副标题: 经常出现在E文网站超魔推荐里的职业

离线 秋风(弱鸡)

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 49
  • 苹果币: 0
操魔咒塑使---Boef
« 于: 2019-01-18, 周五 00:30:11 »
操魔咒塑使

本文内容可以随意转载上传至任意网站,并不需要署名原作者,我想我靠这个也赚不了钱。但前提是希望你能在了解我所写的内容,而非吹比。我也没有得到威世智的授权,所以为避免法律责任别做任何可能的盈利用途。最后希望大家能集思广益,多多分享自己的心得。 :em009

你只是施展法术——而我与法术结合。这是masturbation和making love的区别。

操魔咒塑使专门研究控制超魔专长。尽管这需要付出代价,咒塑使可以自发地改变他已准备的或所知的法术。他甚至能把咒语提升到其他施法者做梦也想不到的地步。
      咒塑使通过认真研究魔法,并将其作为一种艺术的完善来追求操魔咒塑使之路。他们其中大多数是巫师,但许多术士和牧师也会加入钻研超魔的秘密。
      NPC操魔咒塑使一般都因为他们的知识和技能在以法师制的公会组织中位高权重。
生命骰:D4
先决条件:
             要想成为一个操魔咒塑使,角色必须具备以下条件。
             技能:工艺(雕刻或编织)3级,知识 (神秘) 5级,辨识法术5级。
             专长:任何两个超魔专长。
             法术:能施展三级法术。
剧透 -   :
METHPHYSiCAL SPELLSHAPER
You merely cast spells-I interact with a spell. It's the difference between masturbation and making love.
The metaphysical spellshaper specializes in mastery of metamagic feats. Though it comes with a cost, a spellshaper can spontaneously alter spells he has prepared or spells he knows. He can even push spells to heights undreamed of by his peers.
Spellcasters serious about the study of magic and the perfection of it as an art pursue the path of a metaphysical spellshaper. Most are wizards, but many sorcerers and some clerics also delve into metamagic secrets.
NPC metaphysical spellshapers tend to have status in magic-focused guilds and are often highly , regarded for their knowledge and skill.
Hit Die: d4.
Requirements
To qualify to become a metaphysical spellshaper, a character must fulfll the following criteria.
Skills: Craft (sculpting or weaving) 3 ranks, Knowledge (arcana) 5 ranks, Spellcraft 5 ranks.
Feats: Any two Metamagic Feats.
Spells: Ability to cast 3rd-level spells.
职业技能:
操魔咒塑使的职业技能(以及每种技能的关键技能)是专注(Con)、手艺(Int)、威吓(Cha)、知识(神秘)、专业(Wis)和辨识法术(Int)。
职业等级  基本攻击加值   强韧  反射  意志              特殊                       施法等级
1st                       +0           +0    +0    +2            超魔操控           +1现有施法者等级
2st                       +1           +0    +0    +3            奖励超魔专长    +1现有施法者等级
3st                       +1           +1    +1    +3            超魔大师           +1现有施法者等级
每个等级的技能点:2 + 智力调整值。
剧透 -   :
CLASS SKiLLS
The metaphysical spellshaper's class kills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Profession (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int). See Chapter 4: Skills in Core Rulebook I for skill descriptions.
TABLE 3-12: THE METAPHYSICAL SPFELLSHAPER
Class Level Base Attack Bonus  FortSave  RefSave WillSave Special Spellcasting
1st +0 +0 +0 +2 Metaphysical metamagic +1 level of existing class
2nd +1 +0 +0 +3 Bonus metamagic feat +1 level of existing class
3rd +1 +1 +1 +3 Metamagic mastery +1 level of existing class
Skill Points at Each Level: 2 + Int modifier.
      操魔操控(Su):在第一级,一个操魔咒塑使可以自发地通过承受属性伤害施放超魔法术。操魔咒塑使在使用超魔专长增加法术等级时,每增加一个法术等级就会受到一个属性伤害。他可以选择任意一种属性进行伤害,但一次施法造成的所有属性伤害都必须是同一属性值。通过这种方式,超魔操控可以提高法术等级,超过施法者的正常环级。施法者仍然必须得有足够的属性值来施放超魔后的法术。
      例如,Larpurl是6级人类法师。1级操魔咒塑使。他有超魔专长法术增远和法术极效。作为一个7级施法者,他可以通过在一个他所选择的属性上承受3点属性伤害来施展一个极效火球术,他有17点智力,使得他可以施展7级法术。
      超魔操控造成的属性伤害对魔法恢复有抗性。如果一个角色想要施放一个能回复超魔操控造成的属性伤害的法术(比如次等复原术),必须通过DC20施法者等级检定,否则该法术对被伤害的操魔咒塑使无效。属性伤害会因为休息正常恢复。唯一的例外是圣·妓·者的性愈能力(见书中下文)。
      以这种方式施法需要更多的时间。如果该法术的正常施法时间是标准动作,那么施展这个被超魔操控的法术就是一个整轮动作。对于一个施法时间更长的法术,需要一个额外的整轮动作来施法。
剧透 -   :
Metamagic Manipulation (Su): At 1st level, a metaphysical spellshaper gains the ability to cast metamagic spells spontaneously by taking ability damage instead of increasing the level of the spell.
The metaphysical spellshaper takes one point of ability damage for each spell level by which he is increasing the spell through metamagic. He chooses which of his ability scores to damage. All damage from a casting of a spell must go to the same ability.
In this manner, the metamagic manipulation can increase a spell's level beyond the caster's normal "capabilities. The caster must still have a sufficient ability score to cast a spell of the level to which metamagic enhanced it.
For instance, Larpurl is a human 6th-level wizard.and 1st-level metaphysical spellshaper. He has the metamagic feats Enlarge Spell and Maximize Spell.With a caster level of 7th, he can cast a maximized fireball by taking 3 points of ability damage to a single ability of his choosing, He has a 17 Intelligence, which enables him to cast a 7th level spell.
Ability damage taken from metamagic manipulation is resistant to magical restoratives. A character attempting to cast a spell that restores ability damage (such as lesser restoration) lost by metamagic manipulation must succeed on a DC2o caster level check, or the spell has no effect on the injured metaphysical spellshaper. Ability damage returns at the normal rate with rest and time. The exception to this is the sexual healing ability of the sacred prostitute (see below).
A spell cast in this manner requires more time. If the spell's normal casting time is 1 action, casting a metamagically manipulated spell is a full-round action. For a spell with a longer casting time, it takes an extra full-round action to cast the spell.
      奖励操魔专长:在2级,操魔咒塑使获得一个超魔专长。
      操魔大师:在第三级,超魔大师将超魔专长所需增加的最终法术等级减少1(最少有1级)。这适用于所有超魔专长。例如,使用操魔大师的“极效”法术使用的法术槽位比原法术高2级,而不是3级。一个极效扩展法术使用的槽位比原法术高5级,而不是6级。这对传统的超魔法术和使用操魔操控的法术都生效。
剧透 -   :
Bonus Metamagic Feat: At 2nd level, a metaphysi cal spellshaper gets a bonus metamagic feat.
Metamagic Mastery: Metamagic Mastery: At 3rd level, the metaphysical spellshaper reduces the final spell-level slot required by metamagic feats by one (to a minimum of one). This applies to all metamagic feats applied to a spell. For instance, a maximized ' spell with metamagic mastery uses a spell slot two levels higher than the spell's original level, rather than three. A maximized, widened spell uses a slot five levels higher than the spell's original level, rather than six. This benefits both traditionally metamagic spells and those cast with metamagic manipulation.
« 上次编辑: 2019-01-31, 周四 00:49:04 由 秋风(弱鸡) »
Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Elder: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

离线 静滞场

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 232
  • 苹果币: 3
Re: 操魔咒塑使---Boef
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-01-18, 周五 00:55:54 »
抓个虫,2级和3级时的BAB和豁免都写成1级的了。
这个职业……挺神奇的样子
【Parameter】终究只是预测,
能颠复命定之胜利的,才是舞台之星!
你最好明白,只要有羁绊与爱,所有的数值都得退让!

离线 秋风(弱鸡)

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-01-18, 周五 02:09:10 »
抓个虫,2级和3级时的BAB和豁免都写成1级的了。
这个职业……挺神奇的样子
已修改

离线 闪电

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 20
« 回帖 #3 于: 2019-10-04, 周五 23:47:24 »
这职业我在优化手册里看到了,出于好奇看了原文,不知道已经有了翻译。职业没有什么难理解的,就是那个圣·妓,他说下文有,但其实根本没有,我在前边的本书专长里也找了一下,没有。猜测可能是通过sex恢复属性伤害。如果你知道在哪,希望能告知一下。

离线 秋风(弱鸡)

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-12-01, 周日 19:27:18 »
这职业我在优化手册里看到了,出于好奇看了原文,不知道已经有了翻译。职业没有什么难理解的,就是那个圣·妓,他说下文有,但其实根本没有,我在前边的本书专长里也找了一下,没有。猜测可能是通过sex恢复属性伤害。如果你知道在哪,希望能告知一下。
原文90页

离线 闪电

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 20
« 回帖 #5 于: 2020-06-09, 周二 13:27:23 »
感谢,原来是一个职业能力