今日通告

存在着一种杀戮,乃至于带来美妙死亡的艺术。【tag:刺客入门】

推送

>星界与泛位面自此将变得大不相同。【tag:星界兽类学】
>不是每个暗影中的工作者都是独行侠。【tag:郊狼】
>有时暗影清晰到你能看见自己站在何等的烂摊子里。【tag:聚焦暗影:苏族国】

剧透 -   :
Welcome back to JackPoint, chummer:
Your last connection was severed 9 days, 11 hours ago.

Today’s Heads Up
There is an art to killing, and even to dying well. [Tag: Assassin’s Primer]
Incoming
> Astral space and the metaplanes will never be the same again. [Tag: Aetherology]
> Not every operator in the shadows is a freelancer. [Tag: Coyotes]
> Sometimes the shadows clear enough to allow you to see the drek you’re standing in. [Tag: Sioux Nation: Shadows in Focus]

头条新闻

>昨天部族国官员指控斯波坎的盖威尔工业园不受控排污并驱逐了企业安保人员,随后将其查封。幸福公司官员称此事将提交公司法庭处理并拒绝进一步发表看法。链接

>迈克尔·罗里·柯莱恩昨晚被盖亚安保在米苏拉研究机构以公司间谍罪和谋杀罪逮捕,这架拥有治外法权的公司宣称将按照公司规定审判柯莱恩先生。链接

>幽灵行者否认他要求亚特兰蒂斯基金会与天龙基金会成立一个独立委员会调查最近丹佛地区的法力波动,称他并不相信在那里有任何东西值得研究。链接

剧透 -   :
Top News Items
> Tribal officials seized Spokane’s Getwell Industrial complex yesterday after ejecting corporate security personnel in the wake of allegations of uncontrolled pollution being released. Shiawase officials said the matter would be addressed  by the the Corporate Court, then refused further comment. Link
> Michael Rory Caolain was arrested last night by Gaeatronics Security at their Missoula research facility on charges of corporate espionage and murder. The extraterritorial corporation has stated Mr. Caolain will be sentenced in accordance with corporate regulations. Link
> Ghostwalker denies requests to form an independent committee consisting primarily of Atlantean and Draco Foundation representatives to investigate recent mana fluctuations in the Denver area, saying that he does not believe there is anything worth investigating. Link

接入点统计
网络上有9名活跃用户

最新消息

我从不理解他们对于火器的迷恋,但是这儿的许多发帖人看起来像是很喜欢,所以“失误”又收集了不少东西给你过目。——布尔

“侧翼”总是在说混合的重要性,所以我把普通人家里的货的销售清单整理了一份给你看看。此外,我还加了些辅助装备进去,希望Slamm-0!不会觉得太无聊。——“失误”

个人通知
>你有11封新的私信
>你在接入点的帖子有了38个新的回复
>古董洛伦兹步枪的拍卖将在27分钟后结束。

第一级
六名成员在你的区域内

你的当前声誉分数:714(74%正面)
当前时间:2075年12月19日,5点24分

剧透 -   :
JackPoint Stats
9 Users are active on the Network

Latest News
I’ve never understood the fascination with firearms, but enough of the posters here seem to like ‘em, so Glitch assembled another collection for your perusal. —Bull
Fianchetto is always talking about the importance of blending in, so I spliced a selection of sales catalogs together so you can see what normal people have in their homes. I also included some additional paramilitary gear so Slamm-0! wouldn’t get too bored. —Glitch

Personal Alerts
> You have 11 new private messages.
> You have 38 new responseto your JackPoint posts.
> The auction for the antique Lorenz rifle will conclude in
27 minutes.

First Degree
Six Members are online and in your area.

Your Current Rep Score:
714 (74% Positive)
Current Time:
19 Dec 2075, 0524
« 上次编辑: 2017-10-07, 周六 00:31:03 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 42
  • 苹果币: 0
Re: 【GH3全文】
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-09-01, 周五 20:27:22 »
GH3中引入的新种类枪械

老式武器
这些武器与现代电子元件不兼容,可能是由于过时的制造技术,过长的枪龄或是不良设计。物理升级仍然是可能的,但是需要两倍于通常升级的花费。

剧透 -   :
VINTAGE
The weapon is not compatible with modern electronics. This can be the result of outdated manufacturing, physical
age, or bad design. Physical upgrades are possible, but adding them requires additional work that costs twice the
normal listed amount.

击发枪
这种武器被设计成需要用手装填分离的火药、弹头与雷管。每个战斗轮中需要消耗三个复杂动作为击发枪重新装弹,使用者如果在完成装弹之前停止装填动作,那么他需要从头开始整个流程。在武器介绍中这类武器会标注“(cb)”。

剧透 -   :
CAP & BALL
The weapon is designed to be hand loaded with separate powder, shot, and percussion cap. It takes three Complex
Actions to reload each round; stopping before completing the reload activity requires the user to start over again. These weapons are annotated with “(cb)” in their Ammo entry.

武器配件和改装
并非所有标准武器改装都在GH3中详细列出,更多的武器和战斗选择将在随后出版的R&G中出现,提供此类改装的更多细节。

剧透 -   :
WEAPONS ACCESSORIES AND MODIFICATIONS
Not all of the standard modifications listed with the weapons in this book are detailed in Shadowrun, Fifth Edition. A
book with more weapons and combat options called Run & Gun will be released shortly after this book, providing details
on these modifications.

运动步枪
运动步枪使用长管武器技能,射程划分如下:
短距:0-50
中距51-250
长距 251-500
极端 501-750

剧透 -   :
SPORTING RIFLES
Sporting Rifles are fired with the Longarms skill. Their range is as follows:
Short: 0-50 Medium: 51-250 Long: 251-500 Extreme: 501-750

火焰喷射器
火焰喷射器使用异种远程武器:火焰喷射器技能。你需要消耗一个复杂动作来准备火焰喷射器使其处于待击发状态。火焰喷射器可以用于进行火力压制或是攻击多个目标,如果是后者则可以消耗一个复杂动作攻击一个扇形区域里的至多三个目标(三个目标均需处在喷射器射程内,而且彼此相距不超过4米),这个动作消耗2单位的喷射器燃料。火焰喷射器应用火焰伤害规则,它们的射程被在枪械介绍里单独列出。

剧透 -   :
FLAMETHROWERS
Flamethrowers are fired with the Exotic Ranged Weapons: Flamethrowers skill. They require a Complex Action to be
made ready to fire. They can be used for Suppressive Fire (p. 179, SR5). They also can be used to attack multiple targets; using a Complex Action means the shooter can attack with a fanning motion, striking up to three targets (as long as they are all within the weapon’s range and each target is within four meters of the others). This uses two units of the flamethrower’s ammo capacity. Flamethrowers deal Fire damage (p. 171, SR5). Their range is listed with each individual flamethrower.
« 上次编辑: 2017-09-02, 周六 11:15:28 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #2 于: 2017-09-01, 周五 20:27:42 »
左轮手枪、轻型手枪、重型手枪与冲锋手枪

柯尔特·新型左轮(COLT NEW MODEL REVOLVER)

袖珍手枪

精度 6 伤害 5P AP — 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 5(cy) 可获得性 4R 价格 180

这把新型左轮是柯尔特回归小型左轮市场的尝试,并且针对年轻房主和小型安保公司展开了营销活动。它主要采用传统设计并且被制造得能适应许多小口径子弹。这把左轮的弹舱采用简单的向左摆出设计,这允许它使用合适的、厂商支持的弹药速填器进行快速装填。这把枪只在柯尔特的康涅狄格工厂生产,而且在UCAS西北部之外的地区相当少见。在UCAS内部,市民们为购买一把本地成功企业的产品而感到骄傲。信任这个久经考验的生产商,信任这个传奇™吧。

标准升级/配件:无

剧透 -   :
The New Model Revolver is Colt’s return to the small-revolver market, launched with a marketing campaign
aimed at young homeowners and small security firms. The New Model is manufactured in a variety of small caliber and is largely of conventional design. The cylinder uses a simple left-side drop to allow rapid reloading with
the appropriate manufacturer-approved speed loader. This model is only produced at Colt’s Connecticut facility and has largely remained rare outside of northeastern UCAS. Inside the UCAS, citizens can be proud to purchase from one of their homegrown success stories. Trust the quality of a proven manufacturer. Trust the Legend™.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Non

>几个月前,不少此类手枪出现在了巴尔的摩的黑市上,两个星期后孤星去掉了对这种枪的官方认证。
>“阳光”

>这又是一把面向平民市场的小口径、无改造的手枪,它对于政府和企业的安全部队几乎没什么实际威胁。
>“坚硬出口”

>对于这个档次的便宜货而言,它出乎意料地精准。我曾经在近30米的距离上用它打中了一个2厘米大的东西。
>凯恩

>那玩意儿是刚好放在了一个欠了你钱的走私者鼻子上吗?
>“叛逆女孩”

> :em001
>凯恩

剧透 -   :
> A number of these were dropped into Baltimore’s shadow market a few months ago. Lone Star removed their official endorsement of the pistol two weeks later.
> Sunshine
> It’s another small-caliber, no-frills pistol put on the market for civilian consumption. It poses little real threat to government or corporate security teams.
> Hard Exit
> For a cheap piece of crap, it’s surprisingly accurate. I managed to shoot a 2cm group at nearly 30 meters with one.
> Kane
> Did that group happen to land on the nose of a smuggler who owed you money?
> /dev/grrl
> <wink>
> Kane

柯尔特·特工手枪(COLT AGENT SPECIAL)

轻型手枪
注:该武器使用泰瑟枪射程表和重型手枪弹药

精度 5 伤害 8P AP — 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 8(c) 可获得性 5R 价格 250

这把特工手枪在柯尔特一个多世纪的历史中的诸多畅销品里占有一席之地,而持续的升级和更新让它远不止于“有用”。这把武器的大口径让它在那些比起射程更偏爱打击力的枪手中很受欢迎。虽然短枪管降低了穿透力,但是能与重型手枪共用子弹的能力让一些机构选择这把表现稳定的武器来简化他们的后勤。

剧透 -   :
The Agent Special has been one of Colt’s bestsellers since its introduction over a century ago, and continuing updates and upgrades keep it more than relevant. The weapon’s large caliber makes it popular with shooters who prefer hitting power over range. The short barrel also reduces the round’s penetrative power, but the ability to use the same ammunition as a heavy pistol means that some organizations are turning to this steady performer to simplify their logistics.
Standard Upgrades/Accessories: None

>几个小型安保公司已经开始给他们的保安装备特工手枪来取代旧式的菲谢蒂安保手枪。虽然他们损失了一些弹匣容量,但是换来了确实的杀伤力。
>“无良商人”

>沃尔弗林安保把它作为他们大口径手枪的后备,我猜一个会计会解释说他们不仅省了钱而且同时能在人身上开更大的洞。哦,双赢,双赢。
>“叛逆女孩”

>对一些组织来说仓储和采购费用的削减可能很重要,但是我怀疑像沃尔弗林这样的大公司是否会在意退役一把小手枪及其弹药所带来的费用节省。
>邦德先生

>有趣的事实:虽然这把手枪名为“特工”,但是没有哪个有脑子的组织会正式把它加进他们的装备清单中。
>危险先生

剧透 -   :
> A few minor security companies have starting issuing these to their guards to replace the older Fichetti security models. The guards lose some ammo capacity, but whatever they hit, they hurt.
> Snopes
> Wolverine Security authorized them as a backup to their normal large-caliber pistols. I guess an accountant explained they could save money and make bigger holes in people at the same time. Win-win.
> /dev/grrl
> The reduction in warehousing and purchasing costs can be significant for some organizations, but I doubt a company as large as Wolverine will see significant enough savings to worry about phasing out a small pistol and its ammunition.
> Mr. Bonds
 > Fun fact: The pistol is named the “agent,” but no intelligence organizations have officially added them to their inventories.
> DangerSensei

柯尔特·未来前线(COLT FUTURE FRONTIER)

重型手枪

精度 5 伤害 8P AP -1 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 7(cy) 可获得性 6R 价格 500

这把大型手枪用它经典的握把和风格化的元素勾起对于狂野西部时代的回忆,而现代制造与冶金技术则给予懂得选择的枪手在外观与性能两方面的优异体验。对弹簧机构的重新设计便于认证人员维护和更换,同时扩大的弹舱允许使用一些怀旧的子弹口径和更多的发射药。这是对那把帮助开拓一个国家的手枪的完全重新设计,提供了信任这个传奇™的另一个理由。

标准升级:近战硬化

剧透 -   :
his large-frame pistol harkens back to the days of the Wild West with its classic grip and stylistic elements. Combined with modern manufacturing techniques and metallurgy, the Future Frontier provides the discriminating shooter with the best of both worlds. A redesign of the spring mechanism allows for ease of maintenance and replacement by certified personnel, while the enlarged cylinder handles a number of nostalgic calibers and propellant loads. This is a thorough redesign of a pistol that helped expand a nation, providing yet another reason to Trust the Legend™.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Melee Hardening

>这就是一坨翔,建议装填的弹药是无被甲强装药轻弹,谁会用那玩意儿?
>布尔

>在环保运动取缔无被甲弹的努力大大推进之后,西部再现就开始在他们所有的比赛里转而使用这把枪了。
>“失误”

>在这儿有谁会喜欢用它,“失误”?我怀疑任何一个人都不会考虑将它作为一把正派的家庭防御武器。
>“坚硬出口”

>也许不会,但我的一个顾客在墙上挂了一对用来展示,当刺客带着突击队闯进房子时,它们派上用场了。当攻击者还在疑惑发生了什么事时,那个客户用左轮在窗户上开了个足够大的洞然后爬了出来。把武器藏在众目睽睽之下不是个坏主意。
>Mihoshi Oni

剧透 -   :
> What a load of drek. The primary suggested loads for this pistol are unjacketed compressed light-metal bullets. Who uses those things?
> Bull
 > The Wild West Reenactment Society switched to them for all competitions after the green movement managed to outlaw unjacketed lead at a number of their ranges.
 > Glitch
> And who here is likely to use one of these, Glitch? I doubt anyone even considers this a decent home-defense piece.
> Hard Exit
> Perhaps not, but I had a client who kept a pair of these loaded in a wall display. They came in handy when the assassin brought his assault team friends to the house with him. They made big enough holes in the window for the client to get out while the assailants were trying to figure out what was going on. Having a weapon hiding in plain sight is not a bad idea.
> Mihoshi Oni

菲谢蒂·军用100(FIANCHETTI MILITARY 100)

冲锋手枪

精度 5(7) 伤害 6P AP — 射击模式 SA/BF/FA 后座补偿 — 弹容 20(c) 可获得性 8R 价格 850

军用100用大型手枪的大小提供了精确的自动火力,菲谢蒂的工程师们在武器中集成了全频谱传感器,提升了其在半自动与全自动射击模式下的精度。这把枪由完全集成了诊断传感器的刚性增强聚合物材料制成,并且与智能链以数据传输协议相连,保证使用者能随时确认他们武器的状态。

标准升级/配件:智能链

剧透 -   :
The Military 100 offers accurate automatic fire on a large-pistol frame. Fianchetti’s engineers have integrated a full spectrum smartlink sensor into the weapon’s frame, increasing accuracy in semi-automatic and fully automatic operation. The model features a rigid, reinforced polymer frame with fully integrated diagnostic sensors linked to the smartlink’s data transfer protocols, ensuring the operator full access to their weapon’s status at all times.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Smartlink

>对于装甲不是很有效——设计师们是跟无码者和贫民们过不去吗?这把枪看起来像是对付无装甲对手而非军事人员的。
>Slamm-0!

>我怀疑是否将会有更多的军事冲突,最近的阿兹特兰/亚马逊战争展现了其结果是多么具有随机性,又对政府和公司所重视的事物有多大的破坏力。不过,让民众乖乖回他们所在的地方这一需求总是存在的。
>“取消”

>这件武器上没什么新进展。对于冲锋手枪,缺乏穿甲能力一直是一个问题。而提升一把小型武器在自动射击模式下的可控性需要让这把武器更小一点。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
> Not very effective against armor—did the designers have something against SINless people or Barrens dwellers or whatever? It seems designed to handle unarmored opponents more than military personnel.
> Slamm-0!
 > I doubt there will be many calls for real military conflict soon. The Aztlan/Amazonia thing showed how random results of that can be, and how destructive to things governments and corporations value. But there is always a call to shove the masses back into their place.
 > Aufheben
> This is not a new development or anything. The lack of armor penetration has always been a problem for machine pistols. Generally the ability to make a small weapon controllable in automatic modes requires smaller rounds.
> Hard Exit

骑将·艾瓦纳托(CAVALIER EVANATOR)

冲锋手枪

精度 5(6) 伤害 6P AP — 射击模式 BF/FA 后座补偿 1(2) 弹容 20(c) 可获得性 8R 价格 775

利用弹药技术的最新发展,这把具有惊人可控性的自动武器能在几乎任何情况下提供压制火力。倾斜弹匣减少了因为弹匣弹簧机构故障导致的卡壳,同时集成激光瞄准器确保使用者清楚地看到他们的目标,电子击发装置保证无壳弹发射药安全燃烧的同时降低了射手受到的后坐力。当配备有标准的折叠枪托时,艾瓦纳托可作为近距离战斗的主要武器。

标准升级/配件:电子击发,激光瞄准器,折叠枪托

剧透 -   :
Utilizing the latest in projectile development, this surprisingly controllable lightweight automatic is capable of providing suppressive fire under nearly any circumstances. The slanted magazine reduces the number of jams due to magazine spring malfunction, while the integrated laser sight ensures the user sees exactly where they are aiming. The electronic firing mechanism ensures the complete combustion of the caseless  propellant while reducing the perceived recoil to the firer. When fitted with its standard folding stock, the Evanator can serve as the primary weapon in a close-quarter engagement.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Electronic Firing, Laser Sight, Folding Stock

>如果不使用肩带,想隐蔽地带着这把枪几乎是不可能的——制造商的枪套会留下了一个巨大的肿块,而任何人都会知道那儿藏着一把武器。
>“侧翼”

>我认为这首先取决于你本人的身材尺寸,不过我不会再担心这个了——我试了一下,但是穿透力的缺乏很快就让我抛弃了它。
>Mihoshi Oni

>如果你想快速武装起一群人,我知道有人在低价兜售这种枪。但是子弹你得自己找。
>马可仕

>去掉这样一把电子化的枪附带的所有的RFID标签和ROM芯片又要花多少钱呢?我很确信诊断程序上有一个方便的GPS界面帮助你跟踪基于气候的故障和所有遗留下来的证据。
>“高脚杯

剧透 -   :
> It’s nearly impossible to carry this thing concealed without a shoulder strap—the manufacturer’s approved holster leaves a huge bump anyone can identify as a concealed weapon.
 > Fianchetto
 > I guess that depends on the size of your frame to begin with. But I’m not worrying about this one any more—I tried it out briefly, but the lack of penetrative power had me switch away from it soon afterwards.
> Mihoshi Oni
> I know someone selling cases of these cheap if you’re looking to arm a group up quick. But you’ll need to source the ammo on your own.
> Marcos
> And how much to remove all the RFID tags and ROM chips an electronic gun like this always comes with. I’m sure the diagnostics program comes with a handy GPS interface to help you track climate-based malfunctions and all the telltale evidence that it leaves behind.
> Beaker

雷明顿·抑制者(REMINGTON SUPPRESSOR)

冲锋手枪

精度 6 伤害 7P AP -1 射击模式 SA/BF 后座补偿 — 弹容 15(c) 可获得性 6R 价格 700

作为雷明顿设计的第一把自动手枪,抑制者是为准军事组织和政府机构的要求而设计的紧凑自动武器。设计时使用了大量欧洲风元素与现代的自动化制造质量控制手段,很好的控制了制造误差,使得用户能精确地射击任意目标。这把武器附带一个可拆卸的消音器,允许用户以降低武器隐蔽性的代价减少声音信号。

标准配件/升级:消声器

剧透 -   :
The first modern automatic pistol design offered by Remington, the Suppressor is intended for paramilitary organizations and government agencies requiring compact automatic weapons. The design integrates a number of European stylistic elements with modern automated manufacturing quality control methods, resulting in finely tuned tolerances intended to allow the user to accurately engage any target. The weapon is shipped with a detachable sound suppressor, allowing the user to reduce their audio signature at the expense of concealment.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Sound Suppressor

>这把枪不错,但不突出。有一次我带着它时发现它用起来很舒服,但我还是更喜欢阿瑞斯·十字军 II的排气口。
>“坚硬出口”

>自从我找到一个供应商以来,我一直很难让他维持它们的库存。现在有许多小帮派和犯罪组织对它有不小的需求。
>红色阿尼亚

>更重的型号有利于让大家放下争端,但我不喜欢一把我不能用来压制敌人的武器。
>“乡间”

>只要不是阿瑞斯造的就不行是吧!
>Slamm-0!

剧透 -   :
> The pistol is decent but not outstanding. I found it comfortable the one time I carried it, but I prefer the Ares Crusader II for its gas-vent.
> Hard Exit
> I’ve had a hard time keeping them in stock since I managed to find a supplier. There are a number of small gangs and criminal organizations creating a decent demand for it right now.
 > Red Anya
> The heavier round helps put down the opposition, but I’m not fond of a weapon I can’t suppress hostiles with.
> Sticks
> Or anything not Ares made.
> Slamm-0!
« 上次编辑: 2021-01-25, 周一 17:50:07 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #3 于: 2017-09-01, 周五 20:27:51 »

克莱姆·狂欢(KRIME SPREE)

冲锋枪

精度 4 伤害 7P AP — 射击模式 FA 后座补偿 1 弹容 30(c) 可获得性 6R 价格 425

对于那些慧眼识珠,而且想要一把具有另类人体工程学设计武器的枪手来说,具有全新包络式枪机设计的狂欢是一个经济的选择。这种设计使得这把枪能简易安装一系列外部瞄准器和战术配件。尽管克莱姆目前不生产这些设备,但只要一个电话,我们友好的客户服务部门就会根据您的位置提供一些有用的建议。

标准升级/配件:泛人类适应

剧透 -   :
A new telescoping bolt design intended for those needing alternative ergonomics, the Spree is an economic choice for the discriminating shooter. The design is intended to allow for the easy mounting of a wide array of external aiming and tactical aids. While Krime does not currently manufacture such devices, a call to our friendly Customer Service department will provide a number of helpful suggestions based on the caller’s location.
 Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Metahuman Adaptation

>虽然我欣赏他们对于人体工程学细节的关注,但是不良的生产工艺和枪管让人不快。我知道他们对比赛级枪管额外收费,但是你不必为了合理的精度去买它。
> Mihoshi Oni

>这把枪的自动原理是很简单的自由枪机后坐式。真正的问题在于枪管膛线——缠距太大以至于在标准的战斗距离上损失了太多精度。
>“高脚杯”

>它在最近的动作射击游戏补丁里毁天灭地,这对我来说才是最重要的!
>Slamm-0!

>根据你传闻中的技能组,我希望你只在游戏里接触它。
> Mihoshi Oni

剧透 -   :
> While I appreciate the attention to the ergonomic details, I’m less appreciative of the poorly manufactured action and barrel. I know they charge extra for a match barrel, but you shouldn’t have to buy it for reasonable accuracy.
> Mihoshi Oni
> The action is a pretty simple open-bolt, blowback design. The problem really is the barrel’s rifling—the twist rate hurts accuracy at standard combat ranges.
> Beaker
> They rock in the latest patch to Action Shooter, though, and that’s all that matters to me!
> Slamm-0!
> With your rumored skillset, I hope that’s the closest you ever get to one.
> Mihoshi Oni

阿瑞斯·西格玛-3(ARES SIGMA-3)

冲锋枪

精度 4(6) 伤害 8P AP — 射击模式 SA/BF/FA 后座补偿(2)弹容 50(D) 可获得性 7R 价格 1000

阿瑞斯已经为世界各地的执法人员公布了他们最新设计的冲锋枪。西格玛-3的独特弹鼓供弹方式保证使用者在紧急时刻能强行突入而不用担心弹药供应问题。整体式提手/供电滑动支架给予使用者超出内置智能链的更多优化选择来适应他们的战术需求。当使用折叠式枪托时,射手们总是超过组织的设计标准,这证明了设计和制造技术的优秀品质。

标准升级/组件:折叠式枪托,前握把,供电滑动支架(2级),智能链

剧透 -   :
Ares has released their latest submachine gun design for law enforcement personnel worldwide. The Sigma-3’s unique drum magazine ensures operators have the ability to conduct a forced entry without having to worry about their ammunition supply at critical moments. The integral carrying handle/powered slide mount allows operators options beyond the internal smartlink, allowing optimization to meet tactical necessities. When using the collapsible stock, shooters have consistently exceeded organizational marksmanship standards, proving the quality design and manufacturing techniques.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Collapsible Stock,Foregrip, Powered Slide Mount (Rating 2), Smartlink

>根据最近披露的情况,孤星已经比流浪骑士采购了更多的此种武器。部分原因在于那些基于奥斯丁的部队喜欢增加的携弹量,尽管这可能是城市局势趋于紧张的一个征兆。
>邦德先生

>不,只要能避免处罚,孤星就会使劲泼洒子弹。奥斯丁的阿兹特兰相关问题只是他们的又一个借口而已。
>“坚硬出口”

>阿瑞斯居然会制造一把弹鼓供弹的冲锋枪,真是令人吃惊。如果没有装弹器,给它重新装填要花一个世纪——不用说,阿瑞斯的装弹器是另行出售的。
>“高脚杯”

>不管你在三维影像里看到的是怎样,大多数实际的狂奔行动交火时间不超过三秒。这个大弹鼓足以提供六秒的压制火力,甚至还有剩余。如果你对着一个孤星跟班射击那么长时间,那你尝到苦头也是活该。
>卡恩

剧透 -   :
>According to recent disclosures, Lone Star has purchased more of these than Knight Errant. Apparently their Austin-based units like the enhanced magazine capacity, although it might just be a symptom of the city’s tension.
>Mr. Bonds
>No, Lone Star just likes spraying bullets whenever they can getaway with it. The Azzie-related issues in Austin are just another
excuse.
>Hard Exit
>It’s still surprising Ares went with a drum magazine for a submachine gun. Reloading the drum takes forever without a winding tool, which of course Ares sells separately.
>Beaker
>Despite what you see on the trid, most firefights during a shadowrun last less than three seconds. The large drum has
enough rounds for nearly six seconds of suppressive fire with some left over. If you’re shooting it out with a Lone Star lackey
that long, you deserve what you get.
>Kane

骑将武器·短剑(CAVALIER ARMS GLADIUS)

冲锋枪

精度 3(4) 伤害 7P AP — 射击模式 BF/FA 后座补偿1(2)弹容 32(c) 可获得性 6R 价格 400

短剑结合了现代的电子元件和易于维护的简单设计,用于给街道警官们提供临时的强化火力。因为其简单的操作和维护需求,这把武器对于紧急召集的民兵也很理想。冲压金属部件是这把枪保持强度的关键,而特有的缓冲装置则保证了射击精度和内置电子元件的正常工作。

标准升级/配件:可折叠枪托,激光瞄准器

剧透 -   :
A simple design intended for street officers requiring temporary increases in firepower, the Gladius combines modern electronics with an easy-to-maintain design. The weapon can also be used to equip a hastily raised militia; its simple operation and maintenance requirements make it ideal for citizen-soldiers. The stamped metal receiver is key to the weapon’s strength, while proprietary recoil absorbers ensure accuracy and the electronics package retains calibration.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Collapsible Stock,Laser Sight

>我还没听说有任何执法机构采用它。看起来再加以改进之前它会在大多数机构的竞标中落选了,尽管据报道这不是因为干扰问题。
>“高脚杯”

>所谓的“电子组件”就只有激光瞄准器和弹药计数器而已,尽管我认为预留的额外空间是留给市场上的升级包的。
>“坚硬出口”

>我在非洲见过有小公司装备了不少这种枪,显然在拉拉戈有个厂商直接从骑将给当地人供货,而它们看起来比当地常见的破烂武器好多了。
>“鳄鱼”

剧透 -   :
>I have yet to hear about any law enforcement agencies picking this up. It seems to fail during the shoot-offs most organizations require before adaptation, although not due to jamming issues
according to the reports.
>Beaker
>The “electronics package” is just a laser sight and an ammo counter, although I guess the extra space in the housing is intended for the marketed upgrade packages.
>Hard Exit
>I’ve seen a number of them purchased by smaller outfits in Africa. Apparently there is a shop in Lalagos that gets them
direct from Cavalier for the locals, and they look meaner than the beat-up weapons normally found there.
>Cayman

幸福武器·飓风(SHIAWASE ARMS MONSOON)

突击步枪

精度 5 伤害 10P AP -1 射击模式 SA/FA 后座补偿1弹容 20(ML)*6 可获得性 10F 价格 1900

幸福武器“枪管弹匣系列”的最新产品,把弹药装在枪管内的季风,是每一位士兵的梦幻选择。在恶劣环境下,季风依然无需维护。只要枪管没有严重堵塞,在防震外壳保护下的内置智能链系统就会确保子弹飞向目标。

标准升级/配件:智能链,电子击发,近战硬化

剧透 -   :
The latest addition to Shiawase’s “Magazine Barrel” line,the Monsoon is a soldier’s dream, with the ammunition contained within the barrels. The Monsoon resists the environment’s harshest conditions and remains nearly maintenance free. As long as the user simply needs to ensure the barrels are not heavily plugged up and the bullets will fly toward their intended target, aided by the integral smartlink system, which is protected in its own shock-proof housing.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Smartlink, Electronic
Firing, Melee Hardening

>金属风暴的概念看起来很美,但是在战场上实际行动时带着额外的枪管会给人额外的折磨。
>“坚硬出口”

>我不知道对于步枪版本这有多难,但是携带“吹雪”的额外枪管没有任何问题,因为它们短到可以塞进任何地方。
>“九尾猫”

>我见过有机师把它装到了无人机上,她还在车子上装了43厘米扩展枪管和车顶着陆垫以便快速更换弹药。我不知道以人力要如何让这套系统运作,但这对她能行。
>“发条”

剧透 -   :
>The metal storm concept seems good in theory, but carrying extra barrels in the field must be a pain.
>Hard Exit
>While I have no idea how tough it is for the rifle version, I find carrying spare barrels for the Fubuki no problem, as they are
short enough to be tucked anywhere.
>Kat o’ Nine Tales
>I’ve seen a rigger use one of these on a flying drone. She carried the 43cm spare barrels in his van, with a roof-mounted landing
pad for quick changes. I’m not sure how it would work in a man-packed arrangement, but it worked for her.
>Clockwork

柯尔特·开端(COLT INCEPTION)

突击步枪

精度 7(8) 伤害 10P AP -1 射击模式 SA/BF 后座补偿1(3)弹容 35(c) 可获得性 11R 价格 2250

柯尔特最近进入准军事市场的产品,“开端”正在取代过时的M23,并将保证柯尔特继续统治这个利润丰厚的新市场。它自带为长距离射击装设的两脚架,进一步提升了其非凡的准确性。而钛合金与增强聚合物制造的框架可以比现役武器更好地承受环境影响并保持性能。
“开端”是接触柯尔特的新途径,以及另一个相信这个传奇™的理由。

标准升级/配件:两脚架,电子击发,激光瞄准器,近战硬化

剧透 -   :
Colt’s latest entry into the para-military market, the Inception replaces the venerable M23 and asserts Colt’s continued dominance in new this lucrative market segment. The Inception comes with an integral bipod for long-range engagements, which only serves to further
amplify its exceptional accuracy. The titanium alloy, reinforced polymer frame can withstand the impacts beyond those typical of a service weapon and remain functional.
The Inception is a new way forward for Colt, another reason to Trust the Legend™.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Bipod, Electronic Firing, Laser Sight, Melee Hardening

>他们肯定很喜欢自己的口号,不是吗?当然,我发现最不值得信任的总是那些说“相信我”的人。
>“聪明浣熊”

>两脚架可以被轻易地调整为通过PAN操作;制造过程中他们就在框架中预留了对那些购买了“智能柯尔特”升级组件客户的支持接口。
>Slamm-0!

>为什么你会对一把准军用步枪感兴趣?我听说你通常不喜欢射击。
>“坚硬出口”

>在行动狙击™的最新补丁里他们加入了这把枪。在我下定决心剁手之前我觉得我应该先调查一下现实里的这把枪。
>Slamm-0!

剧透 -   :
>They sure like their catchphrase, don’t they? Of course, I’ve always found that the people who say “Trust me” the most are the ones that should be trusted the least.
>Mika
>The bipod can be modified to work via PAN command pretty easily; the manufacturing process puts the frame supports in for those customers who purchase the “Intelli-Colt” package.
>Slamm-0!
>Why would you be interested in a near-milspec rifle? From what I’ve heard, you generally avoid getting shot at.
>Hard Exit
>They included it in the latest patch to Action Sniper™. I figured I should do some research on the real rifle before I made up my mind.
>Slamm-0!

克虏伯武器·战争之拳(Krupp Arms kriegfaust )

突击步枪

精度 8 伤害 9P AP -1 射击模式 SA/BF 后座补偿1 弹容 25(d) 可获得性 10R 价格 1300

作为经历过乞力马扎罗大清洗考验的武器,战争之拳为大量装备那些需要强大武器的军事组织而设计。弹鼓供弹更适合那些大体型使用者并且不容易在紧张局面下掉落。战争之拳同样具有内置的光学瞄准器,确保其大口径子弹能发挥最好的弹道性能。

标准升级/配件:泛人类适应,近战硬化,成像瞄准器(1级视觉增强,视觉放大)

剧透 -   :
A veteran of the Kilamanjaro cleansing, the Kriegfaust was designed to equip the larger members of a military command with a robust weapon suited to their needs. The drum magazine is better suited to larger hands and less likely to be dropped in high-adrenaline situations. The Kriegfaust also has a frame-mounted imaging scope, to ensure the shooter is able to get the maximum ballistic performance from the weapon’s large-caliber rounds.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Metahuman Customization, Melee Hardening, Imaging Scope (w/Vision Enhancement 1, Vision Magnification)

>如果广告读起来不像是人文主义者的“拥有自己的枪是一件蠢事”的小册子,那么我会留下更深刻的印象。不是每个人都需要去仅仅为了带着它们就强化武器的。尊重自己的武器,而它们会在你需要的时候报答你。
>Mihoshi Oni

>就我个人而言,他们的一些市场营销活动的确打动了我。整个“战争之拳”的系列广告引发了一些兽人的共鸣,并且用儿童动画宣传说服年轻人去买一把这样的武器,确保至少有一小部分长期收入。
>“纺织博士”

>虽然现在不是这样,但是希腊的牛头人部队已经将它作为他们“战斗训练升级”计划的一部分了。任何官僚都会认为用政府军队的采购作为产品的质量保证是个天才的主意。
>Baka Dabora

剧透 -   :
>I’d be impressed if the ad didn’t read like a Humanis “You’re too stupid to own a gun” brochure. Not every one of us needs to have reinforced weapons just to carry them. You treat them with respect and they don’t fail you when needed.
>Mihoshi Oni
>Personally, I was impressed with some of the marketing campaign. The whole “War Fist” ad series struck a chord with some of the ork population and spawned a children’s cartoon
series, ensuring the weapon will have at least a low-rate, long-term production as the youth become preconditioned to wanting one.
>Dr. Spin
>Don’t look now, but the Greek Minotaur Legion just gave it their official “Battle-Training Approved” endorsement. Whichever bureaucrat thought of using a government-backed military unit as a quality endorsement facility was a genius.
>Baka Dabora

SBD-44

突击步枪

精度 3 伤害 10P AP -1 射击模式 SA/BF/FA 后座补偿 — 弹容 32(c) 可获得性 4R 价格 500

作为欧洲战争的一个脚注,SBd-44是为了武装德国的装甲掷弹兵而匆忙研发的。在从一把同样是在紧迫的时间内发展起来的武器中获得灵感,并将其升级到能发射现代弹药后,SBd-44成为了一把注重数量而非通常与“德国制造”联系在一起的精度和质量的武器。在联盟解体后,它也迅速停产,使得最初生产的版本在今天相当少见。克虏伯仍旧把它放在他们的企业安保武器目录上,但是已经近二十年没有出现已知的订单了。

标准升级/配件:老式武器(无标准现代武器的弹药显示和ARO)

剧透 -   :
A footnote of Euro War history, the SBd-44 was a hastily constructed weapon developed to equip Germany’s equally hastily raised panzer grenadier units. Inspired by a weapon developed for equally desperate times and updated to fire modern ammunition, the SBd-44 was primarily constructed with a focus on quantity rather than the accuracy or quality typically associated with German manufactured items. The weapon was also rapidly phased out of production following the Alliance’s disintegration, making original production run versions rare today. Krupp still offers the weapon in their corporate security catalog, but no known orders have been processed in nearly twenty years.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Vintage

>这些年我见过几把SBd-44,不过他们中的大部分都在战后被回炉熔化了。我能把他们卖个好价钱给收藏家——比我在街上搞到他们的价钱高多了。
>红色阿尼亚

>我曾经试射过一次。我不知道我更讨厌哪个——上/下接头处发出的嘎嘎声还是手枪式握把的脆弱程度。在半自动模式下我几乎不能将它指向目标。每个地方似乎都有点问题。
>马可仕

>新的纳米制造技术很大程度上缓解了对于(大批廉价)武器的迫切需求,而AK-147在某些方面是这把枪的直系后裔。而纳米技术也减少了在金属冲压工厂花费的成本——比如最早用来制造SBd-44的那些。
>邦德先生

剧透 -   :
>I’ve seen a few of these over the years; they were largely melted down after the war. I can sell one for far more to a collector than I’ll ever get on the street.
>Red Anya
>I’ve fired one, once. I’m not sure what I hated more—the rattle from the upper/lower receiver joint or how flimsy the pistol grip felt. I could barely keep it on the target on semi-automatic.
Everything seemed just a little off.
>Marcos
>The new nano-manufacturing capabilities largely took over the immediate demand for these weapons, the AK-147 is in some ways the direct descendent of this design. It also reduced the
prices on stamped metal manufacturing shops, like the ones originally used to produce the SBd-44.
>M r. Bonds
« 上次编辑: 2017-12-12, 周二 12:47:48 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #4 于: 2017-09-01, 周五 20:28:00 »
霰弹枪

克莱姆·老大(Krime Boss)

霰弹枪

精度 3 伤害 13P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 1 弹容 15(d) 可获得性 11R 价格 600

这把弹鼓供弹的杀戮机器是克莱姆为民间武器爱好者最新研制的。大型枪体设计吸收了霰弹枪速射的后坐力,使射手能把枪口对准自己的目标,不论是靶纸,飞盘还是觉醒怪物。克莱姆·老大始终让你保持名列前茅。

标准升级/配件:泛人类适应

剧透 -   :
This drum-fed instrument of death is the latest manufacturing marvel released by Krime for the civilian arms enthusiast. The large frame design absorbs the recoil produced by the shotgun’s rapid-fire capability, allowing the shooter to keep the barrel aimed at their target, whether it’s a paper silhouette, clay pigeon, or an Awakened critter. The Krime Boss makes sure you come out on top of the heap.

Standard  Upgrades/Accessories:  Metahuman Customization

>关于克莱姆正在倾注精力的泛人类细分市场有很多可以谈的,但是关于这把武器真没什么好说的。说它“不准确”都已经是轻描淡写了。
>Mihoshi Oni

>我更在意广告里出现的重低音。这种风格的广告已经将近五十年没出现过了。
>“纺织博士”

>尽管这把武器的准确性有点可疑,但它在一些城市地区卖的很好,是一种可靠且相对经济的保护家庭的方式。你会想去一个居住者持有一把弹鼓式霰弹枪并且能够在黑暗中视物的地方吗?
>“失误”

剧透 -   :
>You can say a lot about how Krime is making a push to the metahuman market segment, but you can’t say a lot about this weapon. To call it inaccurate would be an understatement.
>Mihoshi Oni
>I’m more concerned about the booming bass voice over in the advertisements. That style of ad campaign died out nearly fifty years ago.
>Dr. Spin
>While the accuracy of the weapon is a little suspect, it sells well in a number of urban areas as a reliable and relatively affordable form of home protection. Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?
>Glitch

温彻斯特·201型(Winchester Model 201 )

霰弹枪

精度 8 伤害 11P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 2(b) 可获得性 8R 价格 1300

作为一把手工制造的双管霰弹枪,201型是这个产品系列的优秀继承者。这把霰弹枪通常向世界各地的运动员出售,大量采用铁质材料制造以供传统比赛和狩猎使用。前握把上不仅有九种花纹样式可选,还为那些想要一把传世火器的客户定制独特的雕刻装饰。

剧透 -   :
A hand-finished over-under double-barrel shotgun, the Model 201 is a fine continuation of the line. Commonly sold to sportsmen around the world, this shotgun is manufactured with a number of different iron sights for traditional competition and hunting. The foregrip’s checker pattern has nine variations available, along with custom carving for those customers who desire a unique look for an heirloom-quality firearm.

>一把深受英国贵族们喜爱的好猎枪。我听说有人将其称为“从殖民地运回来的最好的东西”。无可否认,枪的主人永远不会想在愤怒中使用它,但他仍然保留着它和房子里的许多弹药。
>冬鹰

>它是高质量的杰作。如果你不相信,那就看看他们生产过程的现场直播,靠近工作位置的摄像机将手工雕刻的过程拍摄的清清楚楚。只是,不是这儿的每个人都想要这么一把在你丢弃它时会成为明显线索的枪。
>“高脚杯”
>我宁愿从冬鹰提到的那个贵族手里拿一把。地址在哪儿?去tm的殖民地。
>凯恩

剧透 -   :
>A fine fowling piece, favored by a number of English nobles. I’ve heard of one referred to as the “best thing to ever be shipped back from the Colonies. ” Admittedly the owner would never
think of using it in anger, but he still keeps it and a reasonable amount of ammunition in the house.
>Winterhawk
>High-quality manufacturing in this one. If you don’t believe me, check out their live camera transmitting the manufacturing process, with the hand-carving station positioned close to the
camera for an especially good view. Not that anyone here would want to order a weapon that serves as a big fingerprint if you happen to drop it.
>Beaker
>I would prefer to get one from that noble Winterhawk mentioned. What’s the address? Colonies my ass.
>Kane

温彻斯特·2066型 (Winchester Model 2066)

霰弹枪

精度 4 伤害 11P AP -1 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 5(m) 可获得性 4R 价格 1000

在最近的三维电影《黎明杀机》中登场的温彻斯特2066型采用温彻斯特霰弹枪的经典设计,并为今天的运动员加以现代化,同时还是优秀的机器人杀手。接口处用高强度钢制成,提高了武器进行常规狩猎时承受负荷的能力,而强化的击发系统则满足了那些喜欢使用现代化的、更长的子弹的射手。自润滑的杠杆部件确保整把枪顺利击发和装填,这是防止在野外使用时出现意外的关键因素。

剧透 -   :
Featured in the recent trid hit “Mad AIs at Dawn,” the Model 2066 is a development of a classic Winchester shotgun design, modernized for today’s sportsman, combined with a robot slayer. The receiver is constructed with high-tensile steel, improving the weapon’s ability to handle custom hunting loads, while the case-ejection system has been strengthened for shooters who prefer the modern, longer cartridges. The level-action has been designed with self-lubricating parts to ensure smooth operation and loading, which is a critical factor for those caught by surprise in wild country.

>我理解温彻斯特想要搭最近大热的三维电影的顺风车,但是一把杠杆霰弹枪真的能传达他们想要的意象?说它“老式”都是嘴下留情了。
>Slamm-0!

>温彻斯特的主要客户群永远不会是军队或者大型安保公司。他们意图推进并且获得成功的市场是小买家。公司可能会偶尔制造准军事武器,但他们的基础用户是运动员。他们靠着产品质量和客户服务维持信誉,并以此确保生存。
>“纺织博士”

>总有些人喜欢经典风格。
>布尔

剧透 -   :
>I understand Winchester wanting to capitalize on the latest trid success, but does a lever-action shotgun really convey the image they want? Old-fashioned is an understatement.
>Slamm-0!
>Winchester’s primary customer base is never going to be the military or the big security firms. The best they can hope for, and successfully market toward, are the small purchasers. The company might occasionally manufacture a paramilitary arm, but their base is the sportsman. Their reputation is based on quality and customer service to ensure survival.
>Dr. Spin
>Some people prefer the classics.
>Bull

温彻斯特·2054型(Winchester Model 2054)

霰弹枪

精度 4(5) 伤害 11P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 (1) 弹容 7(m) 可获得性 6R 价格 900

2054型最初是作为犹他国的军警们可能使用的一把半自动霰弹枪而设计的。它的特征是内置的激光瞄准器和折叠式枪托,并且能很容易地加装智能枪系统。在2056年,犹他国的初始订单生产完成后,这把枪就进入了民用市场。

标准升级/配件:激光瞄准器,折叠枪托

剧透 -   :
The Model 2054 is a semi-automatic design, originally submitted to the Ute Nation for possible use by their military police. The shotgun features an integral laser sight and retractable stock and can easily be upgraded with a smartgun system. While the Ute Nation ordered the first production runs, the shotgun was made available to civilian purchasers in 2056, after the initial military contract was completed.

Standard  Upgrades/Accessories:  Laser  Sight, Retractable Stock

>这个例子说明了为什么温彻斯特专注于民用市场。当犹他国不再是公司的大客户之后,销售额迅速萎缩。现在它的生产线每年只有三个月在装配整枪,其余时间则在生产其他武器的部件。
>“纺织博士”

>这把霰弹枪没什么特别之处。以一个有二十年历史的型号来说,它相当坚固,但是新近的型号会更容易集成到PAN里。
>“高脚杯”

>这里的许多人都会使用这样的武器。一些黑客可能会喜欢激光瞄准器,这能帮助他们提升准确性,只是我不知道还有谁会拿着它开火,但那群人可不怎么在乎(我无意冒犯超管)。因为当他们也需要使用武器时,这场狂奔基本上已经失败了。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
>This is an example of why Winchester has largely concentrated on the civilian market. Sales dried up almost as soon as the Ute Nation was no longer a large customer. The production
line only puts together complete weapons for three months a year—it’s used to produce spare parts for other weapons the rest of the year.
>Dr. Spin
>There isn’t much special about the shotgun. It’s pretty solid for a twenty-year-old design, but more recent designs are easier to integrate into a PAN.
>Beaker
>Like most of the people here are going to use a weapon like this. A few of the hackers here might appreciate the laser sight to help their accuracy, but I don’t know who else would give it a shot. And that group doesn’t matter much (no offense, admin overlords), because usually if they’re using a weapon, the run has pretty much already failed.
>Hard Exit

幸福武器·雨(Shiwase Arms rain)

霰弹枪

精度 4 伤害 10P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 (1) 弹容 5(ml) 可获得性 4R 价格 450

幸福公司在民用武器市场的最新产品,因为弹鼓供弹的特征受到很多组织的欢迎。弹鼓与其中的子弹一同更换,简化了记录管理和保存工作。“雨”拥有多种不同的型号可供选择,请查询矩阵支持以了解您所在特定地区的法律规定。

标准升级/配件:折叠枪托

剧透 -   :
Shiawase’s latest entry into the civilian arms market, the Rain features the “Magazine Barrel” popular with many organizations, as it simplifies record keeping and maintenance as the barrel is replaced at the same time as the ammunition. The Rain currently has a number of different shot types available, with Matrix support recommendations based on the laws of your particular locale.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Retractable Stock

>我喜欢标准的伸缩式枪托,对体型小的人更方便,而且密封式弹鼓使它免于维修保养,从而让我有时间做其他事。
>“发条”

>我不知道这把武器的目标客户是谁,它的特征看起来是为了执法设计的,但是矩阵上的推销活动面向民用市场。
>“纺织博士”

>这种武器看起来几乎像是为了将一种技术加以应用而制造出来的。我理解在手枪上使用整体弹鼓填装的意义,它允许在更小的空间内提高载弹量,在点防御系统上也很有效。但是在步枪级别武器上的应用看起来因为太大而不实用。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
>I like the standard retractable stock. It makes it more convenient for smaller people, and the sealed ammunition makes it fairly maintenance-light so I can spend time on other things.
>Clockwork
>I’m not sure who this weapon is really marketed to. The specs scream law enforcement, but the Matrix campaign seems to be aimed at homeowners.
>Dr. Spin
>The weapon almost looks like a technology in search of an application. I understand the whole muzzle-loading thing for pistols as it allows for increased capacity in a smaller space, and it also works for point-defense systems, but a rifle-sized application seem too large to be practical.
>Hard Exit

骑将·大刀(Cavalier Falchion)

霰弹枪

精度 5(7) 伤害 12P AP -1 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 8(m) 可获得性 9R 价格 1200
骑将与“警长”同系列的武器,“大刀”被设计为射手的PAN的一部分。大刀的智能链系统与使用者的通讯链即时同步,提供视觉线索的同时使武器能在不同的战术态势间转换。先进的安全系统和被取消的扳机确保这把武器不会被用来掉头对付它的使用者。同时,“大刀”保留了“警长”系列受欢迎的外观定制选项,提供多种不同的配色和装饰图样供选择。

标准升级/配件:先进保险系统,近战硬化,智能枪系统(此处疑为原文有误),扳机移除

剧透 -   :
Cavalier’s companion to the Sheriff, the Falchion is designed to be part of a shooter’s integrated Personal Area Network. The Falchion’s smartlink system painlessly synchronizes with the user’s commlink, providing visual cues when performing a weapon switch in a tactical situation.The advanced safety system and lack of manual controls ensures the weapon cannot be turned against its user. Also, in keeping with the Sheriff’s popular visual customization options, the Falchion is available in a number of different colors and decorative patterns.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Advanced Safety, Melee Hardening, Smartlink, Trigger Removal

>骑将已经开始销售和“大刀”与“警长”匹配的外观改造套件了。我不知道自己是否喜欢他们的营销风格,但是这条产品线使他们的盈利比上一个季度增加了3%。我从未意识到枪支购买者也是虚荣市场的一部分。
>“邦德先生”

>我不清楚定制套件的事儿,但是孤星在印第安纳州加里市的巡逻单位已经开始携带警长/大刀武器组合。不,我不会告诉你我为什么在那儿的。
>旅者琼斯

>扳机移除让它们对那些想要找一两个巡警干一架的暴走族没什么价值,所以我能理解他们把它留给了警官们的行为。问题在于有人带着这把枪去参加一个有着不错的黑客的真正狂奔者队伍时。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
>Cavalier has started selling matching appearance modification kits for the Falchion and Sheriff. I’m not sure I like the styles they’re selling, but the line has increased their profitability by three percent for the last quarter. I never realized gun buyers were also part of the vanity market.
>Mr. Bonds
>I don’t know about the customization kits, but Lone Star units patrolling Gary, Indiana have started carrying the Sheriff/Falchion combo. And no, I will not tell you why I was there.
>Traveler Jones
>The trigger removal makes them pretty worthless to go-gangers looking to punk out a patrol or two, so I can understand switching some officers over to them. The bad part is when someone carrying these runs into a real runner team with a decent hacker.
>Hard Exit
« 上次编辑: 2017-09-25, 周一 17:29:58 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #5 于: 2017-09-01, 周五 20:28:09 »
运动步枪

春田·2003(Springfield 2003)

运动步枪

精度9  伤害 12P AP -2 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 5(m) 可获得性 4R 价格 3600

作为一把经典步枪的现代重置版,春田2003让猎人们梦想成真。计算机校准的栓式枪机精度在公差以内,并且应用了最新的激光测量工具。这把武器的镀铬孔洞和枪管在制造过程中有着通常为精锐特种部队的狙击武器所确保的精确度。现代的复合材料消除了这种老式枪支的一个主要问题,即原本的木材随着使用时间的增长而老化。由于复合材料经过充分测试的可靠性和弹性,最新版本的产品已经能使用很多个寿命周期。

标准升级/配件:老式

剧透 -   :
A modern remake of a classic rifle, the Springfield 2003 is a hunter’s dream come true. The bolt action is now computer verified to be within tolerance, and it utilizes the latest in laser-measuring tools. Sporting a chrome-plated bore and barrel, this weapon’s careful craftsmanship maintains a level of precision in manufacturing normally reserved for sniper weapons developed for elite Special Forces teams. The modern, composite furniture eliminates the one major problem with such heirloom firearms, which is that the wood used on the originals often ages poorly with use. The latest version is meant to last multiple lifetimes, as the composite has been fully tested for dependability and resiliency.

>你在哪儿找到这个广告的?春田武器已经在将近四十年前停产这把武器了。我甚至找不到一个像样的定价指南。
>Slamm-0!

>在塔拉哈西有一个小作坊接收手工制作的武器订单。你只需要知道跟谁搭话,以及哪种酒能加快你的订单速度。
>凯恩

>在CAS的农村社区这种枪相当普遍。它们精确,射程长,而且对于中型目标威力很强。但是,我可不想只拿着一把栓动步枪就去应付觉醒怪物。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
>Where did you find this advertisement? Springfield Arms stopped making this nearly forty years ago. I can’t even find a decent pricing guide on one.
>Slamm-0!
>There is a small gunsmith shop just outside of Tallahassee that hand-makes them to order. You just need to know who to talk to, and what type of rum gets your order sped up.
>Kane
>They’re fairly common in rural communities in the CAS. They’re accurate, long-ranged, and fairly heavy hitting for medium-sized targets. I just wouldn’t want to run into an Awakened critter with only a bolt-action rifle.
>Hard Exit

温彻斯特·2024型(Winchester Model 2024 )

运动步枪

精度6  伤害 12P AP — 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 7(m) 可获得性 4R 价格 1800
这把经典的中口径步枪已经为了适应今天猎人的需求而升级过了。杠杆使用现代材料重新制造,那些需要高扭转强度的区域甚至使用了钛合金。药室用易于清洁的聚合物涂装并且没有降低其承受ATF标准发射药膛压的能力。

标准升级/配件:成像瞄准器(视觉放大)

剧透 -   :
This classic intermediate-caliber rifle has been updated to reflect the needs of today’s hunter. The lever-action has been updated by utilizing modern materials, including titanium alloy in those areas requiring the greatest torsion strength. The chamber has been coated with easy-to- clean polymers without reducing its ability to withstand the pressures created by ATF-approved propellants.
Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Imaging Scope (w/vision magnification)

>很多收藏家喜欢2050年以前制造的武器,部分是因为老式步枪上的排气装置更强劲。虽然在我看来它们打起来没什么不同。
>“高脚杯”

>这又是一件关于薪奴的趣事——他们总是相信他们在矩阵上看到的东西。我怀疑这儿的任何人都不会在乎是不是有颗弹壳掉在离他们两三米远的地方——对于我们的目的一般而言它没什么影响。
>“坚硬出口”

>这是关于这把步枪和春田2003的一个好想法。它们只适应传统有壳弹,而且没人制造无壳弹版本的子弹和步枪。
>“高脚杯”

>你是说普通人不担心留下法医证据?我觉得那不太可能。 :em020
>“狂野女孩”

剧透 -   :
>Most collectors prefer weapons built before 2050. Apparently the extractor is stronger in the older rifles. As far as I can tell they shoot about the same.
>Beaker
>It’s one of those funny things about wageslaves—they believe what they see on the Matrix. I doubt anyone here would care about whether a brass case lands one meter or three meters away from them—for our purposes it normally doesn’t matter.
>Hard Exit
>That is a good point about this rifle and the Springfield 2003. They are only made for traditional cased rounds; nobody manufactures the rifle or bullets with a caseless option.
>Beaker
>You mean normal people aren’t worried about leaving forensic evidence behind? I find that unlikely <sarcasm off>.
>/dev/grrl

马林·3486SS(Marlin 3486SS)

运动步枪

精度4  伤害 13P AP -1 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 4(m) 可获得性 6R 价格 1000

这种大口径步枪采用经典的.45-70政府式子弹,使得它对于抢占北美市场的更大份额相当有利,而且强力到足以应付一个出门在外的人遇到的大多数觉醒怪物相关的问题。增强的聚合物框架设计可以承受丛林中多年的粗暴使用,而改进的双连杆系统保证了平滑的循环动作。

剧透 -   :
This large-caliber rifle utilizes the classic .45-70 Government cartridge, making it ideal for hunting larger North American game, and is powerful enough to handle most Awakening-related problems an outdoorsman is likely to encounter. The reinforced polymer frame is designed to endure years of rough handling in the woods, while the improved double-link system ensures a smooth cycling action.

>我只在阿尔琴冈-神灵理事会的地盘上见过这把枪,但是看起来那儿的每个人都带着它或者更大的家伙。我没在那个野蛮之地呆多久。
>“旅者琼斯”

>它们现在通常被用作猎枪。它的弹药是几百年前发展起来用于军事的,当时黑火药还是主要的发射药。
>“高脚杯”

>黑火药?我还以为那东西只会存在于无聊的历史三维电影里。除非我们在谈论的是上个月的街头毒品。
>“狂野女孩”

剧透 -   :
>The only place I’ve seen these was up in the Algonkian-Manitou Council region. But then, it seemed almost everyone was carrying one of these or something bigger. I never did spend much time in the wild up there.
>Traveler Jones
>They are primarily used as hunting rifles now. The cartridge was developed for military use a couple hundred years ago, back when black powder was the primary propellant.
>Beaker
>Black powder? I thought that stuff was only in the boring history trids. Unless we’re talking about last month’s street drug of choice.
>/dev/grrl

春田·M1A(Springfield M1A )

运动步枪

精度 6 伤害 12P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 20(c) 可获得性 6R 价格 1700

作为一把从一个世纪以前的军用武器设计中演化而来的经典北美猎枪,春田很高兴地宣布这把具有重要历史意义的武器的生产伙伴又多了一个。我们的生产伙伴按照最近的标准为这把步枪更新了现代的配件以满足今天的射手的需求,包括一个先进的、与射手的PAN链接的成像瞄准器有助于提高精度并减少狩猎中误差的发生。感兴趣的顾客可以与我们的当地经销商联系,或直接从矩阵商城购买。请注意,由于强劲的需求,矩阵订单将延迟三周交货。

标准升级/配件:成像瞄准器(图像链,视觉放大,视觉增强1级)

剧透 -   :
A classic North American hunting rifle evolved from a century-old military design, Springfield is happy to announce a new manufacturing partner for this historically significant rifle. Our current partner has updated the rifle to accept modern attachments to meet the needs of today’s shooters, including an advanced imaging sight designed to link with the shooter’s PAN, helping with accuracy and eliminating missed opportunities on hunting trips. Interested customers should contact their local dealer for availability or purchase direct from our Matrix store. Please be advised, due to strong demand, Matrix orders will require three weeks for delivery.
Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Imaging Sight (w/image link, vision magnification, vision enhancement 1)

>一家高质量的美国枪械公司对物部国际在山东的一家工厂如此客气,看起来PPG正在寻找拓展他们市场的新方式。
>Baka Dabora
>虽然它可能不是在北美制造的,但是它制造的相当好以至于精确到可以在廉价雇佣兵手里充当狙击步枪。
>马可仕
>物部用极低的价格获得了设备、劳动力和春田生锈的机床。现在,他们正使用武器销售业务有限的利润升级他们的产品并改善资金状况。
>“邦德先生”

剧透 -   :
>A quality American firearm, courtesy of a Monobe International-owned factory in Shandong. It seems the PPG is finding new ways of expanding their markets.
>Baka Dabora
>It might not be manufactured in North America, but it’s pretty well made and accurate enough to double as a sniper rifle for lower-priced mercenaries.
>Marcos
>Monobe picked up the facility, labor, and Springfield’s rusting machine tools for a song. Now they’re using the profits from their limited arms sales to upgrade this product and improve
their cash position.
>Mr. Bonds

M1加兰德(M1 Garand )

运动步枪

精度 5 伤害 12P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 8(c) 可获得性 3R 价格 1100

加兰德在一个世纪以前就是优质武器的标志,而最近新制造的加兰德步枪是一个优秀的继承者,制造过程中尽可能地使用了原来的制造工具以确保它能与原来的产品一样精确和可靠。

标准升级/配件:老式武器

剧透 -   :
The Garand has been a hallmark of quality since its introduction over a century ago. Newly manufactured, the current rifle is a fine successor to the original, with the original manufacturing tools used whenever possible to ensure it is as accurate and dependable as the originals were when manufactured.

>另一个由物部接收的项目,而这次没有任何升级。我不怪他们,虽然市场上一把使用过的加兰德要9000新元,而复原的产品价格几乎是它的十倍。
>Baka Dabora

>一个公司能靠出售一把旧式武器的仿品赚到多少钱?山寨阿瑞斯的产品可能还更赚钱。
>狂野女孩

>他们在过去的一年里赚足了钱,足以支付五行旗下马来西亚独立银行的一半贷款。虽然还没有完全独立,但是他们已经步入正途了。而且,五行也很乐意从出口业务中获得航运利润。
>“邦德先生”

剧透 -   :
>Another Monobe rebranded item, this time without any updates. I guess I can’t blame them, though, for capitalizing on the market—a shooting original goes for nearly 9,000¥, and
restored ones go for nearly ten times that.
>Baka Dabora
>How much money can a company make with essentially knockoffs of ancient weapons? You have to figure making copies ofcurrent Ares products would be more profitable.
>/dev/grrl
>They’ve made enough in the past year to pay off roughly half of their loans from Wuxing’s MIB. While not quite enough to ensure full independence, they’re well on the way, and Wuxing
is happy to take the shipping profits off the exports.
>Mr. Bonds

春田·1885型复刻版(Springfield Model 1885 reproduction)

运动步枪

精度 2 伤害 10P AP — 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 1(cb) 可获得性 4R 价格 850

作为一把有两个世纪历史的武器的重制版,1885型一直在北美的历史重演者们之间很受欢迎。因为这项爱好不像在世纪之交时那么火热了,春田就将它授权给大陆上一些较小的公司生产。我们枪械设计师对于精度和可靠性的追求确保了在春田的矩阵商店销售的步枪的质量。

标准升级/配件:老式武器,击发枪

剧透 -   :
A reproduction of a two century old weapon, the 1855 has remained popular with the re-enactors of North America. While the hobby is not as popular as it was at the turn of the century, Springfield has licensed production to a number of smaller firms across the continent. The quality of the rifle-muskets sold through Springfield’s Matrix storefront has been guaranteed by our gunsmiths for reliability and accuracy.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Vintage, Cap & Ball

>我知道一些人有两把这玩意,他甚至还在车库里保存着一些黑火药。虽然我怀疑他是否还留着铅弹,但是枪的存在可不是开玩笑的。
>“坚硬出口”

>历史重演在CAS比在UCAS更流行,可能是因为媒体嘲弄的评论和初等教育中美国内战历史相关课程的缺乏。
>“无良商人”

>我想我们不会在任何地方看到它——除了一个薪奴的墙上。但要记住的是它可能让我们成为警察追捕的目标或是枪战新闻的主角。如果他们有这么一把枪而且你又恰好闯了进去,那么他们可能会试着用它击退那些“嗜血的恐怖分子”。
>“危险先生”

剧透 -   :
>I know somebody who has two of these, and he even keeps some black powder in the garage. Now I doubt he has any balls(of the lead kind), but the bayonet is no joke.
>Hard Exit
>The re-enacting hobby is more common in the CAS than the UCAS. It probably has to do with mocking commentary from the press and lack of American Civil War history classes in the primary education programs.
>Snopes
>I doubt any of us will see one of these anywhere but on a wageslave’s wall, but it is something to keep in mind when we become the police chase/shootout news bulletin. If they have it and you break in, they might try to use it against the “bloodthirsty terrorist. ”
>DangerSensei

马林·3041 BL(Marlin 3041 BL )

运动步枪

精度 5 伤害 10P AP -3 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 6(m) 可获得性 5R 价格 1100

作为一把为传统射手设计的经典步枪,3041的枪机动作已经被广泛地重新设计过以满足最严格的可靠性标准,而它被伊利诺斯州税务局选做其制式长管枪械证明了这一点。这把枪的枪管和活动部件由马林独有的防腐措施保护以确保它可以被代代传承下去。

标准升级/配件:成像瞄准器(视觉放大)

剧透 -   :
A classic rifle for traditional shooters, the 3041’s lever action has been extensively reengineered to meet the toughest reliability standards, as shown by its selection by Illinois’ Department of Revenue as its issue long arm.The rifle’s barrel and action have been protected by Marlin’s proprietary anti-corrosion treatment to create an heirloom sure to last through generations of use.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Imaging Sight (w/vision magnification)

>除了一项政府采购之外,其他的大部分枪都在平民手中。相比与突击步枪,连发步枪不能适应大多数的政府需求。
>“失误”

>伊利诺斯的审计长正在因为这项采购接受调查。显然她促使不止一个机构采购了他们并不需要的设备。上一次州税务局采购长管武器还是在VITAS爆发期间。
>Kay St. Irregular

>所以说他们实际上给了许多职员和底层黑客们一把步枪?我相信那可一定会有个好结果。
>轨道DK

>三个超管,一个政府官员和五个黑客死亡,还有七人受伤,州警察局已经将其列为大规模谋杀案件了。州议会一度被这场悲剧所震动,但不久后他们就意识到,因为替代者缺乏资历,他们的平均工资减少了。
>“阳光”

剧透 -   :
>Aside from the one government purchase, most of these are in the hands of civilians. Repeating rifles don’t compare well to assault rifles for most government requirements.
>Glitch
>The Illinois Comptroller is under investigation for that purchase, among other things. Apparently she pushed more than a couple of agencies into purchases of equipment they didn’t need. The
last time the state’s Department of Revenue issued long arms was during the VITAS outbreak.
>Kay St. Irregular
>So they actually give a bunch of clerks and bottom-dwelling hackers rifles? I’m sure that ended well.
>Orbital DK
>Three supervisors, one political appointee and five of the hackers died, with seven wounded. The state police listed it as a mass suicide attempt. The State Assembly was briefly moved by
the tragedy, but then realized they’d get a reduction in average salaries as the replacements didn’t have seniority.
>Sunshine

马林·X71(Marlin X71 )

运动步枪

精度 5 伤害 12P AP -4 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 5(m) 可获得性 6R 价格 1500

作为一把面向那些参加大型狩猎活动的猎人的现代栓动步枪,X71已经被彻底重新设计过以满足严酷北极环境的要求。步枪搭载的自我诊断程序虽然不像那些借助智能链的技术通用性那么高,但是其简单性减少了发生故障的机会。易读的弹药计数器在射手们狩猎危险的猎食者时允许他们快速确定他们的地位,保证猎人不会成为猎物。

标准升级/配件:1级极端环境适应(极地),成像瞄准器(低光视觉,视觉增强2,视觉放大)

剧透 -   :
A modern bolt-action rifle intended for the big-game hunter, the X71 has been thoroughly redesigned to meet the grueling requirements of arctic environments. The rifle’s self-diagnostic program is not as versatile as those offered through smartlink technology, but the simplicity lessens the chance of a malfunction. It’s simple-to-read ammunition counter allows the shooter to quickly determine their status when hunting dangerous prey, ensuring the hunter will not become the hunted.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Extreme Environment Modification Level 1 (Arctic), Imaging Sight (w/ low-light vision, vision enhancement 2, vision magnification)

>栓动步枪?真无聊,我能回到那些有趣枪械的部分了吗?
>Slamm-0!

>虽然我不想同意那个肥宅碟客的话,但是这玩意不过就是一把雷明顿的山寨货加上了几个不会让它在雪地里冻住的组件而已。
>凯恩

>事实上在阿萨巴斯卡理事会的市民手中这把枪相当普及。你所嘲笑的寒冷环境适应改装在那里可能意味着生死之别。
>旅者琼斯

>如果是这样的话,我宁愿要更大的弹容量或是更强的威力。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
>Bolt-action? Boring, can we get back to the fun guns please?
>Slamm-0!
>I hate to agree with the chubby decker, but this is a knock-off of a Remington with a few minor mods so it won’t freeze in the snow.
>Kane
>Actually this is a common rifle for the citizens up in the Athabaskan Council. The cold-weather modifications you are mocking can mean the difference between life and death there.
>Traveler Jones
>If that is the case I’d prefer something with a larger magazine capacity, or failing that a harder punch.
>Hard Exit

马林·79S(Marlin 79S )

运动步枪

精度 4 伤害 6P AP — 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 10(c) 可获得性 3R 价格 300

作为休闲射手的梦想,每个人开始学射击时用的第一把步枪都应该是79S。对于仅仅把射击当成娱乐的人来说,这把小口径步枪精确且易于维护。使用它的另一个好处是弹药广泛易得,而且当你批量购买时会很便宜。79S具有最小化的后坐力和受限的装药量,使得事故不容易发生。马林把这把步枪提供给合格的组织以支持青年射击项目,教育下一代如何保护自己。

剧透 -   :
The first rifle everyone should use to learn to shoot, the 79S is a plinker’s dream. The small-bore rifle is accurate,easy to maintain, and just plain fun to shoot. An additional benefit is that the ammunition is widely available and less expensive when you arrange a bulk purchase. The 79S has minimal recoil, and with its limited power cartridge, down-range incidents are less likely to happen. Marlin supports youth marksmanship programs by providing this rifle to qualified organizations, teaching the next generation how to defend themselves.

>“失误”,这玩意是真的?如果我被它打了一枪我认为我会因为羞愧而不是流血而死。
>凯恩

>你可能看到了一把不如冲锋手枪带感的休闲射击步枪,但是在UCAS这种口径的休闲射击步枪远比自动武器多。它们可能和你特别的追求无关,但是那些想侵入室内的家伙可能会因为其行为的错误后果终止行动。
>“侧翼”

>UCAS一直保留着平民的射击训练以确保在他们完成基础教育后可以成为潜在的兵源。因为这个理由,他们还资助这类步枪的制造。在今天没有接受军事化训练的孩子将成为明天战争的炮灰。
>Kay St. Irregular

>我该怎么获得廉价的弹药?折扣又是多少?搞清楚黑市行情之后我就又多了一个收入来源。
>“狂野女孩”

>你不能依靠这把枪混到退休,而且它的威胁也不足以让你的买家拿着这把枪指着你。如果你想成为一名中间人,就来看看关于它的信息吧——这是它们为我们所提供固定利润的一部分。
>Whippit

剧透 -   :
>Really Glitch? If I get shot by one of these I’m more likely to die of embarrassment than blood loss.
>Kane
>You might find a plinking rifle less interesting than a machine pistol, but there are far more plinking rifles of this caliber in UCAS than automatic weapons. It might not be relevant to your particular pursuits, but those who perform home invasions might end up seeing the wrong end of one.
>Fianchetto
>The UCAS maintains the Civilian Markmanship Program to identify potential military recruits before they finish primary education. They also subsidize the manufacture of this type of rifle for that reason. Nothing like militarizing the kids of today to be the fodder of tomorrow’s wars.
>Kay St. Irregular
>How do I get cheap ammunition and what’s the discount? Figure the markup to street value and I might be able to set up a revenue source.
>/dev/grrl
>It’s not enough to retire on, and not enough to risk getting shot by your buyers. Research that once you decide to be a fixer—it’s part of the way they make a profit supporting us.
>Whippit

温彻斯特·2067型(Winchester Model 2067 )

运动步枪

精度 5 伤害 8P AP -1 射击模式 SA 后座补偿 — 弹容 15(m) 可获得性 4R 价格 650

这是“征服西部之枪”的最新改型。它已经被重新设计以承受现代发射药的膛压并符合现代安全规范。这把步枪仍然使用为传统的设计爱好者和比赛设计的经典枪管,但为了那些希望把他们的收藏标准化的用户,这把枪被升级为同样能使用许多现代化的弹药。这把枪有许多不同的子型号,所以在购买之前请参阅我们的矩阵目录。

标准升级/配件:老式武器

剧透 -   :
This the latest update to “The Gun that Won the West.” It has been re-engineered to handle the chamber pressures of modern propellants and to meet current safety code. The rifle still uses classic calibers for traditional shootists and competitions, but has been also improved to utilize a
number of modern cartridges for those who desire standardization in their collections. Available in a number of different sub-models; please refer to our Matrix catalog prior to purchase.

>当我开始调查这儿的选择时,我发现了有趣的事情:2067型在NAN比在UCAS更受欢迎。温彻斯特的出口销量几乎是他们国内销量的三倍多。
>“失误”

>这把步枪拿来射击的时候很好玩,但我不打算在战斗中使用它。射击目标是一回事,但当我不得不给它重新装弹的时候就非常痛苦了。
>“坚硬出口”

>我不确定他们是不是一个糟糕的选择,这取决于对手。一些疯子靠着这把枪和一把同口径的手枪就让游侠的SWAT小组处于困境之中。我应该补充的一点是,他带了近两千发子弹。
>“阳光”

剧透 -   :
>I found it interesting when I was researching the selections here that the Model 2067 is more popular in the NAN than it is in UCAS. Winchester is shipping almost three times as many units
for exports as they are guns for internal consumption.
>Glitch
>The rifle is fun to shoot, but I wouldn’t want to use it in a combat situation. Shooting targets is one thing, but having to reload this when it counts would be a bear.
>Hard Exit
>I’m not so sure they’re a bad choice, depending on the opponent. Some kook kept a Knight Errant SWAT team at bay with one of these and a pistol of the same caliber. It helped, I should add,that he was packing nearly two thousand rounds of ammunition.
>Sunshine
« 上次编辑: 2017-12-12, 周二 12:49:02 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #6 于: 2017-09-01, 周五 20:28:18 »
其他武器

乌蒂马斯雨林卡宾枪(Ultimax Rain Forest Carbine )

突击步枪

精度 5 伤害 14P AP -4 射击模式 SA/BF 后座补偿 (1) 弹容 18(c) 可获得性 8R 价格 2800
注:在SRM的房规中,伤害改为11P,AP改为-2,使用哪一个版本的数据请自行咨询你的GM

乌蒂马斯雨林卡宾枪是一种应苏门答腊联盟的要求而设计的短管步枪。这把武器符合所有的政府标准并且已经被采购装备于警察部队。雨林卡宾枪的特征在于一个较深的弹舱,可以保护内部免受水分和丛林中常见污垢的侵袭。内置的夜视技术让这把枪能更好地适应层叠的树冠阴影下的作战行动——如同其使用者经常遇到的那样。这把卡宾枪在矩阵上和当地经销商均有出售。

标准升级/配件:成像瞄准器(强光补偿,图像链,低光视觉),折叠枪托

剧透 -   :
The Ultimax Rain Forest is a short-barreled rifle designed to meet a design requirement for the Sumatran Alliance. The weapon met all of the government’s criteria and has been purchased to equip the constabulary. The Rain Forest features a deep magazine well to protect the magazine from the moisture and dirt common in jungle climates. Integrating night-vision technology, the carbine is well adapted to operations under the double and triple canopies frequently encountered by users. The carbine is available through Matrix purchases as well as local retailers.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories:  Imaging  Scope(w/ flare compensation, image link, low-light vision),Retractable Stock

>为什么一个政府会为一把没有自动射击能力的军用步枪付钱?很明显对于持有步枪的他们自己,这东西无论如何都不会违法。
>“狂野女孩”

>作为开发合同和销售协议的一部分,乌蒂马斯需要在至少三个不同领域的民用市场提供卡宾枪。全自动射击能力可能让它在太多地方变得非法。显然,苏门答腊联盟想把开发成本摊到其他国家的公民头上来降低成本。
>“邦德先生”

>他们使用了大口径,短枪管的设计,一个对于大多数用途都显得糟糕的组合。它有和停止力一样大的枪口焰。
>马可仕

>但他们关于成像瞄准器在树冠下很有用的论点是正确的,我看到几个队伍利用瞄准器阻止了伏击。
>“取消”

剧透 -   :
>Why would a government pay for the development of a service rifle without automatic fire capability? It’s not like they’ll make it illegal for themselves to own them.
>/dev/grrl
>As part of the development contract and sales agreement, Ultimax was required to offer the carbine in a minimum of three different major civilian markets. Full-auto capability would have
made it illegal in too many places. Apparently the Sumatran Alliance wanted to spread out the development costs to citizens of other countries to reduce their costs.
>Mr. Bonds
>They used a large-caliber round and a short barrel, a bad combination for most applications. It has nearly as much muzzle flash as knockdown power.
>Marcos
>They were right about the scope being useful under the canopy though. I saw a few teams use one as an ambush stopper.
>Aufheben

克莱姆·波浪(Krime Wave )

轻机枪

精度 5 伤害 10P AP -2 射击模式 FA 后座补偿 (2) 弹容 50(c)或100(弹链) 可获得性 11F 价格 2000

作为克莱姆研发的第一款班用自动武器,波浪是数年研究发展的成果——不仅是在弹道学和人机工程学领域,克莱姆同样在材料技术领域将他们的制造技术升级到合适的热力学耗散水平。波浪的特点是双重供弹系统,允许用户在预装填的弹匣和弹带之间按需切换。让克莱姆·波浪带你冲到你想去的地方。

标准升级/配件:两脚架,泛人类适应

剧透 -   :
The first squad automatic weapon offered by Krime, the Wave is the result of several years of development—not only in the fields of ballistics and ergonomics, but also in material technology as Krime updated their manufacturing processes to incorporate the right level of thermodynamic dissipation. The Wave features a dual-feed system, allowing the user to switch between a pre-loaded magazine and belt feed as needed. Let the Krime Wave surf you to the places you need to be.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Bipod, Metahuman Customization

>有趣的武器,但希腊似乎还没有批准将其用于米诺陶军团,而且我也无法找到任何政府采购者。
>“无良商人”

>我听说律贼获得了许多此类武器并且自行使用而不是把它们在街上出售。我不知道它们是否已经有招募许多大体型的泛人类来武装自己的迫切需求。
>红色阿尼娅

>我在我用来干活儿的钢铁山猫上装了一对机枪,它们似乎足够精确,可以用于军事行动。
>“发条”

剧透 -   :
>Interesting weapon. Greece has not yet approved it for use in the Minotaur Legion, and I can’t seem to find any governmental purchasers.
>Snopes
>I have information the Vory picked up a lot of them for their own use rather than selling them on the street. I had no idea they had recruited so many large metahumans they felt the need to arm them so heavily.
>Red Anya
>I’ve attached a couple to a Steel Lynx I’ve been working on. They seem accurate enough to use in military style operations.
>Clockwork

克莱姆·炸弹(Krime Bomb )

突击炮

精度 6(7) 伤害 16P AP -6 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 4(m) 可获得性 20F 价格 23000

克莱姆很高兴地宣布它的第一款为力量较弱的泛形态设计的泵动式突击炮投入使用。革命性的反冲抑制系统允许身体较轻的人员携带他们可用的最重型武器。同时“炸弹”还具有供电滑动支架和激光瞄准器,允许使用者安装多种战术配件。拿起“炸弹”,成为炸弹吧!

标准升级/配件:激光瞄准器,供电滑动支架(2级)

剧透 -   :
Krime is pleased to announce its first pump-action assault cannon intended for the weaker meta-types to use. The revolutionary recoil suppression system allows lighter body mass personnel to carry the heaviest firepower available. The Bomb also incorporates a powered slide
mount and laser sight, allowing the user a multitude of tactical accessories. Carry the Bomb, and be the bomb.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories: Laser Sight, Powered Slide Mount (Rating 2)

>这不是典型的克莱姆武器。他们已经开始在索伦之子和其他激进泛人类团体中获得了不少支持者。我在想他们为什么要冒险进入这个市场——他们可能会在很多地方走错路。
>Mihoshi Oni

>或许是因为他们逐利而动。虽然有很多兽人和巨魔遍布世界各地,但他们通常从事低收入工作,如果他们在为政府或公司工作,他们不管带什么装备都需要执照。
>“纺织博士”

>我只能说在你移动的时候泵动式武器就是个垃圾。他们可能会说这是为了将武器小型化,但是想让它重新装填仍然要花一番力气。
>马可仕

剧透 -   :
>This is definitely not typical from Krime. They’ve started to get a pretty large following within the Sons of Sauron and other radical meta groups. I wonder why they’re risking involvement
with that market segment—there are plenty of ways for that to go wrong.
>Mihoshi Oni
>Maybe because they’re following the money. While there are a lot of Orks and Trolls roaming around the world they tend to have the lower paying jobs and if they’re working for a corp or
government, they get issued whatever they carry anyway.
>Dr. Spin
>All I can say is the pump-action is a bitch to use when you’re on the move. They might claim it’s for smaller builds, but it still takes effort to chamber a round.
>Marcos

幸福武器·焚化炉(Shiwase Arms incinerator )

火焰喷射器

精度 4 伤害 12P AP -6 射击模式 SS 后座补偿 — 弹容 6(c) 可获得性 12F 价格 10000

近期由幸福公司推出,焚化炉是第一台几乎在制造的每一个细节上都采用先进聚合物的个人燃烧装置。先进的材料将热应力限制在点火室并且减少了操作者因为酷热而感到的不适。使用推荐的混合燃料能保证完全燃烧,使用现场获得的混合物仍然是可能的,但效率较低。

标准升级/配件:供电滑动支架(1级),减重

剧透 -   :
A recent release from Shiawase, the Incinerator is the first personal incendiary device to utilize advanced polymers in nearly every aspect of its construction. The advanced materials limited the thermal stress placed on the ignition chamber as well as ensuring the operator suffers limited
discomfort from the intense heat. The recommended fuel mixture ensures complete combustion; field-expedience mixtures are still possible, but less efficient.

Standard Upgrades/Accessories:  Powered  Slide Mount (Rating 1), Reduced Weight

>我在波哥大外面看见过几个装备“焚化炉”的燃烧小队。看起来他们对那些树没产生多少持续影响。
>“坚硬出口”

>你打算在供电滑动支架上挂什么?战术手电有点多余。
>Slamm-0!

>如果你在上面安装几乎任何一个类型的传感器,你就可以将它作为战术网的传感器,一个好的网络给你的体验将是令人印象深刻的。
>“坚硬出口”

剧透 -   :
>I saw a few burn teams with these outside of Bogotá. They weren’t having much of a permanent effect against the trees.
>Hard Exit>What would you put on the powered slide mount? A tactical flashlight is a little redundant.
>Slamm-0!
>If you mount a sensor of nearly any kind on it, you can perform as a sensor of a tactical net, the edge a good network gives you is impressive.
>Hard Exit
« 上次编辑: 2023-08-17, 周四 13:35:02 由 阿飘 »

离线 xgod03

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 139
« 回帖 #7 于: 2022-08-03, 周三 13:04:57 »
雨林卡宾若无其他errta实际面板为14p ap-4