作者 主题: 【Portfolio of a Dragon】黑牙遗嘱(注释版) p24-34  (阅读 22116 次)

副标题: The (Dead) Wyrm Talk 翻译:薛猫

离线 NewAlbionDrone

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 590
  • 苹果币: 3
  • Vive la Monad!
引用

给加利福尼亚自由州人民大学,我留下一个矩阵位置的接入码,我认为你们会发现它相当有用。我衷心地祝愿你们继续存续发展。

剧透 -   :
To the People’s University of the California Free State, I leave the access code to a Matrix location I think you will find quite useful. My sincere best wishes for your continued existence and success.
注:加利福尼亚自由州人民大学是一个自愿者组织,与10月25日同盟及其它反抗组织合作,但关注于自身发展。黑牙提供的矩阵地点是一个理想的高容量、高处理的数据主机,塑模为教学环境,装载了教导反抗的理想程序。它还包括一个持续收到新闻报道的房间,由一群在接收新闻报道中筛查相关或有用信息的搜索机(searchbot)挑选。
一名来自人民大学的代表也是DIMR理事会的成员之一。

参考:Portfolio of a Dragon: DUnkelzahn's Secrets, California Free State, Target: Matrix

引用
给劳伦斯·爱德华·格拉夫顿,我留下每年5万新円的年金,只要他保持忠贞。(祝好运。)
剧透 -   :
To Lawrence Edward Grafton, I leave a stipend of 50,000 nuyen annually for as long as he stays chaste. (Good luck.)
注:对劳伦斯·格拉夫顿一无所知。

参考:Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets

引用
给巨龙基金会认定在对成功深空居住和旅行的必要发明上有突破性进展的团体,我给每个团体留下5000万新円用于继续研究。
剧透 -   :
To the parties the Draco Foundation agrees have achieved breakthroughs in the inventions necessary to successful deep-space living and travel, I leave 50 million nuyen each for continuing research.
注:一项十分宽泛的赠与,可以想见不少公司有望获得这份赠与。

引用
给亚特·丹克瓦尔特,我留下总计34,586,224,739.58加美元。根据我对初始货币转换、通货膨胀以及百分之一的年利率的计算和核算,这些钱结清了你的祖先亲切地借给我用于我们最后一次用餐的金币。
剧透 -   :
To Art Dankwalther, I leave the sum of 34,586,224,739.58 in UCAS dollars. According to my calculations and accounting for conversion of the original currency, inflation, and 1 percent interest per annum, this settles my debt to your ancestor for the gold piece he kindly lent me for the last meal we shared.
注:亚特·丹克瓦尔特是一名富积雇员,被解雇后成了一个BTL成瘾者。巨龙基金会找到了他,将他清理干净,把钱给了他(虽然DF努力了,但政府还是得到了其中一大块)。亚特花了短暂的时间享受他的千万美元,之后遇见了维里斯,并对这位他视作富积继承人以及导致他被这家他过去热爱现在憎恨的公司解雇的罪魁祸首产生了疯狂、极端的仇恨。
亚特用他的金融天分投资扩大他的财富,目的是摧毁超星科技。但在以AAA超企为目标之前,亚特从小处着手,轻易地解体了一家A级公司。他的第二个目标是不幸的冈德森公司,一家AA超企。由于勇敢的策略,冈德森依然在残喘……但只是勉强。亚特需要解决掉冈德森,将他的财富推向更高才能干掉超星科技。虽然他给维里斯带来了一些麻烦和金融困难,亚特·丹克瓦尔特在2065年被一发托尔杀死。

参考:Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets, Threats 2, State of the Art: 2064

引用
给乔西·安娜·米勒,我留下标签为DDE2的解毒剂,现在被存储在加维兰风投我的办公室里的冰箱内。你会知道什么时候使用。
剧透 -   :
To Josey Anne Miller, I leave the antidote labeled DDE2, currently stored in my office refrigerator at Gavilan Ventures. You’ll know when to use it.
注:不清楚乔西·安娜·米勒是谁、解毒剂有什么用。

引用
从2058年2月开始,巨龙基金会将赞助两项年度比赛,目的是促进前沿知识发展,重点关注实用应用。两项比赛将对公众开放,无需参加费用和正式资格。胜利者将获得由巨龙基金会以他们名字设立的专利,若可应用,还有用于开发的资源。
第一项比赛(时间和日期待公布)将评判魔法创新,包括但不限于法术设计、魔法理论、魔法物品和星界探索。第二项比赛将评判科技创新,包括但不限于共感技术、太空技术、矩阵技术、医疗技术和赛博技术。本比赛将在第一项比赛后约六个月举行。

剧透 -   :
Beginning in February of 2058, the Draco Foundation will sponsor two annual competitions for the purpose of advancing the frontiers of knowledge, with an emphasis on practical applications. These competitions will be open to the public, with no entrance fee and no formal qualifications required. Winners will receive a patent established in their name by the Draco Foundation, and additional resources for development if applicable.

The first competition (time and date to be announced) will judge magical innovations, including but not limited to such categories as Spell Design, Magical Theory, Magical Objects and Astral Exploration. The second competition will judge technological innovations, including but not limited to such categories as Rigger Technology, Space Technology, Matrix Technology, Medical Technology and Cybernetics. This competition will take place roughly six months after the first competition.
注:对这些比赛一无所知。

引用
给Bradley Smith,我留下一份小礼物,以示敬意,由巨龙基金会分发。
剧透 -   :
To Bradley Smith, I leave a small token of my esteem, to be distributed by the Draco Foundation.
注:又一个礼物获得者。

引用
给瓦尔第·库尔乔,我留下通往虚拟世界迪斯尼的无限制通行证。我很高兴我们在上个秋天在那里撞见,我希望你断裂的锁骨已经好了。“这是一个小小世界。”
剧透 -   :
To Vlad Curcio, I leave my open-ended pass to Virtual World Disney. I’m glad we bumped into each other there last fall, and I hope you've recovered from the broken collar bone. "It's a small world, after all."
注:显然迪斯尼还在,还继续升级了设施。对瓦尔第·库尔乔一无所知。

译注:"It's a small world, after all."来自迪斯尼歌曲“It's A Small World”。

引用
给瑞安图萨,我留下我的心,你会在我的路易斯湖宅邸找到。
剧透 -   :
To Ryanthusar I leave my heart, which you will find at my Lake Louise residence.
注:“瑞安图萨”(Ryanthusar)是黑牙对瑞安·“快银”·墨丘利(Ryan "Quicksilver" Mercury)的昵称,他是一名被培育的化龙物理法师,颇有力量,被黑牙和哈勒奎恩训练过。瑞安是资产有限公司的成员,这是世界上最出类拔萃的狂奔者组织之一。他们只为巨龙基金会工作。
龙之心是一个奇物,它是一个四心室的心脏,大小相当于龙的心脏,由纯粹的奥利哈刚支撑。更多信息见Artifact Index。
黑牙死后不久龙之心被秘术圣战士(Mystic Crusaders)从路易斯湖偷走。瑞安·墨丘利找回了它又丢失了它(后来又找回了by译者)。最后赛博僵尸比利(Billy)和精魂莱忒(Lethel)一起用龙之心摧毁了法力峰点(Spike Point)。

参考:Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets, Threats 2, Loose Alliances, Stranger Souls, Clockwork Asylum, Beyond the Pale, Crossroads

译注:Mystic Crusaders为亚特兰大基金会的奇物盗窃组织。
Ryan Mecury还是Daviar的情人。
Lethel和赛博僵尸融合,依然在星界巡查法力异常处。
Lethel是黑牙死后化成的精魂。
Spike Point由Great Ghost Dance产生,阿兹特兰利用献祭在此处搭建通往怖物位面的桥梁。

引用
给最后的泣塔骑士,我留下狮心王理查在十字军圣战时穿着的铠甲,因为该由你领导下一场圣战了。我还给你留下断钢剑——不幸的是,我当前似乎还未能找到它。任何找到断钢剑的人,将它交给巨龙基金会,将得到报酬和凭证。巨龙基金会立刻将这把剑交给你,我的骑士。
剧透 -   :
To the last Knight of the Crying Spire, I leave the suit of armor worn by Richard the Lion-hearted on his Crusade, because it's up to You to lead the next one. I also leave you the sword Excalibur — unfortunately, I can't seem to find it at the moment. To whomever finds Excalibur, deliver it to the Draco Foundation for a reward and title. The Draco Foundation will promptly turn the sword over to you, my knight.
注:坎贝尔·哈勒奎恩(Caimbeuel Har'lea'Quinn)是最后的泣塔骑士(Knight of the Crying Spire),从前被称作红塔(Crimson Spire)或千塔之城(City of Spires)。哈勒奎恩是一名不朽精灵、剑术大师,以及这个星球上最强大的泛人类法师。
他来到了巨龙基金会并会回答了几个问题证明身份,之后狮心王理查(第三次十字军圣战时的英格兰国王,因罗宾汉的故事为人熟悉)的铠甲被送到了哈勒奎恩的家,法国的伊夫城堡。巨龙基金会依然在寻找断钢剑,更多关于这件物品的信息,见Artifact Index。

参考:Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn's Secrets, Clockwork Asylum, Post Mortem

译注:千塔之城即Earthdawn中的精灵王国Sereatha,保护千塔之城的剑术大师被称为红塔骑士。Sereatha未能躲过Scourge,红塔骑士成为了泣塔骑士。
剧透 -   :
四个问题
Who sits at the bridge, protecting us from the Enemy?
Whose daughter have you taken on as pupil? Or, is that concubine?()
How old are you?
What was the original name of the Crying Spire?
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-29, 周三 20:21:15 由 NewAlbionDrone »
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably an Andrik