作者 主题: 【原文】对一次性团的节奏控制;以及一些好模组的推荐  (阅读 3520 次)

副标题: 来自reddit

离线 马非鱼

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 1179
  • 苹果币: 3
down vote
I run one-shot Shadowrun missions at conventions. A couple of things I can offer:

Use pre-generated characters. If certain characters are critical for mission success, make sure they get played, or NPC'd. Some missions are more flexible than others.
Keep the mission simple. It can have a big plot twist, or a dark, oppressive tone, but it shouldn't involve a lengthy, multi-stage investigation or setup. Figure out ahead of time how the players will (most likely) try to beat the adventure, using the clues you give them. Use the "Five-room dungeon" model as a guideline.
Impose an in-game time limit on the characters, and put pressure on them periodically to get the job done. This is a big one. Remind them every so often that time is moving forward, as they go about planning and doing legwork.
Keep the game moving. Players will spend the first three hours of a four hour session preparing for the meet with Mr. Johnson, if you let them. Railroad them over the boring parts, and say, "You're there." instead of asking where they want to be. Let them have more freedom when they get to the interesting parts.
Make sure everybody at the table gets a turn, not just the loud ones. Shifting the spotlight from player to player also helps to keep the game moving.
Watch your time. Gloss over things, and make the run a little easier, if you're running behind.
Make sure combat runs smoothly. I find that using index cards for initiative is a big help. When there's combat involving only some of the party members, keep them short, and try to give non-combatants the spotlight, too, between rounds.
If you need to save time, gloss over complicated procedures (particularly hacking) with a single skill roll, or teamwork test.

离线 马非鱼

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 1179
  • 苹果币: 3
Re: 【原文】对一次性团的节奏控制
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-11-11, 周六 14:34:02 »
Bloody Business is a book full of adventuring ideas and some extra NPCs for GMs to play with, I pull from this book again and again changing names, places and reason for my players and most of the time they don't even know they've played the same story twice.
Splintered State's 1st mission is what I normally use for my 1st mission because of how open ended it is, allowing me to lead my players into anything I want.
The last optional mission of Splintered State is a cool action movie / Ghost in the Shell like mission that kinda teaches you how to integrate all aspects of the game into one mission.
Edit:
TBH all you need to do in Shadowrun is to have an idea, present the idea to your players via a Johnson, make it sound simple and let your player tell you what you need to plan during the leg work portion. Remember to make the mission much easier that it sounds. An infiltration mission to steal from a corporate office? "Just a simple B&E job I need you to do." Need to assassinate a public figure? "I'd like hire you to do some simple demolition."
The best choices in Shadowrun are choices between bad and bad. Finding the lost kid or rescuing the mother that's being threatened by the gang. Getting paid on the pay data or keeping it to find more about your PC's back story. Killing the mob leader that is keeping the "peace" or letting the corrupt cops and other gangs take over. Shadowrun is not about being a hero but more about being appeasing one party and having the rest hate you.