作者 主题: Silent Night (7th Edition) Forum Game  (阅读 145668 次)

副标题: 平安夜 - 7版论坛团

离线 Archer

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 29
  • 苹果币: 0
Re: Silent Night (7th Edition) Forum Game
« 回帖 #10 于: 2014-07-08, 周二 19:29:12 »
引用
Jack: "So you are jobless now?"

Archer :"yes,i worked for myself and I fire myself now"
Archer roll Psychology 投掷: 1d100 = (48) = 48 ,in order to know if Jack want to hlep me out of the trouble.

引用
Jack, coldly, detested: "Oh please Archer, put that cigarette off or stand in the freezing cold outside the house and you can blow smoke to the snow."

Archer :'Ok ,sorry,you know ,it's just my instinct.'  and then put out the cigarette and Go to the kitchen to throw it to the garbage can.

Observe the kitchen ,to see if any food are being prepared in the kitchen, try to know what food we will eat in the dinner. 

离线 Archer

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 29
« 回帖 #11 于: 2014-07-08, 周二 19:48:14 »
引用

"That is so bad,  I guess you guys don't mind if I smoke? " Archer drawled and picked up his cigarette ,start to smoking.
"you guys know i am a Private Investigator.Recently,I broke a case and being pressed to pay off the large number of debt from it.I have been selling mostly asset ,i owned, include the the camare,which i use it for work . "

Verona wrinkled her brows for the cheap cigarette and sniffed at Archer silently.

Archer have a glimpse of Verona with a apologetic expression in the eyes

Archer roll Psychology 投掷: 1d100 = (16) = 16,if Verona want to lend money to his friend to help the friend out of the debt,after i said my trouble.

离线 sheep307

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 17
« 回帖 #12 于: 2014-07-08, 周二 22:11:28 »
引用

Jack: "O.M.G. I get to read your new book 'War of Magic & Technology' before it hits the bookstores? Oh, that's so coool!"

Jack gave a tight, heart-warming hug to Muller for a full 5 seconds.
Muller
"Hey, wait a minute. It's not a mixture of magic and science which I talked with you. Constructing a self-consistent world is not a easy task with two elements. The new book, beneath the  horizon, is just a fantasy story."

引用
Catherine
You mean, for shopping? I don't think that's a good idea cause there aren't many good stuffs in this small town. Shops are small and clothes are from the 80s...
Oh Verona, why don't you pay me a visit some time next year? Then we can go a shopping spree together!

Muller
I remember You had the same comment on the clothes, Verona? Why not go with Catherine!
引用

Archer
"yes,i worked for myself and I fire myself now"
Muller
Ha! I hire myself as well. But I'll never fire myself.
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-08, 周二 22:14:48 由 sheep307 »

离线 verona

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 19
« 回帖 #13 于: 2014-07-08, 周二 23:09:02 »
引用
Catherine: You mean, for shopping? I don't think that's a good idea cause there aren't many good stuffs in this small town. Shops are small and clothes are from the 80s...
Oh Verona, why don't you pay me a visit some time next year? Then we can go a shopping spree together!

Verona: "I love this girl, she's always so smart! In fact, I am going to the capital city of our state! Don't you think we should live and shop for today? Come on~"

引用
Catherine: Actually, the new job is ruining my life! It has been a month or more since the last time I went to cloth store. But you know, things are like that. You work more so you earn more. I'm glad that i've been on the right track, so what more can i complain?

Catherine smiled a bitter smile, but it is quite obvious that she's satisfied with her new job.

Verona winked at Catherine  "It sounds like your life goes up in smoke. I have a suggestion here, do you know what's that K-a-t-h-y? Marry with a rich and you will not slay the dragon alone in your office any more.

引用
Jack: "Owww man, ain't our company good enough for you to stay overnight? In fact, I have planned our activities till Boxing day! I am sure that you will be entertained!"

Verona : "I can't imagine how I could miss my big day unless your plan is really interesting, Jack. I have a long-written list with all my long-desired gadgets in my heart."

引用
Muller:I remember You had the same comment on the clothes, Verona? Why not go with Catherine!

Verona took Muller's arm and fastened on his body with a smile of satisfaction. She whispered :"I have got the permission to your VISA just now, right? It is so generous... I suddenly start to miss our days in London... not only the Spring Shows...but also the things we did amidst all my new skirts and bags in Covent Garden...." She ended up her words with a nibble on his ear.

离线 Katherine

• Peasant
« 回帖 #14 于: 2014-07-08, 周二 23:17:47 »
引用
Verona 
"It sounds like your life goes up in smoke. I have a suggestion here, do you know what's that K-a-t-h-y? Marry with a rich and you will not slay the dragon alone in your office any more.

Catherine: Hey! You should not jeer at me like that if you don't have any gentlemen who intend to date with me!

Anyway. What's so wrong with Archer? He looks quite weary. Do any of you know about the case he failed?

离线 Amaya

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 20
« 回帖 #15 于: 2014-07-08, 周二 23:57:42 »
Amaya CON roll
投掷: 1d100 = (78) = 78

引用
Jack: "It has been a few months since we last had a gathering. How about we share about what you have been up to recently? I shall start the ball rolling.

Well, being the boring old Jack you know of, I am still working as an Administrative Clerk.

Oh! Recently, I am obsessed with research on the cult...religion Scientology. It is so full of bull...nah I will not bore you with my findings.

Who's next?"

Amaya:"Well, as for me, being tired of patients, I stop working and go on treaveling around the world to enjoy God's creation."

Amaya sprawls on the Twister map.

离线 Kcirtap

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 161
« 回帖 #16 于: 2014-07-09, 周三 00:38:25 »
引用
Archer roll Psychology 投掷: 1d100 = (48) = 48 ,in order to know if Jack want to hlep me out of the trouble.

Archer Psychology vs Jack INT: requires HARD success
Psychology = 48 = NORMAL success, fail

You peered deep into Jack's eyes, as if searching for something. However, the only thing you managed to observe was that Jack was such an average Joe that it was impossible for you to know what he was thinking. You probably have to ask verbally in order to get an answer.

引用
Archer :'Ok ,sorry,you know ,it's just my instinct.'  and then put out the cigarette and Go to the kitchen to throw it to the garbage can.

Observe the kitchen ,to see if any food are being prepared in the kitchen, try to know what food we will eat in the dinner. 

You found nothing extraordinary, other than a piece of Christmas ham in the fridge.

引用
Archer roll Psychology 投掷: 1d100 = (16) = 16,if Verona want to lend money to his friend to help the friend out of the debt,after i said my trouble.

Archer Psychology vs Verona INT: requires HARD success
Psychology = 16 = HARD success, pass

<Verona, describe what Archer would have deduce based on his successful Psychology roll.>

引用
引用
Archer
"yes,i worked for myself and I fire myself now"
Muller
Ha! I hire myself as well. But I'll never fire myself.

Jack: "LOL that is so Muller style!"

引用
引用
Jack: "Owww man, ain't our company good enough for you to stay overnight? In fact, I have planned our activities till Boxing day! I am sure that you will be entertained!"

Verona : "I can't imagine how I could miss my big day unless your plan is really interesting, Jack. I have a long-written list with all my long-desired gadgets in my heart."

Jack: “Then you should stay with us till boxing day because the next day, 27 December, is where the cheap sales commence! Hey, do spare a thought for your human VISA card!"

Jack looked at Muller pitifully.

引用
Amaya CON roll
投掷: 1d100 = (78) = 78

Amaya CON roll = 78, fail -1 CON.
Amaya CON 50>49.

引用
Amaya:"Well, as for me, being tired of patients, I stop working and go on treaveling around the world to enjoy God's creation."

Jack:”Sounds fun to me! So, exactly where have you been?"
KP 风格:合理逻辑向

进行中的网团 - 'The Eye Surgery' 【英文】【修仙】【7版】

群网址 - 克苏鲁的后宫
http://www.goddessfantasy.net/bbs/index.php?board=993.0

QQ 群 - 克苏鲁的后宫

离线 Amaya

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 20
« 回帖 #17 于: 2014-07-09, 周三 13:59:28 »
引用
引用
Jack:”Sounds fun to me! So, exactly where have you been?"
Amaya:"Latin America. Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina."

引用
Jack:"I am obsessed with research on the cult...religion Scientology."
Jack:"In fact, I have planned our activities till Boxing day! I am sure that you will be entertained!"
Amaya:"I hope you didn't plan a party with some "cult" religious rites."

引用
Archer:"I broke a case and being pressed to pay off the large number of debt from it.I have been selling mostly asset ,i owned, include the the camare,which i use it for work . "
Amaya:"So, now, you have difficulties in making a life?"

离线 verona

• Peasant
« 回帖 #18 于: 2014-07-09, 周三 18:00:52 »
引用

Catherine: Hey! You should not jeer at me like that if you don't have any gentlemen who intend to date with me!

Anyway. What's so wrong with Archer? He looks quite weary. Do any of you know about the case he failed?

Verona: "Don't get me wrong honey. It is just my friendly advice."
"And, to be honest, I don't have any interest in his problem. Don't you think he is more like weird than weary? He just went to check the fridge like a raccoon." She said softly.

引用

Archer Psychology vs Verona INT: requires HARD success
Psychology = 16 = HARD success, pass

• You knew that Verona thought you are totally a loser without any attractiveness. You’d better find someone else to borrow what you need.

Verona looked Amaya's dressing up and down.
   [Please tell me what you are wearing now in details, Amaya.]
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-09, 周三 18:02:55 由 verona »

离线 sheep307

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 17
« 回帖 #19 于: 2014-07-09, 周三 20:16:06 »
引用

Muller:
"I just got to know Archer's debt. It seems that I'm not the man he asks for help when in deep water. "And he shrugs.

引用
Jack: “Then you should stay with us till boxing day because the next day, 27 December, is where the cheap sales commence! Hey, do spare a thought for your human VISA card!"

Jack looked at Muller pitifully.

Muller:
"I got a new name, VISA?"then holds his hand to Verona's waist,"Let's enjoy the rare meeting."

引用
Amaya:"Latin America. Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina."
Muller:"Amazing!Why not tell about your wonderful jouney?"
« 上次编辑: 2014-07-09, 周三 20:39:16 由 sheep307 »