• Vive la Monad!
【BtB】求助之声
« 于: 2019-06-13, 周四 11:33:08 »
CRY FOR HELP
POSTED BY: FROSTY
求助之声
发帖人:Frosty
剧透 -   :
Okay, listen. I have a big ask, and you know whenI pull favors, things have gotten real. I need tobe put in touch with a team of runners for a big scary job. Emphasis on scary. On the surface, it’snot a hooding job, but trust me, if it doesn’t getdone, many people will suffer I’m sorry to say.The bad part frst. I need runners to head to ametaplane for a high-level extraction. The specifc metaplane, Fauth-Doshgoi, is ruled over byshedim and other, more powerful, shadow spirits.They are the population there in the same waymetahumans are here. Fortunately, this isn’t theirhome plane, only one they’ve colonized.
OK,听着。我要请你们帮个大忙,你们知道当我请求协助时,都是有大事情。我需要一队狂奔者完成一项恐怖的大活。重点是恐怖。表面上是蒙面客,但信我,如果干不成,很多人都会遭殃,我很抱歉。先说坏的部分。我需要狂奔者前往一个泛位面进行高等级撤出。这个泛位面,弗斯-多什喀(Fauth-Doshgoi),被邪魔,以及其它更强大的影精魂控制。他们在那个泛位面的数量就和泛人类在这里的数量一样。幸运的是,那里不是他们的原生位面,只是他们的殖民地。
引用
剧透 -   :
> Which is essentially what they are hoping to do with ourworld as well—turn it into a world where they can thriveand rule. That never ends well for the colonized world.> Red
>这正是他们希望对我们的世界做的——把这里变成一个他们能繁荣、统治的地方。被殖民的世界下场从来不好。
>Red
剧透 -   :
The extraction is being sought by Lord Gwyn.Yes, that Lord Gwyn, of the Unseelie Court. He isapparently dying, and the target of the extractionis who he wants as his replacement.
格温大人(Lord Gwyn)提出了撤出请求。是的,那个格温大人,暗庭的那个。撤出的对象是他希望成为他的继任者的人。
引用
剧透 -   :
> Ha. Gwyn is an idiot if he thinks she will go for that.> The Laughing Man> Frag me. Who let him in?> Bull> I did. Although you know he doesn’t ever need someoneto let him in.> Frosty> Heya, Bullsie. Long time.> The Laughing Man> USER BULL HAS DISCONNECTED
>哈。格温这个蠢货以为她会同意。
>The Laughing Man
>我靠。谁让他进来的?
>Bull
>我。虽然你知道他不需要谁让他进来。
>Frosty
>嘿呀,小牛。好久了。
>The Laughing Man
>用户Bull下线
剧透 -   :
I am otherwise occupied, or I would dothis myself. Laughing Man would do it, but thesecond part of this job is running interferencewith the Seelie Court. One of the Court’s previousqueens, Alachia, who tutored Lady Brane herself,is behind the imprisonment of the target. Ergo,if she isn’t distracted while the run occurs, she’llmost defnitely attempt to stop it and imprison thetarget.
我忙着其它事情,否则我会自己去。Laughing Man愿意去,但这单活的第二部分是介入明庭。明庭的前任女王之一,阿莱希亚,她亲自教导了布雷女士,她是囚禁撤出目标的幕后主使。因此,如果行动进行时她没被引开注意力,她绝对会试图阻止并囚禁目标。
引用
剧透 -   :
> You are being coy. Stop saying “the target” and get to thepoint. Who needs to be extracted?> Butch
>你在顾左右而言他。别再用“目标”,直接说。要被撤出的是谁?
>Butch
剧透 -   :
Lord Gwyn refers to the target as the EbonQueen, an apparent dig at the “Queen of Light”in residence at the Seelie Court. Knowing what I know now, it is an apt title, both for the darknessin her as well as her opposition and scorn for theSeelie Court. The Ebon Queen is none other thanAina Dupree.
格温大人将目标称作黑檀女王(Ebon Queen),显然是对应明庭的“光明女王”(Queen of Light)。就我所知,这是个恰当的头衔,既是因为她内心的黑暗,也是为了表达她对明庭的反抗与不屑。黑檀女王正是埃娜·杜普雷。
引用
剧透 -   :
> Holy drek. Are you serious? She’s alive? Oh. Now I seewhy the clown is here.> Thorn> Right-o, Thorny old pal. I’m putting an awful lot on the linefor this to work, so whoever takes the job better do it right,or after I dance with Alachia, I’m headed your way.> The Laughing Man> You knew she was alive, didn’t you? That’s why you calledoff your attack against Ghostwalker in Denver back in ‘74?Well, that and a great dragon was about to rip you apart …> Thorn> Maybe so. Or maybe I was just done fooling around.Which reminds me, anyone seen a free spirit runningaround? Handsome devil, looks like me? If you do, tell himI’m looking for him, haha! Gwynplainey! Daddy’s coming!> The Laughing Man> Knock it off. I can’t believe you aren’t taking this moreseriously.> Frosty.> Oh, I’m taking this plenty seriously. But I’ve already set mypart in motion. Nothing left for me to do than to wait forGwyn and whatever team you pull together to get going.Alive or dead, they’ll serve their purpose.> The Laughing Man
>见鬼。你认真的?她还活着?哦,我知道为啥小丑在这儿了。
>Thorn
>对呀,小荆老伙计,我为这件任务付出了很多,所以接活的人最好干得漂亮点,否则我根阿莱希亚跳完舞之后,我会直接去找你们。
>The Laughing Man
>你知道她还活着,不是吗?这就是你为什么在74年在丹佛的时候停止袭击幽魂行者?好吧,这个再加上一头巨龙要把你撕碎……
>Thorn
>可能是。可能我只是逛腻了。你提醒了我,有谁见到一只乱跑的自由精魂吗?帅得跟鬼一样,长得像我?要是你见到他,告诉他我在找他,哈哈!小格温普雷尼(Gwynplainey)!爸爸来了!
>The Laughing Man
>滚开。难以置信你这么不严肃。
>Frosty
>哦,我很严肃。但我已经开始我的部分了。现在只能等着格温和你能找到的队伍开始行动。死还是活,他们都会有点用。
>The Laughing Man
剧透 -   :
She needs to be located on Fauth-Doshgoi,which is a city flled with shedim and a type ofshadow spirts known as got. Gwyn has a decentidea of where she is once you arrive there. Get herand bring her to Gwyn.
需要确定她在弗斯-多什喀的位置,这是一个满是邪魔和一种被称作戈特(got)的精魂的城市。一旦你们到达,格温能大概知道她在哪里。找到她把她带给格温。
引用
剧透 -   :
> Or bring her to me. I’ll pay better.> The Laughing Man> Don’t frag this up, you bastard. Gwyn is decent. You’re …not. Let her go. She’s had enough of your shadow up herass. Deal with Alachia as your parting gift to her and lether fnd her own way.> Frosty> No.> The Laughing Man.> Sorry to interrupt, but “got” are not spirits. “Got” is a rank,sort of a “governor.” In this case, it commands a group ofshedim and other shadow spirits.> Elijah> Why doesn’t Gwyn get the Unseelie to do this, or gohimself?> Thorn> As mentioned above, Gwyn seems to be dying. He maynot have enough strength left to ensure a good outcome.And as for the Unseelie, Gwyn already feels devastatedat the number of Unseelie who have lost their lives tryingto get information on Aina. He now steadfastly refuses toput any more Unseelie at risk, even for the Ebon Queen.But he is willing to offer ancient and unique methods ofpayment to runners who can pull this off.> Frosty
>或者带给我。我出更高价钱。
>The Laughing Man
>不要搞砸这件事,你这个混蛋。格温是个好人。你……你不是。让她走。她已经受够了你阴影了。就当解决阿莱希亚是你给她的临别礼物,让她找到自己的路。
>Frosty
>不。
>The Laughing Man
>不好意思打断一下,但是“戈特”不是精魂。“戈特”是一种等级,类似“总督”。这里,它能命令一队邪魔和其它影精魂。
>Elijah
>为啥格温不让暗庭上,或者自己来?
>Thorn
>前面说了,格温似乎正在死去。他可能没有剩下足够的力气保证事情顺利。至于暗庭,许多暗庭成员已经为了取得埃娜的信息丢了性命,格温为此十分伤心。他现在坚定地拒绝再让暗庭冒险,哪怕是为了黑檀女王。但他愿意以古老而独特的方式给成功完成任务的狂奔者支付报酬。
>Frosty
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably an Andrik