作者 主题: 【FC】自由城,一个超赞的去处Freedom City,A Super Place to Visit! p7-22  (阅读 8203 次)

副标题: 缓慢更新中

离线 cmoon

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 1105
  • 苹果币: 5
  • 你的沙制的绳索
译注:此部分是以旅游介绍书的口吻对自由城的地域地标进行介绍(并且在剧情上是一本仍需修改意见的样稿(修改意见其实已经被写上去了,并被特别以红字标出))
以下是一张放置在封面上的便签:
阁下,
这是公关部新印制的宣传手册。请您审阅并告知我们这上面有什么问题。
我们需要在星期五前把它改好,以便赶上旅游博览会。
万分感谢!
                                                                                 爱德华

剧透 -   :
Your Honor,
Here’s the proof of the new publicity brochure the PR office put together.
Give it a look and   see if you see any issues. We need corrections by Friday to make it for the tourism expo. 
Thanks!
                                                                                                                                                Edward
« 上次编辑: 2018-12-05, 周三 19:47:28 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• 版主
  • 你的沙制的绳索
Re: 【FC】自由城,一个超赞的去处 p7-22
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-12-05, 周三 19:39:26 »
From the Desk of Calliope Summers
来自卡莉欧碧·萨默斯的一封信

自由。仅仅是听到这个词就让人身躯一颤,心跳加快。我们的国家与城市正是建立在自由的理念之上的,尽管现在我们面临着诸多困难与挑战,但我们仍能在这里寻得自由。在我的青年时期,我有幸周游过从纽约到伦敦,香港和巴黎在内的世界各地的大城市,但我仍会骄傲地将自由城称作我的家、我心中的那座城。
从哨卫之像①(Sentry Statue)所看守的河畔区(Riverside)②的公园到园畔区(Parkside)③的高楼大厦,从汉诺威区(Hanover)④的长廊到南河边的木板路,我比任何人都要了解这座城市。我目睹了自由城的起起落落,从在贝德里剧院(Beaudrie Opera House)⑤里欣赏演出,到为在自由穹顶(Liberty Dome)⑥里比赛的彗星队(Comets)⑦欢呼,再到看到Terminus Invasion⑧所造成的破坏以及那决定命运的一日中普通市民所表现出的莫大勇气。
自由城绝非一个平凡之地。我知道不少人都对此有着一股公民自豪感,但这对我来说却是背后沉重的历史负担。自由之城经历过考验与磨难,也经历过各种各样的奇迹,这吸引着来自天南海北的人们前来游览参观,并在此定居。每个自由城的居民都记得他们第一次的“见闻”,那个看见某个披着斗篷的身影从他们头顶飞过,或者从一座建筑跳到另一座建筑的时刻。在我们的城市里,“寻找超级英雄(Superhero spotting)”是一项极具观赏性的运动,这有何不可呢?自由城可是被称作拥有着最多穿着制服的英雄的城市。
然而,尽管这些英雄们声名赫赫,我们却很容易忘记,他们也是我们社会的一部分。他们中的许多人在这里生活、战斗,甚至因为保护自由城及其人民而牺牲。我们同样不能忘记我们美丽城市里的其他许多公民英雄,他们不穿戏服,也没有强大的超能力,但他们仍然为这座城市和这座城市的人民做着他们所能做的一切。他们是我们的警察、消防队员、医务人员、社会工作者、教师和无数的公务员,他们使自由城成为了一个我能自豪地称之为家的地方——一座英雄之城。
所以,无论你是来这里参观与感受自由城所带来的诸多奇迹,还是听到我们城市的召唤并来此停留,欢迎你!尽情享受所有的自由吧,我们的城市将帮助您释放出你内心的英雄!
        祝安康,
                                                                                                                                                      卡莉欧碧⑨·萨默斯⑩
                                                                                                                                                       自由城市长
剧透 -   :
Freedom. Just the sound of that word sends a thrill up the spine and gladdens the heart, as our city and our nation were founded upon the ideals of Freedom, and they can still be found here, in spite of many challenges and trials. I had the good fortune to travel extensively in my youth and young adulthood, visiting great cities around the world from New York to London, Paris, Hong Kong, and many more, but I am proud to call Freedom City my home, the city of my heart. From the parks of Riverside under the watchful eye of the Sentry Statue to the high-rises and mansions of Parkside, from the Promenade of Hanover to South River’s Boardwalk, I know this city like no other. I’ve been privileged to see Freedom’s highs and lows, taking in a performance at the Beaudrie Opera House and cheering on the Comets at the Liberty Dome to the devastation of the Terminus Invasion and the courage demonstrated by ordinary citizens on that fateful day. For Freedom City is no ordinary place. I know that many feel a strong sense of civic pride, but I say this with the weight of history at my back. Freedom City has known trials and tribulations, but also the kinds of wonders that have drawn people from far and wide to visit and, often, make their lives here. Everyone in Freedom remembers their first “sighting,” when the shadow of a caped figure passed overhead, perhaps, or leapt from building to building. “Superhero spotting” is something of a spectator sport in our city; and why not, since Freedom City boasts the greatest number of costumed heroes in the world. With all their high-flying celebrity, it can be easy to forget, however, that those heroes are a part of our community, too. Many of them have lived, fought, and even died here protecting Freedom City and its people. We can also overlook the many other citizen-heroes of our fair city, those who do not wear costumes or have great powers at their disposal, but who nonetheless do whatever they can for this city and its people. They are our police officers, fire fighters, medical personnel, social workers, teachers, and countless civil servants who make Freedom City a place I am proud to call home—a city of heroes. So, whether you’re here to visit and enjoy the many wonders Freedom City has to offer, or you’ve heard our city’s siren call and come to stay, welcome! Enjoy all that Freedom has to offer, and may our city help to bring out the hero in you! Best wishes, The Hon. Calliope Summers, Mayor of Freedom City
引用
边栏:
档案室里就没有比这更好看的我的头像了吗?这张也太难看了。。。⑪
剧透 -   :
Don’t we have a better headshot than this for me in the files? I really  hate this one...
« 上次编辑: 2018-12-05, 周三 19:45:33 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• 版主
  • 你的沙制的绳索
Re: 【FC】自由城,一个超赞的去处 p7-22
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-12-05, 周三 19:41:06 »
译注:
①:在2E大事件Terminus Invasion中英雄百夫长牺牲,自由城建造了这座雕像以此纪念他。
②:一个风景优美的地区,有着不少公园,深受艺术家和学生欢迎。
③:一个类似于自由城市中心的区域。
④:有着“学院镇”氛围的区域,同样还有着数目众多的小型科技企业。
⑤:始建于1874年,在一场英雄们对抗 Maestro与 Crime League的大战中被毁,后被重建。
⑥:一座可容纳八万人的大型体育场。
⑦:自由城的本地棒球队,全名自由城彗星棒球队(The Freedom Comets baseball team)。对手为 翡翠城怪兽队(the Emerald City Ospreys)(翡翠城怪兽队原为自由城旗帜队,其老板于1994年将其搬离了自由城)。
⑧:由宇宙级恶役欧米伽(OMEGA)所率领的组织Terminus意图毁灭世界,是2E的大事件。
⑨:卡莉欧碧是希腊神话中负责雄辩和叙事诗的缪斯女神。
⑩:卡莉欧碧·萨默斯是英雄乌鸦(Raven)以及 茉莉(Jasmine,恶棍Dr. Sin的女儿)的女儿,现40岁。
⑪:是的,审阅者正是市长卡莉欧碧·萨默斯
« 上次编辑: 2018-12-05, 周三 19:46:14 由 cmoon »