作者 主题: Silent Night (7th Edition) Forum Game  (阅读 145667 次)

副标题: 平安夜 - 7版论坛团

离线 Katherine

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 19
  • 苹果币: 0
Re: Silent Night (7th Edition) Forum Game
« 回帖 #30 于: 2014-07-12, 周六 00:51:19 »
引用
Archer:"please don't forget my past job and educational experiences , private eye. If you believe,Amaya will give up his job and go to enjoy God's creation by no reason?even if she said nothing about why she did this."
“The Suitcase which she took into the house is so large that i'm very sure it are not just prepared for this party.she is planning to start her trip from here, Amaya right?
"So,i guess it means she met someting and makes she want to run out of everything about it  as quckly as her can as well as many criminals i met before ,who wants to run out everyhing about his crime and go everywhere they can,except the original city."
"A lady met something which it made her  give up most thing she owned and travel alone ,in order to leave it ."
“Emotional matters.”

Catherine:
This is crazy. I, I don't know what to say. I don't even know whether your words are true, but if that's true......

Catherine had a glimpse at Amaya, and found her a little irritated by Archer.

Catherine:
I must apologize, Amaya. I should know that Archer is this kind of people and that i should not start the conversation...
I‘m so sorry.

离线 Archer

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 29
« 回帖 #31 于: 2014-07-12, 周六 01:05:43 »

Amaya:"I have great difficulties understanding you.In a word, you are in debt and need a job opportunity to overcome it. Right? I can write a letter of recommendation to the police. They may need your talent to confront terrorists."
Amaya was a little fidgety when heard Archer's words.

Archer"Ii's my pleasure,I have been successfully sloving this kind of case so many times. We can discuss about the case after.But now,Let's begin the jack's activity ,shall we? I think Jack has been thirsty for it for a long time,I guess it must have the relationship with cult or it must be a  religious cult,jack right?."
Archer turn back to jack who are opening the door.

离线 sheep307

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 17
« 回帖 #32 于: 2014-07-12, 周六 13:20:39 »

Amaya:"I have great difficulties understanding you.In a word, you are in debt and need a job opportunity to overcome it. Right? I can write a letter of recommendation to the police. They may need your talent to confront terrorists."
Amaya was a little fidgety when heard Archer's words.

Archer"Ii's my pleasure,I have been successfully sloving this kind of case so many times. We can discuss about the case after.But now,Let's begin the jack's activity ,shall we? I think Jack has been thirsty for it for a long time,I guess it must have the relationship with cult or it must be a  religious cult,jack right?."
Archer turn back to jack who are opening the door.

Muller"Sounds like Archer could join FBI! Anyway, the Christmas isn't a good time to complain. I have no patience to know what Jack has prepared for us."
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-12, 周六 15:49:15 由 sheep307 »

离线 verona

• Peasant
« 回帖 #33 于: 2014-07-12, 周六 21:37:22 »
引用
Catherine:

Muller, and Verona. Say something, please.

Verona  : "Cathy, please! Why didn't you find that I don't want to talk about his situation any more? Let's turn to our initial topic. What kind of man do you like? I am going to give you a real treat!"

离线 Amaya

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 20
« 回帖 #34 于: 2014-07-13, 周日 00:23:24 »
引用
Catherine: "I must apologize, Amaya. I should know that Archer is this kind of people and that i should not start the conversation... I‘m so sorry. "
Amaya:"Don't mention it. You did nothing wrong."

离线 Kcirtap

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 161
« 回帖 #35 于: 2014-07-13, 周日 19:49:52 »
Jack: "Hey guys, guess what? It turns out to be a delivery man. Despite the biting chill outside, he is so cheerful about delivering Christmas gifts in time! On this note, I tipped him 10 dollars for his commitment...

Oh! It is from my beloved weird Uncle James. Oh how I miss him!"

Jack gave the shoe box sized parcel a vigorous shake. You heard a muted 'thud' sound.

Jack: "Oh boy, what could that be? An ancient tarot deck? A monkey's paw? Or may be a miniature Necronomicon!"

As you see Jack was feverishly seeking an entry point to tear away the parcel without permanently damaging its content, suddenly he stopped. He sulked for a second, then revealed you his predicament: a note at the side of the parcel written in bright red thick marker pen: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL X-MAS!

Jack gave you the 'puppy eyes' look. You were not sure if he was seeking for approval to open the parcel NOW or he was seeking solace for the fact that he was NOT supposed to open the parcel until tomorrow.
KP 风格:合理逻辑向

进行中的网团 - 'The Eye Surgery' 【英文】【修仙】【7版】

群网址 - 克苏鲁的后宫
http://www.goddessfantasy.net/bbs/index.php?board=993.0

QQ 群 - 克苏鲁的后宫

离线 sheep307

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 17
« 回帖 #36 于: 2014-07-14, 周一 11:07:25 »
Jack: "Hey guys, guess what? It turns out to be a delivery man. Despite the biting chill outside, he is so cheerful about delivering Christmas gifts in time! On this note, I tipped him 10 dollars for his commitment...

Jack gave the shoe box sized parcel a vigorous shake. You heard a muted 'thud' sound.

Jack: "Oh boy, what could that be? An ancient tarot deck? A monkey's paw? Or may be a miniature Necronomicon!"

As you see Jack was feverishly seeking an entry point to tear away the parcel without permanently damaging its content, suddenly he stopped. He sulked for a second, then revealed you his predicament: a note at the side of the parcel written in bright red thick marker pen: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL X-MAS!

Jack gave you the 'puppy eyes' look. You were not sure if he was seeking for approval to open the parcel NOW or he was seeking solace for the fact that he was NOT supposed to open the parcel until tomorrow.

Muller Walkes towards Jack."Put it in the stocking and open it the moment you awake!! Your Uncle still takes you as a suckling."Muller taps the note with his finger.
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-14, 周一 11:10:10 由 sheep307 »

离线 Archer

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 29
« 回帖 #37 于: 2014-07-14, 周一 17:21:58 »

Archer投掷: 1d100 = (18) = 18 in Luck to see if he has been meeting with some religious cases which can not use Science to explain it totally.
Archer: “Wait.What is your Uncle's job ?”
Archer:“If you are still keeping in touch with your uncle and let he know what have you been up to lately such as your research on the religion ‘Scientology'. I think i am able to guess what is inside it”
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-15, 周二 01:09:00 由 Archer »

离线 verona

• Peasant
« 回帖 #38 于: 2014-07-14, 周一 22:55:36 »

Verona:"Nope~ Why not follow your uncle's note? Jack, you are so excited with crossing the line. Be a good boy~~"
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-14, 周一 23:40:47 由 verona »

离线 Amaya

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 20
« 回帖 #39 于: 2014-07-15, 周二 00:12:57 »
Amaya standed up, sited down on the chair beside the table and waited to see what would happen.