• 帖子数: 292
  • 苹果币: 0
乱七八糟团务区
« 于: 2015-11-08, 周日 12:31:04 »
16/7/14  整合希娅古神系机制,昔日的旧神现作为邪术师庇护主的形式加入,并额外增添旧神米妮瓦,阿欧罗和格帕奇。
16/7/27  调整并完善凋零机制,凋零族裔瓦萨里人已作为玩家可选扮演角色加入,并额外增添旧神蒂卓拉奇,精灵族群新可选亚种雪精灵。
【位面指南已正式完成】
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-21, 周日 05:27:34 由 A球 »
It’s not a great look for a company that wants to represent humanity “in all its beautiful diversity.” Continuing to sell these products–and bear in mind, the original Oriental Adventures is a “mithral best seller” which means it’s continuing to sell–takes a lot of wind out of WotC’s Inclusivity and Diversity sails. They have to do better than this if they want their promise to be more than empty words. Not to say we should pretend these books never existed, but WotC is still actively profiting off of this material.

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
Re: 姆达战报
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-12-05, 周二 09:54:04 »
引用
亲友们都不上果园,除草放个PC画的临时团战报
因为是国庆期间的临时开团,模组调整自雪夜怪谈,并删减恶意
长图戳大;不懂压缩 :em003
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 04:13:30 由 A球 »
It’s not a great look for a company that wants to represent humanity “in all its beautiful diversity.” Continuing to sell these products–and bear in mind, the original Oriental Adventures is a “mithral best seller” which means it’s continuing to sell–takes a lot of wind out of WotC’s Inclusivity and Diversity sails. They have to do better than this if they want their promise to be more than empty words. Not to say we should pretend these books never existed, but WotC is still actively profiting off of this material.

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
一些冒险点子!!!
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-09-28, 周五 02:08:40 »
也许今后会改成模组 :em009

1.重现龙堡:在久远的过去,当地有一座由持龙纹盾的追随者们所建立起来的强大要塞,如今辉煌不再,只剩下些许残骸。相传那追些随者所追随之人,正是在无数传奇事迹中显露着的,一名驾驭着伙伴银龙的圣武士!如今,一名巡礼的圣武士在古老的手抄书本中得知了这个故事,想要重建这座被游荡怪物和磷火教团占据着的要塞以赢得当地民众对正义的期望,并找到了你们作为补充人手。

2.修会迷踪:一个被称为缄默修士会的组织在数百年前神秘失踪了,传闻他们在与外界失联前曾通过无比强大的奥术卷轴打通了虚空之地,并将前往此处探寻真知,但真相的轨迹是否如此?在他们远离大陆的缄默之岛上,或许修士会的残存笔记能帮助你们理清整个事件的蛛丝马迹,以阻止千年帝国毁灭的危机再次上演。

3.地深冒险:在得知被自己将被毁灭的预言的几个世纪以前,伟大的先贤法师以自己的才能和倾近半生的心血将其体量庞大的法师塔纳入制造出的半位面之中,随后预言而至,他死于一场无法被避免的刺杀。如今这座硕大,难以估量其价值的半位面地城在一次不稳定的法术实验中被揭露。从高耸的尖顶到最深的地底,其中无数的财宝和知识正等待着冒险者们的光临,而被埋藏监狱里的洞穴巨人,华沙鱼人,眼魔和夺心魔又试图帮他们曾经的主人隐藏着什么秘密?无论如何,你们正是进入其中的探索小队之一。

4.消逝之音:在辛多瑞拉公国靠近湖畔的大图书馆里,建馆之初便环绕在馆内的塞壬歌声于某天神秘消失,之后再也没有响起。面对天命之声的消逝整个公国的民众都人心惶惶,不仅如此,皇家巡林客们和多个民间目击者均向当政报告了周边精类生物逐渐消失的见闻,面对愈加猖獗的流言和对皇室支持度的不满,你们奉这个公国的公主秘令找出事情的真相。

5.纯净之役:千年以来,精灵们都在秘密捍卫着一棵不断生长的智能乔木以免受到不法者的侵害。然而它作为主物质位面与妖精荒野的稳定交界处的秘密如今被邪恶卓尔们得知,几大卓尔家族联合起来带领着他们的人手正从地底赶往此地。在这座被魔法笼罩在无尽黑夜中的古老森林里,被卓尔束缚在魔法中召唤而出的深渊恶魔们先后浮现,战火一触而燃。

6.骷髅神殿:一座其间耸立着十二根骷髅柱子的久远神殿受到邪恶教徒的仪式从当地沼泽的污浊泥潭中升起,血月照耀下神殿周围浮现出满是血污的死人断肢,他们是附近村庄的民众,因邪教徒的献祭而被谋杀的祭品。如今渴望向生者复仇的怨灵们徘徊在沼泽之上,干涸血液洒在神殿的墙面上,而骷髅神殿其中的酝酿着的邪恶无人知晓。
« 上次编辑: 2018-10-02, 周二 01:54:44 由 A球 »

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
找个地方写战报之拥王者小队的电子游戏大冒险!
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-10-02, 周二 01:46:40 »
<1>

一队人,坐在贸易站酒馆讨论接下来的任务计划。
啪!门被踢开
三名肩披+1抗性蓝斗篷,指带魔法飞弹&祝福术银戒指and,手拿异界生物符文召唤魔杖,人手1只精灵龙的佣兵油子们闪亮帅气的登场了!(加入帝王loot版画风
——探索,
——回报,
——合作!
如今穷的叮当响的主角和其他队员:探索者协会(震惊地)
酒馆老板:探索者协会(疑惑地)
吃足了回扣的八眼:探索者协会(坚定地)

(论从博德之门队友到冰风谷队友间的画风转变

<2>

一队人,在蜘蛛死完的洞穴里。
残血队友上去采果子,鉴定没过 死了
是的,你没有看错,这果子采集检定失败带~反~伤!
“队里谁知识(自然)检定高?过来采果子!”
刷刷刷队里出来三个人。
行吧,BUFF给你加上来了,采一下,不行,采两下,不行。
两下直接绿血变黄,黄血变红。
”我残了,换人!“这边人喊完一走,排队的第二个人又上了
BUFF加好,”哎呀,她采死了!“
全队的目光汇聚在最后的希望上
3血圣武士,圣疗+墩墩1瓶轻伤治疗药剂摸满血,自然检定技能+6
采了三下,残了,绝望。
”...要不然,守着果子旁边扎个营,长休息完等第二天回全队好血重头再继续?“

(最后SL大法过了,1级支线任务果子采集要DC20,一天的资源 一半拿来打蜘蛛集群一半拿来采果子 全消耗光了

<3>

一队人,闲晃在麋鹿神殿废墟中。
并见某人类男牧师被熊树人无脑殴打(画风蜜汁SM快乐?
路过的主角:“嚯~
这巴掌 看着就疼。
不知是哪位神养的俊哥哥,若俺是个大妹子,只怕是想立马上了这小雏儿~”
唔,然后可怜的牧师小哥就被拍成了肉饼
“啊啊啊啊啊树人朝这边看过来了!”
“来.得.好!”
话音刚落,先攻最优的拉皮剑圣猛地将手中得以为傲的“穿甲剑=文本格式2”剑势一沉,便迅捷地向目标发起冲锋
未命中 !
何曾受过这等屈辱,这位专门针对弓箭手法师位的敌后排捅串侠慢不得 手中借势又出一剑
竟又是未命中!
“桀桀桀 未断奶的小女娃也敢向老夫挑战,今日老朽木(虽然看起来是熊)心生邪念,便是要你们全都在这神殿陪葬呀!”
老朽木(虽然看起来是熊)当下一砸,轰声隆隆 无甲的拉皮剑圣借无耻快步做莲花步势 待身型稳定 却也已是口吐鲜血残红不保
拉皮剑圣定睛一瞧 骇人伤势遍体 当下大惊 “纳尼 这不应该啊!”
“不过插标卖首耳~死呀!”咔,拉皮剑圣当下直接便被熊树人一口咬成两截
负血即死,无法复活。
两位输出便失其一?!
队中20魅半兽人审判官自知当下临大敌,须臾之间便有性命之忧患,不敢怠慢。摸出魔杖唤来异界生物小马驹,手势无歇 又召出3匹恶狼,连点6发魔法飞弹向前
“拉———皮———妹!”
诗人吟唱,圣骑士祝福术,两塔盾选手防御姿态+协同防御,冲锋!!
主角再喝变巨术药水+开狂暴,冲锋!!!
“你要战,我便战啦!”
+15命中,给我中!
好,中了 主角骰伤害 伤害减免,0点伤害
欧拉欧拉欧拉,木大木大木大
砍!砍!砍!中!中!中!
伤害减免,0点 0点 0点
“法术燃烧之手!!!” 减免 0点  0点 0点
“战-你-娘-亲!~死呀竖子!”
三合过后,便又是一颗人头滚落!好一个威风凌凌的树中吕奉先!!
两位输出失其二!
恨呀,敌方摧枯拉朽,势如破竹!!!我方东倒西歪,溃不成军!!!
至此 大局已定,四个大肉饼俩个半截人 血染神殿废墟~~
无一人幸免。

(全员2级。后来查攻略 发觉这怪是steam上被吐槽最多的怪,没有之一。高AC带减免血又厚 不禁让人怀疑人生
至于那牧师小哥,可以招做队友,是女性主角可选恋爱对象之一
其他队员没有在第二轮做出反应,是因为当时本人电脑莫名卡了...

后续:大漂亮AC上30很轻松的过了,果然玩这游戏还是要用滥强构筑法,目前观感总结如下

水深火热的数据+及其无脑的AI=拥王者电子版
« 上次编辑: 2018-10-06, 周六 13:40:14 由 A球 »

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
how far can you see on a hex map?关于六边格的比例问题
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-10-06, 周六 13:36:38 »
How far is the horizon?
It turns out that the main obstacle to seeing faraway landforms - besides atmospheric interference like fog or rain - is the curvature of the earth.  A consequence of this is that the viewer's altitude is a key factor in how far they can see. (If you go high up enough that you're in space, for instance, you could see nearly half the planet!)

Wikipedia has a wonderful page on the horizon that gives us all the info we need.  The few equations we need aren't that complicated:

Distance to Horizon (miles) = 1.22 x sqrt( observer's height in feet )
Distance to Horizon (km) = 3.57 x sqrt ( viewer's height in meters )

For a hypothetical, 6' tall viewer, this puts the horizon around 3 miles.  (As Steamtunnel pointed out, this is one argument in favor of using 6-mile hexes: an adventurer in the middle of a hex could see right to its edges.)

A 6' tall adventurer standing on top of a 30' town wall, however, could see further, about 7 miles.  An adventurer at the edge of a plateau, 200' above the plains below, could see 17.5 miles - quite a bit further.

Seeing Faraway Tall Things
Most of the time our adventurers are not looking at flat, featureless plains. The more interesting question is stuff like: how far away can I see that tower?  Can I see the mountains?

It turns out the answer is unexpectedly simple: all you need to do is know the horizon distance for the viewer's altitude, the horizon distance for the target's altitude, and then add them together.

So if I'm on the town wall, and I want to know how far away I could see a 100' tall wizard's tower, the answer is:

1.22 x [ sqrt( 6' ) + sqrt( 100' ) ] = 15.2 miles

Now, this is the distance at which we could just barely see the very tip of the tower - we probably wouldn't be able to pick it out of the grass.  Let's say we need to be able to see at least half the tower to recognize it, that gives us:

1.22 x [ sqrt( 6' ) + sqrt( 50' ) ] = 11.6 miles

On a hex map of six miles, we'd be able to make out the tower a full 2 hexes away.

The Meaning of Altitude
A key point I've glossed over so far is how to work out 'altitude'. This isn't elevation above sea level, but the height above the prevailing terrain.  If you're on a plateau 2000' above sea level, that doesn't help you see further along the plateau.

Only add the plateau to your height if you're looking down off it. If you're looking along the plateau, it doesn't count (because it will be the earth-curved plateau itself that eventually prevents you seeing further).

A Linear Approximation
Now of course, taking square roots at the table while juggling all the other GM duties is too much to ask, but I have a simplification that works well enough for the distances we care about:

6 miles + 1 mile / 50' of height

So if you're on a 200' cliff, looking down across a plain to see a distant tower or mature forest (50' to its halfway point), you can see it 11 miles away.

From flat plains, foothills (say, 1000' tall, resolvable when you can see the top half - so 400') could be seen 14 miles away (8+6).

From that same vantage point, large mountains (6000' above the plains, 3000' to the midpoint) could be seen 66 miles away.

Flying on a griffin at migratory altitude (e.g. 5000'), you could see those same mountains from 166 miles away.  (At this point, most likely the limits of atmospheric clarity would be involved, even in very clear air.)

If you climb the tallest tree in the forest, putting you 10' above the canopy, you could see the top 50' of the strange rock spire formation (that protrudes 100' above the trees) from 8 miles away.  (The top of the trees, here, is the altitude baseline.)

A Simple Legend
To help during play, I might work out a simple legend for various terrain types on my hex map. This just takes the height divided by 50', then by my hex width to work out a "visible-distance contribution".

Here's a simple legend for a 12-mile hex map with five types of terrain:

Mountain Peaks (5000-6000'): 8 hexes
Mountain Slopes (2500'): 4 hexes
Foothills (1000'): 2 hexes
Treetops (100'): 0 hexes
Rolling Lowlands (15'): 0 hexes

To use this, work out the height of the viewer and the target over the prevailing terrain, add those together, and add a free half-hex.

In the foothills, looking across more foothills toward distant mountain slopes?  4.5 hexes  (8-4 + 0 + 1/2)

In the treetops, looking to see where the foothills start?  2.5 hexes (2 + 0 + 1/2)

If you're on a mountainous slope (4) looking out across a vast, rolling flood plain (0) to a massive mountain range on the far side, you could make out the peaks (8) from 12.5 hexes away.

Easy peasy!
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-22, 周一 20:25:05 由 A球 »

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
烛火节活动(吹起塑料口哨卷筒!
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-10-18, 周四 11:01:25 »
11月11日烛火节,aka异教徒之日。是标志着死者往生的节日,纽希娅人在坟墓前纪念逝去亲人的灵魂

这意味着——

旅途中不幸死去的冒险者将从腐朽的坟墓区里爬出,拿起他们的头骨与蛇共舞,开始他们最后的冒险——

在活者窗外,以及炉火旁游吟诗人讲述诡奇故事的歌声中——

前往死神所许诺的
静谧之地!

(你可能在这场特殊冒险中会遇到的同伴:
一个现在身上爬满蜘蛛蠕虫,勇敢的侏儒贼/法骷髅小伙!
一个因拯救队友而死于地下城陷阱的高贵人类战士僵尸!!
一个强大的游侠亡灵,曾阻止邪恶卓尔全面入侵地表的英雄!!!
一个以非凡的意志力摆脱精神奴役,却在逃亡的最后时刻被他称之为朋友的人所背叛的矮人!!!!)
« 上次编辑: 2019-11-06, 周三 11:25:25 由 A球 »

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
Re: 团务区
« 回帖 #6 于: 2019-01-31, 周四 20:30:50 »
 Arrowstorm又带来新的剧集The Outpost啦,哇,我真是太爱太爱他们了 :wub: :wub: :wub:
虽然这部剧刚开始走低,但随着剧情的深入大家的评价越来越好!
不负众望,CW也续订了第二季
感觉是因为一开始没掌握好节奏,毕竟是做小成本电影出生XD

希望这群有才华的人能取得更多的影响力 :lol:他们值得

剧透 -   :
最让我惊喜的是Jake Stormoen小哥,观影过程中这位Mythica里的半精灵贼丝毫没有让我出戏
« 上次编辑: 2019-01-31, 周四 20:38:31 由 A球 »

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
Re: 团务区
« 回帖 #7 于: 2019-04-07, 周日 05:15:57 »
目前进度:没有进度。
无心翻译,快乐沉迷Lamentations of the Flame Princess :em032

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
好文搬运Six Siders & Space Hamsters
« 回帖 #8 于: 2019-04-22, 周一 20:16:34 »
This article was originally published in Issue 2 of the Familiar.

The original Baldur's Gate companions have risen to iconic status among classic CRPG fans over the last nineteen years. The inspiration for many of these beloved companions, including Minsc, Edwin, and Xan, came from a pen-and-paper campaign that began around 1993. James Ohlen of BioWare was the DM, and the roster of players includes current giants in the RPG industry.

“I was looking to start a Forgotten Realms campaign and expand the number of players in my group,” Ohlen recalls, “so I advertised at the public library and local gaming stores. The response I got was much bigger than I expected.”

“I was playing a lot of Civilization at the time and I played the Russians, and so Minsc was named after the city,” Cameron Tofer, Beamdog co-founder, explains. “He was based off some horrible rolls - his Intelligence, I just fumbled that. And because I joined late I was a couple of levels behind everyone.”

It was this level disparity that inspired one of the most adored animal companions of all time. “[Minsc] was knocked out in the first round of pretty much every fight,” Tofer says. “When I finally levelled up enough to get a companion, that's how I got Boo.”

Ross Gardner played Jon Icarus, the character who later inspired Baldur's Gate II villain Joneleth Irenicus. “I changed [the name] because of its connection with Greek mythology,” says Ohlen. Jeff Veitenheimer played a ranger named Sarevok, who not only became the villain of Baldur's Gate, but was also Minsc's big brother.

“[Sarevok] had a vorpal sword and was really badass. Everything was 'Sarevok this' and 'Sarevok that',” says Tofer.

Sean Carriere played Edwin, a wizard, and Dean Anderson played Bodi, Jon Icarus's sister. Ben Smedstad played Xan. “Ben was literally Xan,” Tofer recalls.

“A lot of lifelong friends came from the people I met in the Forgotten Realms campaign,” Ohlen says. “Some of those friends have gone on to found their own video game companies or take on senior roles at some of the biggest video game companies in the world.”

Though the characters would later go on to fill the ranks of Baldur's Gate companions, the game Ohlen ran didn't inspire the storyline for the game. Ohlen had ample experience crafting and DMing adventures. “I ran [a Forgotten Realms campaign] in my teenage years and at one point I was Dungeon Mastering three separate groups at the public library in Grande Prairie,” he says. “The campaign spanned many years, thousands of hours of Dungeon Mastering, and more than 30 different players.” The campaign that saw the rise of Minsc lasted for many years, until around 1999.

In that time, there were some constants in the adventures the party faced. “Every campaign we started, we'd be naked in a jail cell,” says Tofer. “[Ohlen would say], 'Ok, you wake up. Naked. In a jail cell.' 'OH NO, NOT AGAIN! EVERY TIME!'”

“Cam is over exaggerating a little,” adds Ohlen. “I did use the prisoner trope quite a bit, but not all the time. The reason I used it so often probably stems from the fact that the D&D published adventure Scourge of the Slave Lords is one of my favorites of all time.”

Shades of the Baldur's Gate II opening scene, with the player character locked in Irenicus's dungeon? “[The trope] did probably influence Baldur's Gate II,” Ohlen says.

“Oh yeah,” adds Tofer. “It's a classic.”

Minsc developed over the course of the game, though his history in the pen-and-paper campaign is not the same as the character's in the video game. “Eventually when we started leveling up, Minsc was pretty badass,” Tofer recalls. And on the character sheet, Minsc is listed as having a sister. “Yeah, but she came in late, she didn't really play a role,” says Tofer. “It was just Minsc lying unconscious and Boo running around doing everything.”

Minsc and Boo had “some kind of mental link” says Tofer, which made it easier to play the hamster. Perhaps Boo is the one influencing Minsc in Baldur's Gate.

Luckily for us, Tofer saved many of the character sheets from the original campaign.

[这里我想贴明斯克原始角色卡面来着,无奈大小权限不够]

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-22, 周一 20:56:24 由 A球 »

离线 A球

• 米妮瓦之手,Mythica系列电影死忠粉
  • 版主
Re: 乱七八糟团务区
« 回帖 #9 于: 2019-05-02, 周四 08:23:57 »
Dragon Fist, "The Roleplaying Game of Martial Arts Action," was published by Wizards of the Coast in 1999. It won't be found in their catalog, though; this 128-page book is only available online as a series of Adobe PDF documents. The original book, and its one supplement (Dragon and Phoenix, an adventure), can still be downloaded at http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DF_Welcome.asp
Premise: Dragon Fist is inspired by Hong Kong martial arts movies, like A Chinese Ghost Story. (Though not released at the time, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is a somewhat more familar movie in the wuxia style espoused by this game.) The rules, loosely based upon Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, are somewhat tilted towards a cinematic style of play. "If you want a precise simulation of martial arts, look elsewhere. If you want to have a blast playing an action hero, read on."

The Game World: These are dark times indeed in the land of Tianguo. Emperor Jianmin, obsessed with immortality, unwittingly made a deal with the devil (literally). Now, only by feeding souls to this dark master can he keep his life and his considerable power.

Obviously, the people aren't terribly fond of being slaughtered, but most of them can't do anything about it. The player characters are, naturally, a different story. Nine secret societies, known collectively as the World of Martial Arts, are beginning to work together to try to bring down the Emperor and his cackling eunuch sorcerers. "Your kung fu may be strong, but is it strong enough to save the world?"

Rules: For the most part, the rules are standard AD&D 2nd Edition. Proficiencies are gone; most skills are handled as attribute checks. Character kits are mandatory, and conveniently provided (each kit represents membership in one of the nine secret societies). Armor Classes go up, like in D&D 3rd Edition.

Dragon Fist adds the "stunt die" mechanic, which essentially lets players add 1-5 points to all their actions of a certain type in a round, including random cool shit related to the type of stunt. An "Acrobatics" stunt, keyed to your character's Dexterity attribute, allows you both to temporarily improve your AC and to improve your chance of successfully bounding over a tall building. A "Fortitude" stunt will make it easier to do that cool "walking on hot coals" trick. And so on.

In addition to standard weapons proficiencies, every character gets several nifty martial arts abilities. Every character gets Wuxia, allowing vertical leaps of 20 feet or more. Many of the other abilities are inspired by the old Oriental Adventures book - special stunning attacks, various defensive stances, nerve strikes, channeling your ki energy into a fireball like Liu Kang.

The game encourages off-the-cuff bonuses for playing in the spirit of the setting. "A player who 'attacks with his sword' is going to look pretty foolish when the villain counters by backflipping out of the way, kicking up a table, and sending it whirling at the player character."

For Veteran D&D Players: You will only need to skim most of the book, as large chunks of material are simply recycled (like 25 pages of spells, almost all of which are direct copies of existing D&D spells).

For not-so-veteran gamers: This book is in fact a complete system, containing everything you'll need to play. None of this d20 "you have to own seventeen other books to play" garbage; rules, monsters (hopping vampires, anyone?), and a world setting rich in potential (but not in detail). And you certainly can't beat the price.

Bottom Line: It's free. Take a look. It won't hurt. Only the most ardent fans of Hong Kong movies would want to make a whole campaign out of it, but it would be a great one-nighter.