12 分鐘前 ‧
Hey there, fellow Pathfinders!
Thank you so much for sharing all your thoughts and feedback with us! You guys are incredible and all your input helps us tremendously. Keep it up!
We know you're eager to learn more about our game. We're going to release more and more detailed information over the coming weeks. In the meanwhile, here are some new details to answer your first round of burning questions.
Is there a release date yet?
- We're aiming for a release in the 2nd quarter of 2018.
Will combat be turn-based or realtime?
- Combat will be realtime with pause.
Is this a singleplayer game? What about co-op multiplayer?
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker will be a singleplayer RPG. We're actively thinking about options for multiplayer at the moment. It's not going to be an MMO.
What game engine are you using?
- We're using Unity.
How are you going to distribute the game?
- The game will be available on Steam. There may be other options, but it's still a bit early to tell.
What platforms will Pathfinder: Kingmaker be released on?
- Our initial release will be on PC. Beyond that, we may target other platforms (Mac, Linux, consoles), but right now a PC release is our first priority.
More to come, soon. Watch this space.