• 帖子数: 182
  • 苹果币: 0
Re: 【RG】特殊装甲
« 回帖 #10 于: 2018-03-09, 周五 22:56:14 »
阿瑞斯闪盾
当我看见阿瑞斯闪盾上市时我很兴奋。这是一个标准的防暴盾牌,还有一个前置的闪光弹。可谓攻守兼备的危险组合。

剧透 -   :
ARES FLASHIELD
I was excited when I saw the Ares FlaShield hit the market. It’s a standard riot shield with the added bonus of a flashpak built onto the front. Defense and offense in one intimidating package!

>不是真的很必要。但是当安保小队踩着你的尾巴追来时,留心这个盾牌是很有用的。留心盾中央的目镜状设备,闪光就是从那里发出的。识别它是阻止或避免被闪的第一步。
> DangerSensai

> 每当我停下来看Sparks,特斯拉末日帮的朋友时,简直要对横七竖八躺满人的场景笑出声。帮派混战被他们用这盾活活打成了闪光灯狂欢。
> 2XL
剧透 -   :
> Not exactly a necessity, but it’s good to be aware of these pieces when you’re looking at the sec-team stomping in to break up your latest frag up. Just keep an eye out for the ocular device, usually located in the middle of the shield, that sets off the flashing. Identifying it is the first step to stopping it or avoiding it.
> DangerSensei

> Every time I stop in to see Sparks, a ganger pal of mine with the Tesla Armageddon, I get a chuckle at these things leaned all over the place. And gang scuffles are quite the sight as those guys turn it into a strobe rave and zap everything in sight.
> 2XL
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-09, 周五 23:11:40 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #11 于: 2018-03-09, 周五 22:57:22 »
谋杀护甲
这是真正的专业护甲,旨在保护与欺骗。它内置了好莱坞最新最好的实用特效(是的,还有些人仍然在做这行),这样每一发正中你的射击都会看上去像是有效的击杀了你。你需要足够的演技和勇气来愚弄一下他人,但是这为你提供了独特的翻盘机会。污迹很容易用温水洗去,假血包也可以很容易的更换。

剧透 -   :
MURDER ARMOR
This is true specialty armor, designed to protect and deceive. It’s got the latest and greatest in Hollywood practical special effects (yeah, some people still do those) built in so that every decent shot that hits you is made to look like a killshot. This stuff takes some serious grit and a decent bit of acting skill if you really want to fool anyone but offers a unique chance to turn the tables on an enemy. The mess cleans up easily with warm water, and the gorepak can be replaced fairly easily.

> 这玩意背后真是一个天才的扭曲思想。现在请你注意了,这东西对那种要在尸体脑门补枪以确保一个不留的专业人士来说不起作用。然而这对于帮派成员来说很好用,对那些看到血就自动认为确认击杀的一般公司保安也有效。
> Thorn

剧透 -   :
> The twisted mind behind this stuff is a genius. Now mind you, it doesn’t work against real pros who put a bullet through the brainpan to make sure no one is left to come after them. It is great against gangers though, and even average corpsec officers who see a lot of blood and automatically think that means a kill. 
> Thorn
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:22:49 由 阿飘 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #12 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 21:19:15 »
前臂护甲
简单而又极少有时尚感的前臂护甲是一种穿在佩戴者身上的高分子材质(译注:就是创可贴的材质)(金属材质也有,很罕见)护腕。它的用法很简单,拿它来格挡近战攻击,特别是利刃,你可以把他偏转以防刀刃确实切到你。

剧透 -   :
FOREARM GUARDS
Simple and rarely stylish, forearm guards are dermaplast (or, rarely, metallic) bracers fitted to a wearer. Their use is simple—use them to block melee attacks, especially blades, turning blows away without actually cutting into you.

> 无论你在老特动影片镜头里面看到了啥,都不要拿这个护甲来挡子弹。会死的很难看。
> Butch

> 来自个人经历或是诊所的术后报告?
> Sounder

> 是啊。
> Butch

> 基本型号挺炫的,但是你别忘了它们有一些改造的空间。弹出式刀刃,自卫枪支,或者,我个人最喜欢的,放通讯链。
> /dev/grrl

> 你的意思是说碟板。
> Bull

> 不,我说的是通讯链。我把我的碟板放在我的新包里。看?<PIC_LINK>
> /dev/grrl

> 一个粉红的碟板套上面有独角兽还闪闪发光?杀了我吧。
> Bull

剧透 -   :
> Despite what you see in old trideo footage, don’t try to block bullets with these. It ends badly.
> Butch

> Personal experience or after-surgery reports from the clinic?
> Sounder

> Yes.
> Butch

> The basic models are sparkly, but keep in mind that they have some room for modification. Pop-out blades, holdout guns, or, a personal favorite, a place to keep your commlink.
> /dev/grrl

> You mean cyberdeck.
> Bull

> No, I mean commlink. I keep my ‘deck in my new bag. See? <PIC_LINK>
> /dev/grrl

> A pink cyberdeck holster with unicorns and sparkles? Kill me now.
> Bull

« 上次编辑: 2018-03-12, 周一 21:31:03 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #13 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 21:20:32 »
防弹面具
目前为止我最畅销的产品,特别是基本款。客人们进来定制各种图案和造型来获得任何你能想象的到的外观,但是经典哑光黑是卖的最好的。基本款在保证基本功能以外有其局限性,但是一旦安装了电子视觉,可能性就无止境了。防弹面具可以进行视觉增强以及头盔可以进行的任何修改。定制工作自然更加昂贵。

剧透 -   :
BALLISTIC MASK
By far my best seller, especially the basic model. They come in a variety of custom moldings and paint jobs to get almost any look imaginable, but matte black classic sells the best. They have limits when they’re basic models to keep them functional, but once electronic vision systems are added, the possibilities are endless. Ballistic masks can take vision enhancements as well as any modification a helmet can take. Custom jobs are, naturally, more expensive.
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:23:37 由 阿飘 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #14 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:24:11 »
环境防护

在这个世界上总有些地方(离开它也有)你要担心其他的东西而不是子弹和铜指套。阿曼德的护甲百货可不仅仅能满足你的防弹保护需求,我们也能提供应对严酷的自然母亲的防护。尽管我不是总是有所有的存货,但是我的联系人遍布全球,甚至在地球外。下单,付款,让我来做余下的工作。

剧透 -   :
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
All around the world (and off of it too) there are places where it’s not bullets and brass knuckles you have to worry about. Armand’s Armor Emporium doesn’t just handle your ballistic protection needs but also offers access to protections from the harshness Mother Nature has to offer. Though I don’t always have all of these pieces in stock, I have connections all over the planet, and even some beyond. Drop an order, send the payment, and I’ll get to work.
« 上次编辑: 2018-05-02, 周三 07:27:25 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #15 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:24:44 »
通用装备
这几件护甲很常见,但是它们往往是定制的特殊风格,以更好的适应所讨论的环境。

剧透 -   :
UNIVERSAL
These few pieces are pretty universal, though they’re often ordered in particular styles to better fit the environment in question.

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #16 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:25:11 »
吉利服
挂在货架上的吉利服如同一张彩色的网,但是在野外的话,这些迷彩服是最简单的伪装。它适用于任何主要的环境,甚至有破败都市风格来帮助装备者藏匿于填满垃圾的小巷和破碎的建筑废墟中。非常适合狂奔者和无家可归的家伙。
剧透 -   :
GHILLIE SUIT
On the shelf it just looks like a colored netting, but out in the field these suits are the height of simpletech camouflage. They come in styles for all major environments and have even released an urban blight style that helps the wearer hide out in trash filled alleys and the rubble of crumbling buildings. Great for runners and the homeless alike.
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:24:26 由 阿飘 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #17 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:25:45 »
阿瑞斯装甲生存大师
为防护雨水和弹幕而设计,这套服装是专为那些可能成为猎物的猎人而设计。阿瑞斯最初为了在恶劣环境中工作的安保企业设计了这些服装,这些服装有各种各样的可选风格,但它们把时尚留给了巴黎的服饰店。

剧透 -   :
ARES ARMORED SURVIVALIST
Designed to protect from rain and raining lead, this suit is designed for hunters who think they might become the hunted. Originally built off designs for Ares’ various security firms that work in hostile environments, these suits come with a wide array of options, but they leave fashion to the shops in Paris.
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:25:32 由 阿飘 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #18 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:26:54 »
酷热高温

沙漠套装
密封的套装能够保护装备者免受沙尘侵袭,并通过散热帮助身体降温,同时反光的外层表面可以防止太阳的热能。你需要把它们全部穿上——头套,面罩,紧身套装——为了使套装起效。面罩带有偏光眼镜来防止炫光。该套装甚至可以捕捉一些穿着者的体液,将水储存在一个口袋里,供装备者用吸管饮用。

剧透 -   :
HEAT
DESERT SUIT
The sealed suit keeps the wearer protected from sand and helps cool the body through heat dissipation while the reflective outer surface protects from the sun’s heat. You need to wear it all—the hood, facemask, and skin-tight suit—for it to be effective. The facemask has a polarizing eye shield to neutralize glare. The suit even captures and distills some of the wearer’s body fluids, holding the water in pockets to be drunk with a straw.

> 没法自己吹这个了,阿曼德?这装备对于沙漠防护来说非常棒,但是别指望它能接住子弹。同时它的迷彩效果也是烂爆,但是你的这件衣服可以让你把自己埋在沙子里一段时间。
> Picador

剧透 -   :
> Couldn’t write this one yourself, Armand? It’s great for protecting from the elements, but don’t catch a bullet in it. It also makes piss-poor camo, but you can bury yourself in the sand for a short stint to duck pursuit.
> Picador
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-13, 周二 18:28:45 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #19 于: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:27:29 »
防蛇网袜
这双堪称时尚灾难的及膝袜旨在防止蛇的毒牙穿透。它们不是穿起来最舒服的袜子,但是它们可以帮助你不被邀请去回答“蛇毒侵入血管是怎样一种体验”。

剧透 -   :
SNAKE MESH SOCKS
These fashionably disastrous knee-length socks are designed to prevent the penetration of a snake’s fangs. They aren’t the most comfortable socks in the world, but they’ll keep you from finding out what rattlesnake venom feels like in your blood.
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-12, 周一 22:52:46 由 秘银枫叶 »