作者 主题: 【KC】PI-Tac 升级与配件 p.69-73  (阅读 8188 次)

副标题: 活用SRH发给各位的0级PI-Tac?

离线 CPDSSS

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 95
  • 苹果币: 0
【KC】PI-Tac 升级与配件 p.69-73
« 于: 2019-01-30, 周三 16:58:31 »
下面这些是从我们一个共同朋友身上得来的。不,不是阿曼德——是斗牛骑士(Picador)!她给了我一点提示帮我联系到了另一个供应商,所以我觉得我可以把她写的东西也放到这里来,就提醒一下大家,埃斯塔万电子制间提供所有你们需要的科技品!
剧透 -   :
I got the following from a friend we share. No, not Armand—Picador! She dropped me a little heads-up that gave me a solid line on a supplier, so I feel I can include her write-up over here and remind everyone that Estaban’s Electronics Extravaganza has all your tech needs!

PI-Tac 升级与配件
PI-TAC UPGRADES AND ACCESSORIES

发帖人:斗牛骑士

引用
在现代的战场上,有许多人认为个人综合战术网络(PI-Tac)是战场通信与协调的巅峰,它也是多年的潜心研发与严格的实战测试的集大成之物。虽说还有不少人觉得它们只是价格虚高,又过于复杂的废品。不过不管你个人的看法如何,对于买得起它们的人而言,PI-Tac 网络现在在战场上相当常见。
不过最近一个新加入战术通信领域的玩家掀起了一些新的风浪。这些人自称万神殿工业,并且在公开市场上发售了一些专门用于PI-Tac组件的升级,这些升级还能在所有厂商生产的型号上运作(这令很多公司都感到很不爽)。完整爆料:我的部队拿到了一些这种“战术App”用于测试。我不敢说我百分之百的信赖它们,不过目前为止(至少在模拟测试里)这些东西都证明了自己十分有用。而且据我从万神殿工业的代表那里听来的消息,这些只是一个崭新的矩阵产品线的开始。

剧透 -   :
In modern warfare, many consider the Personal Integrated Tactical Network (PI-Tac) to be the pinnacle of battlefield communication and coordination, the culmination of years of research and development combined with rigorous field testing. While others think they’re nothing more than overpriced, overcomplicated pieces of junk. However, despite your opinion on them, PI-TAC networks are a common sight on the battlefield— for those who can afford them.
But a new player has entered the tactical market and has caused a few waves. Calling themselves Pantheon Industries, they’ve released on the open market a series of upgrades specifically designed to work on all PI-Tac models, regardless of manufacturer (and much to many corporations’ dismay). Full disclosure: My unit was given a few of these “tactical apps” to test. Can’t say I’m one hundred percent sold on them, but so far (at least in simulations), they’re proving quite useful. And from what I have been told by Pantheon reps, these are only the first in a possible new line of Matrix products.

引用
>好吧,问点最基本的问题。这是个什么人,什么东西,有什么博人眼球的东西?
>硬石

>十分有趣,我的搜索几乎什么也没找到。我只找到一条情报说这个万神殿工业的CEO(首席执行官),COO(首席运营官),CFO(首席财务官)和“领衔R&D程序员”是一个叫E.D·“艾德”·洛克伍德的家伙。这人住在底特律,但是这个地址已经是三年前的了,也跟他的生意没有关系。洛克伍德是个阿瑞斯的前科技人员,在断刚剑项目组工作,而且据我所知,他是断钢剑项目狗带的时候遭罪的那几个背锅侠之一。除此之外,一无所有。
>网猫

>所以这家伙是那啥,在自己家车库里折腾出了这么些玩意?
>X-Prime

>是啊,我认为是这样。你只能从网上买到这些产品。
>网猫

剧透 -   :
> Okay, gotta ask the obvious: who, what, and why should I care?
> Stone

> Interestingly enough, my searches found next to nothing. What I did find says that the CEO, COO, CFO, and “lead R&D programmer” is one E.D. “Ed” Lockwood. His home address is in Detroit, but it’s three years old and has no connections to a business. Lockwood is a former Ares tech who worked on the Excalibur, and from the information I found, he was basically one of several sacrificial lambs when the project went down the drekker. Other than that, nothing.
> Netcat

> So this guy is what, doing all this out of his garage or something?
> X-Prime

> Yeah, I think he is. Only way you can get their products is online.
> Netcat

引用
万神殿工业 PI-Tac “战术程序”
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  PI-TAC “TACTICAL APPS”

仅在六个月之前,万神殿工业推出了这些旨在强化PI-Tac同时允许用户根据自己的任务需要自定义调适它们的战术程序(tac-app)。它们起作用的方式类似碟板上的赛博程序,但只在PI-Tac单元上运行,也不能被没有连接PI-Tac的碟板上运行。它所带来的所有好处和加成可以和连接在其上的赛博碟板和RCC带来的加成累加,不过它们更倾向于碟客的使用领域。
一个PI-Tac主控单元可以装载等于它的等级+2个战术程序。举例,一个LEVEL II的PI-Tac可以同时装载4个战术程序。不像赛博碟板和赛博程序,停用一个战术程序并从存储器装载一个新的程序需要花费一个简单动作。

剧透 -   :
Introduced by Pantheon Industries only six months ago, tactical apps (tac-apps) are meant to both enhance a PI-TAC and allow users to customize it for their specific needs or mission profile. They function like programs in a cyberdeck but are coded to operate exclusively in PI-Tac units and cannot be used in cyberdecks that do not have a linked PI-Tac. All bonuses and benefits of a tac-app are cumulative with bonuses from a linked cyberdeck or RCC but are geared more toward decker usage.
A PI-Tac master unit can load a number of tacapps equal to its rating plus two. Example: A level two PI-Tac can have four tac-apps loaded at any given time. Unlike cyberdecks and programs, it takes a Simple Action to unload a running tac-app and load a new one from storage.

引用
副驾驶:MK I,MK II,还有MK III
CO-PILOT: MK I, II, AND III

LEVEL III的PI-Tac的一个主要功能是能在紧急情况下控制一个链接在网络上的载具或者无人机。副驾驶系列的战术程序让这个功能有了更上一层楼的改进。不过要注意:想让程序正常工作,PI-Tac操作员需要有目标载具和无人机的管理员权限,同时需要与其建立无线连接。
MK I的程序是为了LEVEL III的PI-Tac设计的,用以发挥通常水平以上的效果。有了MK I,操作者可以用和在冷模VR里一样的方式直接控制目标载具/无人机,只要他有对应的技能或者技能软件。不过无论如何,这种控制都要比有完整机师配置的理想状态要差。制造商警告使用者最好只在紧急情况下使用这个功能。

引用
>是哦。我们难道有啥时候听过什么制造商警告么?
>Chainmaker

>这次我们最好还是乖乖听话。根据我在我自己的程序上折腾的结果,这东西绝对不是为了代替机师界面设计的。我在一个无人机蜂群上试了试这东西的极限,毋庸置疑,在模拟战中信号会开始逐渐衰减,控制也会渐渐的变得吃屎,因为代码跟不上了。不过要是情势逼人……
>发条

剧透 -   :
One of the main features of Level III PI-Tacs is the network operator’s ability to take limited emergency control of a linked-in vehicle or drone. The Co-Pilot series of tac-apps takes that function a step further. Note: For these apps to work properly, a PI-Tac operator must have admin access and a wireless link to all target vehicles and drones.
The MK I app is for Level III units and designed to give enhanced functions versus the standard benefits. With the MK I, an operator can operate the target vehicle or drone directly as if operating in cold-sim, assuming they have the necessary skill or skillsoft. However, control is less than optimal and inferior to a traditional rigger setup. Manufacturer warns that this program is best used only for emergencies or non-combat situations.

> Yeah. Since when do we actually listen to the manufacturer’s warnings?
> Chainmaker

> This time we should. Based on my copy, it’s definitely not meant to replace a rigger system. I tested a drone swarm with it to see how far I could push. And sure enough, in simulated combat the signal started to degrade and control went down the drekker because the code couldn’t keep up. But desperate times …
> Clockwork

MK II允许LEVEL I和II的PI-Tac就像最基础的LEVEL III的产品一样远程控制载具和/或无人机。不过,MK I和MK II程序目前互相不兼容。

引用
>对于一个“创新”产品而言,这个战术程序看上去已经有了不少的受限之处啊。
>鳄鱼

>就像所有新科技一样,你得先让它动起来,再去想更好的。
>机师X

>再说,“目前”不兼容。意思是总有一天会来的咯。
>凯恩

剧透 -   :
The MK II allows Level I and II PI-Tacs to remotely control a target vehicle and/or drone as if they were a basic Level III unit. However, MK I and II apps are currently incompatible with each other.

> For being some kind of new “innovative” products, these tactical programs already seem to have some serious limitations.
> Cayman

> Like any new tech, you have to make it work. Then make it better.
> Rigger X

> Also, “currently” incompatible. Someday, the future will be now.
> Kane

MK III的程序允许PI-Tac操作员直接协助驾驶员操控他们载具的次要系统,比如说传感器和通讯之类的,好让司机集中精力做更重要的事。在紧急情况时,例如一名或者更多驾驶员倒下了,PI-Tac操作员可以提供协助。在极端情况下,PI-Tac操控员可以接管车辆,如果所有的司机都无法执行任务,并且/或者自驾程序没有响应的话。

引用
>一个第180 IAR 的哥们正在为了部队测试这个程序,他说如果两个人同时使用MK III程序驾驶同一辆载具或者无人机的话,会有奇怪的被人推搡或者环境逼仄的拟感。
>涡轮兔兔

剧透 -   :
The MK III allows a PI-Tac operator to directly assist a pilot in operating their vehicle’s secondary systems, such as sensors or communications, allowing the pilot to concentrate on primary tasks. In emergencies, the PI-Tac operator can assist should one or more pilots become incapacitated. In extreme cases, the MK III allows a PI-Tac operator to take emergency control should all pilots become incapacitated and/ or the auto-pilot systems become inoperative.

> A chum in the 180th IAR is testing these for the regiment and says that when two people are operating the same vehicle or drone together and running the MK III, they get the odd sensation of being cramped and crowded.
> Turbo Bunny

引用
万神殿工业 “副驾驶” MK I
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  “CO-PILOT” MK I

可获得性价格
12R400¥

规则:允许LEVEL III PI-Tac操作员控制目标载具或者无人机,视作在冷模VR下遥控。但是,所有驾驶技能检定在安全条件下会受到-2罚值,战斗时受到-3罚值。

剧透 -   :
Rules: Allows a Level III PI-Tac operator to control a target vehicle or drone as if by remote, using cold-sim. Additionally, all piloting skills have an automatic –2 penalty while operating the target vehicle in safe conditions, –3 in combat conditions.

引用
万神殿工业 “副驾驶” MK II
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  “CO-PILOT” MK II

可获得性价格
12R400¥

规则:允许LEVEL I和II PI-Tac的操作员用“舰长模式”控制无人机。
(译注:根据德版,这等同于LEVEL III PI-Tac的基础功能。方便起见,我把它放在这里吧:对连入网络的载具与无人机进行遥控与有限制的访问。这允许小队队长或任何其他指定队员(将他们视为对网络中的载具拥有3个MARK)通过访问载具与无人机的狗脑子,对它们进行有限的远程控制。只要这些单位在工作中,像是“去这个地点”或者“攻击这个目标”之类的简单指令就可以被指派,即使机师已经昏迷或死亡。)
剧透 -   :
Rules: Allows Level I and II operators to control drones as if in “captain’s chair mode.”

引用
万神殿工业 “副驾驶” MK III
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  “CO-PILOT” MK III

可获得性价格
12R400¥

规则:允许操作员无惩罚的控制载具的次要设备,和以一个-1的罚值协助驾驶检定。如果使用这个程序独自操控载具,驾驶检定罚值提升到-3.
剧透 -   :
Rules: Allows operator to access vehicle’s secondary systems with no penalty and assist with Pilot tests at a –1 dice pool penalty. If using this program as sole pilot, penalty increases to –3.

引用
侧门炮手
DOOR GUNNER

这个程序有点类似副驾驶,不过它是专门用来给予PI-Tac操作者远程遥控装在链入网络的载具上的动力武器站(比如说炮塔)或者发射器(比如说导弹或者火箭)的。因为这个程序狭窄的适用面,使用它的时候不会受到什么惩罚。

剧透 -   :
Similar to the Co-Pilot, this app is specifically designed to give PI-Tac operators the ability to remotely operate powered weapon mounts (such as turrets) or launch weapons (such as missiles or rockets) on a linked vehicle. Because of the narrow focus of this program, there are no penalties associated with its use.

引用
万神殿工业 “侧门炮手”
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  “DOOR GUNNER”

可获得性价格
12R200¥

规则:链接的武器必须有智能链以及安全的无线连接,并且不能用于控制无人机。操作者需要有对应的技能或者技能软件。通过这个程序控制武器不会有罚值。

剧透 -   :
Rules: No penalties for use; linked weapon must have smartlink and secure wireless connection. Not for use with drones. Operator must have necessary skill or skillsoft.

引用
ECM战士
ECM-WARRIOR

电子战和电子反制力量依然是现代战场上的中流砥柱,所以这款ECM战士战术程序为了向PI-Tac操作员提供更多的电子战兵器应运而生,不论是使用电子战进攻还是防御电子战都用得上。

剧透 -   :
Electronic warfare and electronic countermeasures continue to be mainstays of modern combat, so the ECM-Warrior tac-app is designed to give the PI-Tac operator some extra electronic ammo, whether defending against them or attacking with them.

引用
万神殿工业 “ECM战士”
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  “ECM-WARRIOR”

可获得性价格
12R200¥

规则:这个程序对连接在PI-Tac上的用户的所有电子战检定提供+3加值。
(译注:根据德版勘误)
剧透 -   :
Rules: This program provides a bonus of +3 for all Electronic Warfare tests

引用
移动指挥所
MOBILE CNC

这个程序用于帮助指挥官在大型行动时在多个PI-Tac系统之间协调联系,提升整体的通信质量。这使得战场上的行动指挥官可以直接在数据链路中通过各种各样的任务和目标设置,协助其他网络中的用户,通常是他们的下属。

剧透 -   :
This piece of software is designed to help commanders coordinate and communicate with multiple PI-Tac systems in large operations by enhancing overall communications. This enables the overall field or operational commanders to assist the users of other networks, usually run by subordinates, with various tasks and objectives directly through the linked network.

引用
万神殿工业 移动指挥所
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES MOBILE CNC

可获得性价格
12R300¥

规则:这个程序能给使用者提供一个6的骰池,用于导航检定,协作检定或者战术动作。这个骰池可以分配给多个不同的成员。它还使得杂讯减值减少2。
(译注:根据德版勘误。)

剧透 -   :
Rules: This program gives the user a dice pool of six for navigation tests, teamwork tests, or combat maneuvers. This bonus dice pool can be allocated to multiple additional operators. It also gives a bonus of +2 against noise.

引用
盾墙
SHIELD WALL

这是一个简单的程序,它添加了一段敌方黑客在黑进连接了PI-Tac的碟板时必须绕过的,良性且不断变化的“垃圾代码”,由此对于敌方攻击带来了额外的防御。

剧透 -   :
This is a simple app that adds layers of benign, shifting “junk code” that an opposed hacker must get through in order to reach the PI-Tac and linked cyberdeck; thereby creating additional layers of defenses against attack.

引用
万神殿工业 盾墙
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES SHIELD WALL

可获得性价格
12R200¥

规则:防御攻击性动作时,例如暴力破解和数据棘刺,这个程序为链接PI-Tac的碟板提供+3防火墙。

剧透 -   :
Rules: The program gives a +3 bonus to the Firewall of a linked cyberdeck for defense against offensive actions such Brute Force or Data Spike.

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-27, 周六 14:36:24 由 CPDSSS »

离线 CPDSSS

• Adventurer
Re: 【KC】PI-Tac 升级与配件 p.69-73
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-04-27, 周六 14:48:14 »
引用
PI-Tac 配件
PI-TAC ACCESSORIES

引用
万神殿工业战术程序适配器
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES TACTICAL PROGRAM DONGLE

随着现代战场变得越发多变和动态,PI-Tac操作员们发现自己不能为所有突发事态做好计划。万神殿工业意识到了这点,并且开发了一个特殊的战术程序适配器,允许操作员使用一个额外的战术程序,超过PI-Tac主控机所能运行的程序限制(等级+2)。这个适配器同时也允许PI-Tac操作员迅速地以一个自由动作卸载正在运行的程序并且从储存里加载新的程序,类似再配置赛博碟板(见核心规则书p.228)。一个PI-Tac单元只能安装一个适配器。在战斗中切换战术程序需要一个简单动作。在战术程序适配器里储存新的程序需要通过一个软件+逻辑【精神】(2)的延续检定,而一个适配器最多储存[等级]个程序。
(译注:根据德版疯狂勘误。另外替换程序应该是这样理解的:切换适配器上运行的程序是自由动作,但是储存在PI-Tac单元里的程序还是要一个简单动作替换。)

引用
万神殿工业战术程序适配器
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES TACTICAL PROGRAM DONGLE

等级可获得性价格
1-612R等级 x 200¥

剧透 -   :
With modern combat being dynamic and fluid, PI-Tac operators can’t plan for every contingency and run all the appropriate tac-apps. Pantheon realized this and created a specialized tactical program dongle that allows operators to run one additional tac-app, beyond the usual number that a Pi-Tac master unit can load (Level + 2). The dongle also allows the Pi-Tac operator to rapidly unload a running tac-app and load a new one from storage using a Free Action instead of a Simple Action, as if reconfiguring a cyberdeck (p. 228, SR5). A PITAC unit can only accept one dongle. Switching out tactical programs in combat requires a Simple Action. Placing additional tactical programs on a dongle requires a Software + Logic [Mental] (remaining number of program slots on dongle) Test.

引用
万神殿工业 硬壳CCOB(战斗通讯行动背包)
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES  HARD CASE CCOB (COMBAT COMMUNICATIONS AND OPERATIONS BACKPACK)

现在的电子设备,比如赛博碟板和RCC是极其昂贵的,而且在战斗中它们极其脆弱,尤其是在缺乏掩体的枪战前线上。硬壳是基于到处都有卖的通用战斗背包设计的,能为身处前线的电子战士们身负的无比重要的设备提供一些额外的保护。它可以直接背着,或者被连接到更重型的护甲上,然后里面配置有用以保护脆弱的碟板或者RCC的内部装甲层。除此之外,硬壳背包还附有用于紧急情况的拖拽把手,快充电池组,一组方便连接的光纤数据线扩展插槽,还有三个微型硬点,用来挂载外部装备,比如卫星链,工具箱或者可折叠碟形转发天线。

引用
>世界各地的许多公司都在生产差不多的产品,只有名字和商标不同。东西都差不多,不过有的产品能便宜点。
>危险先生

>不过别忘了一分钱一分货。再怎么说万神殿的东西是特别为了电子战士兵生产的,而且是在一家位于UCAS,俄亥俄辛辛那提的工厂授权生产。据我所知,他们的产品就算说不上非凡也至少是靠谱的。
>红安亚

>东西是不错,不过一个碟客——或者机师,就事论事的话——在枪战现场进入VR真的是好主意么?我还是敬谢不敏吧。
>活塞

剧透 -   :
Modern electronics such as cyberdecks and RCCs are extremely valuable pieces of equipment, and they are equally vulnerable in a combat situation, especially when used on the front lines or absent cover. Based on the widely available generic combat backpack the Hard Case is specifically designed to provide front-line electronic warriors additional protection for their most important devices. It can be worn normally or attached to heavier armors, and it has an internal armored shell engineered to protect fragile cyberdecks or RCC units. In addition to this protective shell, the Hard Case comes standard with a drag handle for emergencies, a quick-charge battery pack, a fiber-optic cable port for easy access, and three micro-hardpoints for mounting external gear such as sat-links, toolkits, or collapsible transmitter dishes.

> Several companies across the globe produce the same generic product, but with different names and logos. They all do the same thing, some for a better price.
> Danger Sensei

> And with varying quality, don’t forget that. But Pantheon’s Hard Case is specifically designed with the electronic warrior in mind and is produced under license by an in Cincinnati, Ohio, UCAS. From what I’ve heard, they do solid if not spectacular work.
> Red Anya

> Nice piece of gear, but is it really a good idea for any decker—or rigger, for that matter—to go full VR in the middle of a firefight? No thanks, not for me.
> Pistons

引用
万神殿工业硬壳CCOB
PANTHEON HARD CASE CCOB

装甲容量可获得性价格
12/14*812R1700¥
规则:不与其他装甲叠加,对内容物的保护仅限物理伤害。
标准升级:拖拽把手,内部装甲夹层[14]*,3个微型硬点,快充电池包
*:该护甲是内部装甲夹层与外壳的总和,对内容物生效,可以容纳一个碟板或RCC
(译注:拖拽把手是Bullet & Bondage扩展书中的护甲升级,效果是拖拽或抬拉这名角色的阈值下降2,可以让移动伤员变得更方便。护甲的部分按照德版勘误。我没有找到快充电池包相关的规则。)

引用
普通CCOB
GENERIC CCOB

装甲容量可获得性价格
8812R1000¥
规则:不与其他装甲叠加
标准升级:拖拽把手,微型硬点,枪套(SMG/霰弹枪/突击步枪),快取医疗包口袋(最大容纳等级4医疗包)
(译注:快取医疗包口袋这里可能是要应用Bullet & Bondage的扩展生物技术规则)

引用
个人无人机架
PERSONAL DRONE RACK

可获得性价格
12R500¥
规则:可以安装最多3台微型无人机或最多1台小型无人机。需要一个微型硬点

引用
斯宾拉德国际/万神殿工业 ‘水星阿尔法’战场信号增幅器
SPINRAD GLOBAL/PANTHEON INDUSTRIES MERCURY-ALPHA BATTLEFIELD SIGNAL BOOSTER

在第六纪元的无线化战场上,电子战正显得前所未有的重要。在保障己方通讯的时候切断敌人之间的联系是指向胜利的决定性因素。水星阿尔法战场信号增幅器正是为了在偏远地区为PI-Tac用户或操作员还有他们的指挥官提供额外的战场或常规环境优势应运而生。
水星阿尔法包含三个组件:一个主单元(控制中枢),里面包含了系统所有必要的硬件,软件,电池和数据接埠;一个可折叠/可拆解的微型碟型转发天线;还有一个可选的,硬化光纤数据线,可以用来直接连接控制中枢和转发天线。控制中枢大概只有450克重,外形可以根据用户的需要展现出各种各样的形状。它需要直接连接在PI-Tac主控单元,通讯链,赛博碟板或者RCC上面。
当启用时,水星阿尔法可以被设置成三个独特的工作模式。首先是被动模式,它主要是用来克服绝大多数常见的通信阻碍,比如说距离或者天然障碍物。第二种是激活,或者说是防御模式,它是作为一种反-电子反制措施的手段存在的,会为PI-Tac操作者提供一些防御性的加成。第三种是攻击模式,可以让PI-Tac操作员(当然要配合合适的设备)利用水星阿尔法的信号广播能力强化自身的电子战攻击。

引用
>虽说细节还是不清不楚的,不过我还是搞到了消息说万神殿工业同意授权自己的设计和操作系统代码给斯宾拉德国际以换取他们给它实际投产。当然了,有些公司对此可不那么感到开心。
>活塞

>废话咯,毕竟有些他们自己以外的人在用他们自家的产品赚钱耶!有人去找万神殿的麻烦只会是个时间问题,前提是他们找得到的话。
>邦德先生

剧透 -   :
On the wireless battlefields of the Sixth World, electronic warfare has greater significance than ever before. Cutting off or limiting an enemy’s ability to communicate while maintaining one’s own is often a decisive factor in victory. The Mercury-Alpha Signal Booster is designed to give PI-Tac users/operators and their commanders additional advantages during combat or for normal use in remote areas.
The Mercury-Alpha consists of three components: a main unit (or brain) that contains all necessary hardware, software, batteries, and data ports; a foldable/detachable micro-dish transmitter; and an optional, hardened fiber-optic cable that can directly link the brain and transmitter together. The brain weighs only about 450g and comes in a variety of shapes, depending on the user’s preference. It attaches directly to a PI-Tac master unit, commlink, cyberdeck, or RCC.
When in use, the Mercury-Alpha has three distinct modes. The first is passive mode, which is specifically designed to overcome most normal obstacles, such as extreme distance or natural obstructions. The second is active or defensive mode, which is used as an electronic counter-countermeasure against enemy electronic warfare attacks, giving the defending PI-Tac operator bonuses. The third, called aggressive mode, is when a PI-Tac operator (in conjunction with appropriate equipment) uses the Mercury-Alpha’s broadcasting power to enhance an Electronic Warfare attack.

> Details are still hush-hush, but what I’ve been able to dig up is that Pantheon agreed to license the design and the operating system code in exchange for SG manufacturing. And of course, some corps are not happy about this.
> Pistons

> Of course not, since someone who is not them is making money off their products! Only a matter of time before someone goes after Pantheon. If they can find them.
> Mr. Bonds

引用
万神殿工业 “水星阿尔法” 战场信号增幅器
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES “MERCURY-ALPHA” BATTLEFIELD SIGNAL BOOSTER

设备等级可获得性价格
512R3500¥
规则:同时只能启动一个模式,切换模式需要一个简单动作。在被动模式下,杂讯减值减少4.在攻击和防御模式下,对应的电子战检定获得+2加值。链接的PI-Tac单元操作者也可以用一个简单动作将这个加值传递给其他队员,无需协作检定。所有的功能和加值能与其他的战术程序或者设备,例如卫星链和转发单元叠加。
(译注:根据德版勘误。)
剧透 -   :
Rules: Can only be used in one mode at a time; switching modes is a Simple Action. In passive mode, provides a +4 dice pool bonus against all sources of noise and doubles effective range. In defensive and aggressive modes, provides +2 for pertinent Electronic Warfare tests. Linked PI-Tac units can also distribute some or all of their +2 bonuses to assist other operators without a teamwork test; this requires a Simple Action. All functions and bonuses are cumulative with tactical programs and associated devices such as satellite links and re-trans units.

引用
万神殿工业微型碟型转发天线
PANTHEON INDUSTRIES MICRO-DISH TRANSMITTER

可获得性价格
10R1200¥

« 上次编辑: 2020-04-02, 周四 14:55:08 由 CPDSSS »

离线 CPDSSS

• Adventurer
Re: 【KC】PI-Tac 升级与配件 p.69-73
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-04-27, 周六 14:49:04 »
引用
边栏:
可选规则:军剩品或翻新货的PI-Tac单元

讲道理,PI-Tac单元绝对能跻身战场上最有用(也可能是最昂贵)的科技道具之一,它们绝对是令人垂涎的宝贝。自从几年以前它们出现在市场上,出售军剩品和翻新件PI-Tac单元的生意是无比的红火。不过,就像所有的二手装备一样,买这样的东西不是毫无代价的。如果GM决定让PC能买到这样的装备,以下是几个基础规则,或者说建议:

1)   每从基础的价格上打25%的折扣,翻新货就会损失掉一项它的主要功能。修复每项主要功能需要通过一个逻辑+软件【精神】(等级x3,1小时)的延续检定,同时必要的修复零件的售价是PI-Tac原始价格的2%,可获得性是原始可获得性+4。
2)   军剩品和翻新货的PI-Tac单元更容易坏掉,尤其是在操作失误的情况下。如果操作者在使用这些单元的时候失误了,它的一个主要功能会坏掉,需要通过一个软件+逻辑【精神】(等级,1小时)的延续检定来修复。GM也可以决定在设备中设置各种各样的隐藏指令和代码,可能带来比如说在公开频道广播所有信息,或者在不方便的时候擅自进入诊断模式之类的麻烦。在给PC制造麻烦的时候可以来点创意!
3)   这种设备对于不论物理或者矩阵伤害也显得更脆弱,在受到任何种类伤害的时候会受到额外一格的伤害。

剧透 -   :
Arguably one of the most useful (and expensive) pieces of battlefield technology out there, PI-Tac’s are coveted pieces of equipment. Since their introduction years ago, the market for surplus or refurbished units is at an all-time high. But, like any secondhand piece of equipment, getting these types of units comes with a price. If a gamemaster wishes to allow their players access to them, here are a few general rules/suggestions:

1) For every 25 percent reduction on the base cost of a new unit, the surplus unit should have lost the functionality of one of its main features. Repairing each function requires both Hardware and Software + Logic [Mental] (Level x 3) Extended Tests, and the necessary replacement parts cost two percent of the original value of the PI-Tac at +4 Availability)
2) Surplus and refurbished units are more prone to breakdown and susceptible to glitches. If an operator should glitch while using one of these units, one main feature will fail and will need to be repaired through a Hardware or Software + Logic [Mental] (Level) Test. Gamemasters can also elect to have different kinds of hidden code or commands in the unit. These can cause the unit to act in unpredictable ways such as broadcasting all information in the open or going into diagnostic mode at inconvenient times. Get creative with the ways the players are inconvenienced!
3) Such units are more susceptible to both physical and Matrix damage and will take one additional box when receiving either type of damage.