19))
伤害加成:变化
(Damage Bonus: varies)
移动:9
(Move: 9)
战斗:(Weapons:)
触手30%,仅擒抱,见特殊规则。
(Tentacle 30%, Grapple only, see Special Rules.)
咬50%,伤害1D4+db+POW消耗,见特殊规则。
(Bite 50%, damage 1D4+db+POW drain, see Special Rules.)
技能:间谍行动20%,乔装20%,爆破15%,伪造20%,躲藏50%,潜行45%,侦查 40%,加上1D4技能由守密人选择。
(Skills: Espionage 20%, Disguise 20%, Demolitions 15%, Forgery 20%, Hide 50%, Sneak 45%, Spot Hidden 40%, plus 1D4 skills of the Keeper’s choosing.)
护甲:1点;魔法和电能忽略护甲。
(Armour: 1 point; magic and electricity bypass armour.)
咒文:克苏鲁通神术,达贡联络术,海德拉联络术,治愈法(传统),空鬼召唤/束缚术。
(Spells: Contact Cthulhu, Contact Dagon, Contact Hydra, Heal, Summon/Bind Dimensional Shambler.)
理智损失:正常情况下为0;攻击时为1/1D6。
(Sanity Loss: 0 normally; 1/1D6 while attacking.)
特殊规则:伊索尔可以使用任何人类武器。这种生物看起来像是人,直到它的目标受害者被关在门后。让它感到安全后它会用触手攻击并进食。
(Special Rules: ys’bwor can use any human weapon. The creature appears to be human until its intended victim is behind closed doors and feels safe.Then it will attack with its tentacles and feed.)
触手的擒抱攻击不会造成伤害,但用于固定受害者(见《克苏鲁的呼唤》第六版规则手册第68页的擒抱规则)。伊索尔有八个触手,每回合八个触手都可以行动。如果八个触手中有三个抓住了受害者,并且尝试固定成功,则该生物将尝试咬人攻击。
(The tentacle’s Grapple attack does no damage but is used to immobilise the victim (see the Grapple rules on p.68 of the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition rulebook). The ys’bwor has eight tentacles and attacks with all eight in each round. If three of the eight grasp the victim and the immobilisation attempt is successful, the creature will attempt a Bite attack.)
在成功的咬伤攻击中,除了最初造成的物理伤害外,该生物每回合还消耗1D6 POW,直到受害者失去知觉或以某种方式挣脱;伊索尔也吸收了受害者的记忆。一旦受害者的POW全部被消耗,他就会失去理智,无法正常工作。然后伊索尔通常会吃掉受害者的骨头,肌肉,并且没有留下任何证据。
(Upon a successful Bite attack, in addition to the initial physical damage caused, the creature also drains 1D6 POW per round until the victim is unconscious or somehow breaks free; the ys’bwor also absorbs the memories of its victim. Once all of the victim’s POW has been consumed, he is left mindless and cannot function. The ys’bwor usually then eats the victim—bone, sinew, and all—leaving no evidence behind.)
模仿:在听过任何人声之后,无论是现场还是录音,伊索尔都能准确地模仿。当面对面交谈时,这将使乔装和间谍行动的鉴定获得+20%的奖励。如果只通过语音进行交流(例如通过电话或无线电),则鉴定增奖励增长到+70%。
(Mimic: after listening to any human voice, live or recorded, the ys’bwor can emulate it accurately. This grants a +20% on Disguise and Espionage rolls when speaking face-to-face. If communication is vocal only (for example by telephone or radio), the bonus increases to +70%.)
【狂野世界规则】
属性:灵巧d6,聪慧d8,心魂d8,力量d8,活力d8。
(Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8,  Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8.)
技能:近战d8,知识(拆除)d4,知识(间谍)d4,知识(伪造)d4,察觉d6,交涉d12,射击d8,潜行d8。
(Skills: Fighting d8, Knowledge (Demolitions) d4, Knowledge (Espionage) d4, Knowledge (Forgery) d4, Notice d6, Persuasion d12, Shooting d8, Stealth d8.)
魅力:+2;移速:7;格挡:7;坚韧:7(1)。
(Charisma: +2; Pace: 7; Parry: 7; Toughness: 7(1).)
特殊能力
(Special Abilities)
•盔甲(+1):硬壳。
(•   Armor (+1): bony carapace.)
•吸引人:在人类形态中,这些生物非常吸引人。
(•   Attractive: in their human form, these creatures can be very appealing.)
•咬伤:Str+d4;只能用于被擒抱的受害者。
(•   Bite: Str+ d4; can only be used on grappled victims.)
•消耗记忆:那些被伊索尔咬过的人也必须在与该生物相反的灵掷中成功,或者在心魂失去死亡一步。一旦他们的心魂降到d4以下,他们就会失去理智,而这个生物已经消耗并储存了他们所有的记忆——然后恐惧会完全吞噬受害者,没有留下任何证据。
(•   Consume Memories: those who have been bitten by an ys’bwor must also succeed at an opposed Spirit roll with the creature or lose a die step in Spirit. Once their Spirit drops below d4, they are left mindless—the creature has consumed and stored all their memories— and the horror then eats the victim entirely, leaving no evidence behind.)
•恐怖:看到这些生物的真实形态时,会触发一个心魂掷骰,掷骰失败会导致在恐怖效果表上进行检查。
(•   Horror: seeing the true form of these creatures prompts a Spirit roll, the failure of which causes a check on the Horror Effects Table.)
•模仿:伊索尔可以模仿它听到的任何人声。这允许它在试图使用说服技能时在其狂野骰子上掷一个d10。
(•   Mimic: an ys’bwor can emulate any human voice it has heard. This allows it to roll a d10 on its Wild Die when attempting to use its Persuasion skill.)
•咒语:这些生物知道以下咒语:克苏鲁通神术,达贡联络术,海德拉联络术,治疗,空鬼召唤/束缚术。
(•   Spells: these creatures know the following spells: contact Cthulhu, contact Dagon, contact Hydra, healing, summon/bind dimensional shambler.)
•触手:招架+1。伊索尔在尝试与对手格斗时使用d10野生骰子;当尝试与敌人格斗时,该生物也获得+3结伙加值。
(•   Tentacle: Parry +1. Ys’bwor use a d10 Wild Die when attempting to grapple an opponent; the creature also gains a +3 gang up bonus when attempting to grapple a foe.)
•弱点(魔法和电力):魔法和电力攻击忽略生物的盔甲。
(•   Weakness (Magic and Electricity): magic and electricity attacks ignore the creature’s armour.)
在我的时代,我认识一些抢手的人,但老实说。。。-佩吉
(I’ve known some grabby men in my time, but honestly... - Peggy)

(译注:这是我在正式规则中看见有APP的神话生物,我计算了一下这东西的APP值换算成7版规则,平均是82。[:em001])