副标题: v2.0 (2020/6/4更新)

离线 灯泡powerbult

• 论坛模式
  • Knight
  • 帖子数: 513
  • 苹果币: 2
Re: 【CHM】新的PF CHM大全集
« 回帖 #200 于: 2018-05-05, 周六 02:30:54 »
杀手天赋:寻找陷阱 (Trapfinding, Ex): 杀手获得解除装置作为本职技能,并在搜索和拆除陷阱时,将杀手等级的一半 (至少为1) 加到察觉和解除装置技能检定上 并获得寻找陷阱(Trapfinding)和陷阱感知(Trap Sense)这两个盗贼职业能力,将杀手等级作为有效盗贼等级来计算效果。

Trapfinding (Advanced Class Guide pg. 54 (Amazon)): The slayer gains Disable Device as a class skill. The slayer also gains the trapfinding and trap sense rogue abilities, using his slayer level as his effective rogue level.

杀手不能拆魔法陷阱很不合理嘛(棒读)果园版本已经是正确的。

离线 duke1991

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 31
  • 苹果币: 0
« 回帖 #201 于: 2018-05-15, 周二 04:02:21 »
变形者(shifter)因应官方的faq的修改可以直接放在职业介绍那边吗?

看了chm里收录的faq才发现有buff过...

具体来说  修正的包括:
4级自然变身:移除第一句话的「一天一次」。移除变形者自然变身的第四句话。替换倒数第二段为「变形者每天可以用自然变身的小时数等于[变形者等级+感知修正],不必连续但是必须以1小时为单位。对于那些基于使用自然变身次数的能力,自然变身的每个小时视为一次使用。 」

20级:在终极拟态(final aspect)的后面加上「并且变形者可以随意使用专攻和次级形态。」。

新增:6级:变形者狂怒(Shifter's Fury ,Ex) 18级:德鲁伊同名能力千面万相(A Thousand Faces)、不老身躯(Timeless Body)。
« 上次编辑: 2018-05-15, 周二 04:11:55 由 duke1991 »

线上 Shift_FK

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 482
  • 苹果币: 4
  • 长团症候群
« 回帖 #202 于: 2018-05-24, 周四 02:14:26 »
奇物:无位置页面中的信仰披肩Mentle of Faith法术抵抗披肩Mentle of Spell Resistance有误,怀疑是冗余内容
以上两件奇物均为胸部奇物,价格分别为76000GP 和90000 GP,均已正确收录在奇物:胸部页面中
万象回廊 | 房规·开团公告存档·翻译&自设
Starfinder |  游戏掌控    秘术师    先锋

PF1全AP缓慢制霸中

离线 灯泡powerbult

• 论坛模式
  • Knight
  • 帖子数: 513
« 回帖 #203 于: 2018-05-30, 周三 00:28:39 »
魔法战术工具箱 奥术发现那里把魔战和奥能师塞进去了,应该只是法师的可用资源 :em002当年自己瞎几把翻的后果啊
(嘛虽然奥能的确能拿法师的奥术发现但那是AA的事情。。。)

离线 某某

• 言多必失,团多必坑!
  • Diver
  • 帖子数: 3642
« 回帖 #204 于: 2018-05-30, 周三 06:36:39 »
新chm里划线的部分是没有了么?
别人笑我太坑,我笑他人不懂。

离线 Forty-Three

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 104
  • 苹果币: 3
« 回帖 #205 于: 2018-06-04, 周一 00:07:47 »
CRB专长
Great Cleave*大顺势斩*应是BAB+4而非+6
Great Cleave
Prerequisites: Str 13, Cleave, Power Attack, base attack bonus +4.

离线 小萌新

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 22
« 回帖 #206 于: 2018-06-05, 周二 21:03:46 »
生命之息 (Breath of Life)(CRB法术)

学派              咒法系 (医疗)

环位              牧师/先知 5

领域           医疗领域 5

施法时间       标准动作

成分              语言, 姿势

距离              接触

目标              接触到的生物

持续时间       立即

豁免              意志, 通过则无效 (无害) 或 意志, 通过则减半, 见后文

法术抗力       可 (无害) 或 可, 见后文

该法术治愈 {5d8+每CL 1点伤害 (最高+25)}。

与其他治疗法术不同,生命之息能够使刚被杀害的生物起死回生。如果当一名生物在1轮内死亡时施放该法术,就能够将该法术的治疗应用在这名生物身上。如果治疗后的生物的HP为低于该名生物体质属性的负值,它会复生,HP处于这个新值并且伤势稳定。如果该名生物的HP处于等于或大于其体质属性的负值的话,该名生物仍旧会死亡。被生命之息复活的生物会获得1个暂时的负向等级,持续1天。

死于即死效果的生物无法被生命之息所救活。

如同治疗法术,生命之息能够对不死生物造成伤害而非治愈它们,并且无法将其复生。

怎么看怎么别扭,总感觉说反了,应该是治疗后的生物的HP为等于或大于该名生物体质属性的负值,它会复生,HP处于这个新值并且伤势稳定,否则仍旧会死亡吧?不然一口奶奶回来了结果凉透了总感觉不合逻辑。

离线 mxyln0828

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 15
« 回帖 #207 于: 2018-06-08, 周五 22:28:23 »
官方FAQ似乎没有更新
UC里的这两条在果园里已经被删除了

野蛮人,巨人杀手:约顿之握职业能力允许巨人杀手使用越型武器吗?

不能。约顿之握能让巨人杀手单手使用双手武器,但只有该武器适合当前体型才能如此做。擅长巨兵职业能力只是减少巨人杀手在使用越型武器时的攻击减值,不改变使用越型武器的规则。

野蛮人,巨人杀手:一个中型巨人杀手可以使用大型双手武器,比如大型巨剑吗?

不行。越型武器规则里说明了一切,对中型体型而言,最大能持用中型双手武器、大型单手武器或超大型轻型武器。巨人杀手变体并没有能力可以改变这一规则。

2015/8/20 的UC第二版errata里,
Page 30—In the Titan Mauler archetype, in the Massive Weapons entry, before the second sentence, add “She can use two-handed weapons meant for creatures one size category larger, but the penalty for doing so is increased by 4.” Change the beginning of the following sentence from “The” to “However, the”.

因此UC的faq里已经见不到巨人杀手这一条了。
剧透 -   :
引用
Classes
Alchemist: Is the Strength bonus for the rage mutagen ability of the ragechemist archetype (page 25) in addition to the normal bonus for a Strength mutagen?
Barbarian--Totem Warrior: Does this APG archetype allow you to take more than one type of totem rage powers?
Dead Shot: When it says you make the number of attack rolls based on your base attack bonus, would that also include extra attacks from things like haste or Rapid Shot?
Dragon Totem Resilience: Dragon totem resilience says that I get energy resistance equal to twice my barbarian DR, but then it says “This DR increases by 2 for each dragon totem rage power she possesses”. From the context, it seems like it meant that the energy resistance increases. Which one is right?
Inquisitor: Ultimate Magic states that any domain-using class can take inquisitions while Ultimate Combat states that only inquisitors can take inquisitions. Which source is correct?
Monk, Martial Artist: How can I use abundant step if this archetype replaces my ki pool?
Magus, Kensai: Many of the kensai’s abilities refer to “his chosen weapon.” Is that the “single martial or exotic melee weapon of his choice” from the Weapon and Armor Proficiency ability? If it isn’t, how do I decide what his chosen weapon actually is?
Magus, Myrmidarch: Do my weapon training and armor training abilities stack if I multiclass into fighter?
Monk, Sohei: Can a sohei use flurry of blows while wearing light armor?
Monk, Tetori: This archetype has three bonus feats that do not exist: Crushing Embrace, Twin Lock, anh Backbreaker. What feats should replace those missing feats?
Ranger, Wild Stalker: How can I have the rage powers ability and the wild talents ability if they both replace favored enemy?
Feats
Boar Style: Boar Style seems to deal 2d6 bleed damage, which by the normal rules of bleed damage would apply each round, but then Boar Shred, which requires Boar Style and a much higher level, deals 1d6 bleed damage and specifies that it happens on each round. Did Boar Style mean something else?
Channeled Revival: What is the range of this ability?
Channeling Scourge: This feat has Inquisitor channel energy class feature as a prerequisite, but I see no inquisitor archetype that grants the channel energy class feature. How can an inquisitor take this feat?
Dragon Ferocity and Tiger Claws: These feats both tell me to add 1/2 my Strength bonus to damage. How does that affect my damage? Does that reduce down to 1/2?
Feral Combat Training: What does “with” in the Special line for this feat mean for monks making a flurry of blows?
Prone Shooter: What does this feat do? It says that you do not take a penalty for shooting while prone, but there is no such penalty.
Snap Shot: Can a character with Snap Shot (page 119) and Combat Reflexes make multiple attacks of opportunity with a ranged weapon, assuming that loading the ranged weapon is a free action?
Vicious Stomp: How does this interact with Greater Trip? Do you get two AOOs or just one?
Mastering Combat
Advanced Firearms and Rapid Reload: How does Rapid Reload work with advanced firearms? It seems like I can reload an early firearm with alchemical cartridges and Rapid Reload faster than an advanced firearm. Are advanced firearms meant to receive an additional reload reduction for using metal cartridges? Are they meant to work differently with Rapid Reload than early firearms?
Double-Barreled Musket: Is the range increment for a double-barreled musket 10 feet? A single-barreled musket's range increment is 40 feet.
Double-barreled Muskets and other Double-Barreled Weapons: In the third printing of Ultimate Combat, double-barreled musket’s wording received an erratum to clarify, but not double-barreled pistol or shotgun, which have similar wording. Should they also use the double-barreled musket’s erratum?
Firearms: If I roll a misfire when attempting to confirm a critical hit, what happens?
Monk Weapons: If a weapon is specified as a monk weapon, does that mean that monks are automatically proficient with that weapon?
Inappropriately Sized Firearms: Does this rule (page 136) allow a Medium or smaller creature to use larger firearms of any size?
Scorpion Whips: How do scorpion whips work? There are several published sources of scorpion whips, and they seem inconsistent.
Weapons: There are melee weapons in Ultimate Combat (pages 131 to 132) with a weight of "—". If these weapons are primarily metal (like the kerambit), how do you calculate the cost of creating mithral versions of these weapons?
至于果园里的faq没有及时更新,那是我们的失职,在此道歉

离线 番茄

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 33
« 回帖 #208 于: 2018-07-14, 周六 15:06:51 »
掉链子召唤师的幻灵基本数据表格有误,和官网online rules中的不符.例如官网表格中幻灵在6级获得第三个专长,而chm表格中是5级(好像是chm是用的动物伙伴表

离线

• 犭良人
  • Diver
  • 帖子数: 2558
  • .--. --- ... ... . ... ... .. --- -.
« 回帖 #209 于: 2018-07-14, 周六 15:41:02 »
掉链子召唤师的幻灵基本数据表格有误,和官网online rules中的不符.例如官网表格中幻灵在6级获得第三个专长,而chm表格中是5级(好像是chm是用的动物伙伴表
原版也是, 而且接下来的也有些错…正确的是6级第3专长, 9级第4专长, 19级第8专长

那顺便说一下吧, 召唤师的变体有些漏了 :em020虽然其他职业也是
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-14, 周六 15:49:37 由 犬良人 »

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
life exists only for a short while
and Time demands his due