作者 主题: 【代发】【V:tM-C:A/R】乌尔-舒尔吉  (阅读 9878 次)

副标题: 正书被删的黑材料,阿刹迈始祖次子的真正身世

离线 肥肥腌臜

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 356
  • 苹果币: 0
【代发】【V:tM-C:A/R】乌尔-舒尔吉
« 于: 2021-10-04, 周一 11:06:52 »
出处:http://www.assamites.com/urshulgi.htm
作者Clayton Oliver也负责本书。
感谢TheFool指点。

离线 肥肥腌臜

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 356
Re: 【代发】【V:tM-C:A/R】乌尔-舒尔吉
« 回帖 #1 于: 2021-10-04, 周一 11:07:27 »
 以下邮件是本书最后一份缺失文本。它已在克莱顿本人的电脑中放了好几年。既然白狼正收尾黑暗世界,他最终也选择公开。

这是哈齐姆使者与其氏族牧者,乌尔-舒尔吉的真正身世。

回程-路径:<[email protected]>
日期:1998年12月20日,周日,01:11:34 +0200
来自:匿名 <[email protected]>
回给:[email protected]
组织:无
X-接受-语言:英文
到:<收件人列表被抑制>
主题:[破损之石] 308A

我有正确认证和你的密钥。在此我建立了自己身为哈齐姆之女,而非一项科技的真实身份。我叫莎拉·施奈尔,占据学士议会的铜与电之席,对,这次非常重要,我得表明身份(译注:学士议会为阿刹迈族一准秘密机构,职责主要为开发推广血魔法,和研究利用新科技。有15个按领域划分的席位,由对应的氏族权威占据。铜与电之席负责电学和信息科技)。

首领给我下命令,要求把消息传给所有成员。你得知道什么在宝座上。

在11月8日,我们打开了群柱地窖。里面的记载证实了我们对新任最长者身份与身世的猜测。

你已知晓诸次巴力大战和第二城,以及始祖如何制造战士支系,作为世上首批警察;和由于不信任扫罗,如何制造术士支系,作为恶魔猎人的种种轶事。

问题是,至少在术士壮大前,巴力和其追随者都太没组织,以至战士和最初的术士无法清剿,这和对抗一群黄蜂一样。所以始祖给了他们些东西,使其统一自己。

他找到了一个生来灵魂就已注定腐朽的人——一个十岁的牧童——并初拥了他。然后将子嗣带到扫罗所说的诞生巴力的深坑,把其丢了进去。之后始祖之血和那灵魂的力量,就将那个孩子变成了巴力亟需的领袖。

当巴力全体进攻第二城时,先祖又神秘失踪了。但却及时回归,阻止了子嗣,也把恶魔从其附身躯体上撕了下来。战争结束时,他声称发现了一个在战场上的孩子,奄奄一息,只有初拥才能拯救这个无辜的受害者。于是他观察着这个孩子,确保周身安全。

我猜他观察得不够久。因为某种精神种子留在了孩子体内,而无论始祖做什么,那个灵魂都不可能真正纯净了。它在去年醒来,现在则成了最长者。它不是巴力,也没被附身,可我们也并不认为它没和任何邪恶事物合作或为之效忠。但它是个整体强于部分总和的情况,它不再是哈齐姆之子,也不真是。它要多些,又要少些。

我们在群柱地窖发现的每个卷轴和碑文,我们在不引起它怀疑下所能进行的每次测试,我们所有的一切都指出,乌尔-舒尔吉就是那个孩子。近乎百分之百的确定(译注:这里中断了

电源中断,启动电机。它已得知,也正行动。附件有我们今晚掌握的所有数据,而且只要镜像网站没挂掉,就会包含它们,以供下载。你已拥有我们的一切。好好利用吧。

随上帝去吧,愿他仁慈 ^S^Csend^Cquit

原文:
劇透 -   :
引用
Ur-Shulgi
by Clayton Oliver

The following email is the last piece of missing text from the Revised Assamite Clanbook. It's been sitting on Clayton Oliver's hard drive for years. He chose to release it to the public at last, now that White Wolf is bringing the World of Darkness to an end.

Here then, at last, is the true nature of ur-Shulgi, Herald of Haqim and shepherd of the Assamite clan.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:11:34 +0200
Reply-To: [email protected]
Organization: none
X-Accept-Language: en
To: <recipient list suppressed>
Subject: [BROKEN STONE] 308A

I had the right authentication and your PGP keys. Here is where I establish my bona fides as a daughter of Haqim, not as a piece of technology. My name is Sarah Schneier and I hold the Seat of Copper and Lightning in the Council of Scrolls, and yes, this is important enough to require me to expose myself.

Alpha passed the order down for me to get the word out to all cells. You have to know what's on the Throne.

On 08 November, we opened the Vault of the Pillars. The records there confirmed our suspicions as to the identity and nature of the new Eldest.

You already know about the Baali Wars, and about the Second City, and the parables of how the Ancestor made the warriors to serve as the world's first police, and how the sorcerers were made as demon hunters because the Ancestor did not trust Saulot.

The problem, at least before the sorcerers came along, was that the Baali and all their cultist followers were too disorganized for the warriors and the first sorcerers to strike at. It was like trying to fight a swarm of wasps. So the Ancestor gave them something to unify them. He found someone who was born with a soul already destined for corruption - a ten-year-old shepherd - and Embraced that child. Then Haqim took his childe to the pit that Saulot said had spawned the Baali and he threw that shepherd into it. And the blood of the Ancestor and the power of that soul turned that child into the leader that the Baali needed.

When the Baali assaulted the Second City en masse, the Ancestor was off on one of his mysterious disappearances. He made it back just in time to stop his childe and tear the demon out of the body that it rode, and when the battle was over he claimed that he had found the child dying on the battlefield and the Embrace was the only way to save that innocent victim. Then he watched the child to make sure that it was safe to have around.

I guess he did not watch long enough. Some sort of spiritual seed stayed in the child, and that soul was never truly clean anyway, no matter what the Ancestor did. And it woke up last year, and now it is the Eldest. It is not Baali, and it is not possessed, and we do not think it is not working with or for anything infernal, but it is a case where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and it is not one of Haqim's Children any more, not really. It is something more, and it is something less.

Every scroll and tablet we found in the Vault of the Pillars, every test we can perform without arousing its suspicion, everything we have points to ur-Shulgi as that child. It is close enough to 100% certainty that Alpha ord

Power out, generators are up. It knows already, and it's moving. File attachments have all data that is in our hands as of tonight, and the mirror sites will contain it for download as long as they stay up. You have all that we have. Use it.

Go with God, and may He be mer ^S^Csend^Cquit
« 上次编辑: 2021-10-04, 周一 11:18:32 由 肥肥腌臜 »

离线 观闻

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 55
Re: 【代发】【V:tM-C:A/R】乌尔-舒尔吉
« 回帖 #2 于: 2021-10-06, 周三 22:29:25 »
说实话,乌尔-舒尔吉算不算一般第四代都存疑,他可能诞生于该隐诅咒氏族之前,可能根本不受诅咒限制,上限可能跟始祖一样。

离线 不朽之尘

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 331