作者 主题: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52~77  (阅读 46115 次)

副标题: 校对: Bellicose

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52~77
« 于: 2019-01-24, 周四 14:13:18 »
超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS

引用
> 要我说这就像是美梦成真。那时我还是个在校大学生,正处于“入侵行星,拯救地球”的中二时期,我偶然间访问到帕特森博士(Dr. Patterson)在“暗影之地BBS”上的指南,从此一发不可收拾。我喜欢暗影狂奔者对自然世界的一些评论,以及帕特森将其发送到无政府主义网站的做法。20多年后的今天,我也有机会为你们的野外漫步做出贡献。敬请享受吧!
> G-诺母(G-Nome)
剧透 -   :
> Let me just say this is like a dream come true. Back when I was a wee undergrad following Dr. Patterson around like a baby felduck I stumbled across his Guide on the Shadowland BBS during my “hack the planet, save the Earth” phase. I loved the perspective that just a few comments from shadowrunners put on the natural world and the fact that Patterson was giving the man the big finger by sending it over to an anarchist site. Twenty plus years later and now it’s my chance to contribute to your walk on the wild side. Enjoy!
> G-Nome

> 在浏览了主列表之后请继续关注后续——我有一些关于感染者的信息,你不会想错过的。
> 雷德(Red)
剧透 -   :
> Stay tuned after the main listing—I’ve got some info on the Infected that you don’t want to miss.
> Red

边栏:侵略指数THE AGGRO INDEX

在该节中,每个生物都有拥有一个“侵略指数”的计分(除了感染者,感染者有时会根据受感染个体和其生物灵智的不同而产生标本之间的不同),这是我尝试过用最科学的方法来测量某种实际上无法测量的事物——一种生物的侵略性有多大。我在动物研究领域有很多联系人,这些年来我调查了他们与动物的接触情况,让他们按照1到10的等级给这些动物排序。我只接受那些直接接触过那些生物,或者和它们一起工作过的科学家的计分——从不接受第二手报告。然后我简单地把我所得到的分数平均下来。因为所有的评级都至少有20个分数来取平均分,我认为这可以让你很好地了解到任意一种特定的怪物究竟有多么好战。
剧透 -   :
Each critter in this section (besides the Infected, who sometimes vary from specimen to specimen based on the individual who was Infected and the sapience of the creature) has a score on the Aggro Index, which is my best attempt to scientifically measure something not really measurable—how aggressive a critter is. I have a number of contacts in the field of critter research, and I have polled them over the years about their contact with critters, asking them to rank those critters on a scale of one to ten. I only accepted scores from scientists who have directly contacted the critter or worked with them—no secondhand accounts allowed! I then simply averaged the scores I received. Since all ratings have at least twenty scores as part of the average, I think it’s a good picture of just how aggressive you can expect a particular critter to be.
« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:26:56 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
Re: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52+
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-01-24, 周四 14:18:49 »
引用

艾布拉姆斯龙虾ABRAMS LOBSTER
(螯龙虾属,魔鬼巨龙虾种)
地形:沿海咸水
饮食:食肉动物
活动:白天
侵略指数:3.5
长/高:1.5 m
质量:100 kg

剧透 -   :
(HOMARUS IMMANIS)
Terrain: Coastal Saltwater
Diet: Carnivore
Activity: Diurnal
Aggro Index: 3.5
Length/Height: 1.5 m
Mass: 100 kg

到目前为止,这些是我所研究过的样本中最美味一种。虽然我不提倡为了炫耀而杀害,但我能够轻易地站在接近食物链顶端的位置。让它们看起来格外美味的可能是捕捉它们的难度。这就是为什么我们最后要吃一个的原因。
剧透 -   :
These are, by far, the most delicious of the species I have ever studied. While I don’t promote killing for sport, I have little trouble taking my place near the top of the food chain. What might make them seem extra delicious is the difficulty of their capture. Which is actually the reason we ended up having one to eat.

我试图在抓住的样本上挂上标签,然后将其放生,结果它却毁掉了收容自己的起重机,导致它掉到了甲板上,落在惊慌失措的船员中间。由此产生的战斗使我们困在海上而不得不进行修理,但也让船员和我享受了几天美味的龙虾大餐。
剧透 -   :
The specimen I was trying to snag for tag and release turned on the crane it was being held by and ended up pulling itself over the deck of the ship and falling among the panicking crew. The resulting conflict left us stranded at sea while they worked on repairs, but it also left the crew and myself with several days of delicious lobster meals.

我所做的研究并没有成功,因为我无法获得足够数量的样本做标记,但我能够观察到两个非常有趣的事件。这两个事件都发生在它们的配种护航队(mating convoys)中,当时它们正往南前往更温暖的水域。我亲眼目睹了一些浮标线和海底电缆被它们用巨大的钳子割断,只是因为它们干扰了自己所走的路线。第二个事件是大规模的疯狂进食。配种护航队被一条在水底游得很低,正在晒太阳的鲨鱼所打断。艾布拉姆斯只需要轻剪几下,而那条晒太阳的鲨鱼就被剪去尾巴,开始挣扎。整条线移动越过了那条垂死的鲨鱼。当它们离开时,大海已经被鲨鱼的残骸搅得一片狼藉,这吸引了很多其他的食腐动物,虽然没有一个敢于接近还在经过的龙虾。
剧透 -   :
The research I was doing didn’t pan out, as I couldn’t get a sufficient number of specimens tagged, but I was able to observe two very interesting events. Both occurred during one of their mating convoys as they headed south to warmer waters. I was witness to a few buoy lines and undersea cables getting snipped by their massive claws as they interfered with the path they were taking. The second was the massive feeding frenzy. The mating convoy was disrupted by a basking shark that was swimming low along the bottom. The abrams only needed a few snips, and the basking shark was short a tail and floundering. The whole line shifted and passed over the dying shark. By the time they were all gone, the sea was a mess of shark bits that had attracted plenty of other scavengers, though none came close while the lobsters were still passing through.

引用
> 这些玩意儿的外壳可以阻挡任何东西。一些有胆略的渔民设计了一种水下充电装置,可以杀死或迷惑它们,把它们从水中拉上来,使之窒息而死。
> 凯恩(Kane)
剧透 -   :
> The shells on these things can stop just about anything. Several enterprising fishermen have devised an underwater charge that can kill or disorient them enough to pull them up out of the water, where they eventually suffocate.
> Kane

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华
主动性:5+1D6
移动速度:×1/×2/+1(游泳速度×1/×2/+10)
CM:9/10
界限:物理7,精神5,社交4
护甲:9硬甲
技能:侦查4,游泳5,徒手格斗4
能力:强化感官(声纳),恐惧,完形意识,鳃、硬甲(9),免疫(毒素),天生武器(爪:DV 9P,AP-4)
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
4 3 2 7 3 4 3 1 2 6
Initiative 5 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+1 (x1/x2/+10 Swimming)
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 7, Mental 5, Social 4 Armor 9H
Skills Perception 4, Swimming 5, Unarmed Combat 4
Powers Enhanced Senses (Sonar), Fear, Gestalt Consciousness, Gills, Hardened Armor (9), Immunity (Toxins), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 9P, AP –4)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:03:56 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-01-24, 周四 14:26:45 »
引用

寻水兽AFANC
(鳄属,威尔士鳄种)
地形:沼泽
活动:夜间
侵略指数:8.8
长/高:4.5 m
质量:375kg

剧透 -   :
(CROCODYLUS CYMRI)
Terrain: Swamp
Activity: Nocturnal
Aggro Index: 8.8
Length/Height: 4.5 m
Mass: 375 kg

我第一次见到寻水兽时,也是最后一次。在我职业生涯的早期,我就发现了它们的捕猎能力和定位猎物的天赋——在这个例子中,猎物就是我。寻水兽攻击大型猎物的方式就是咬住它们,然后把它们拖下水淹死,就像普通的鳄鱼一样,但较小的猎物在被吃掉或拖下水埋在泥里躲避食腐动物之前,通常会被甩尾打晕。我太小了,所以我挨了一甩尾。这一击把我打晕了,但在我被拖走之前,和我一起工作的安全小组把它清除。在三维画面镜头中我展示了这场有些苦难的战斗——它施展了寻水兽所拥有的,一些独特的控水能力。
剧透 -   :
My first encounter with an afanc was almost my last. Very early in my career, I discovered their hunting prowess and gift for locating prey—in this case, me. Afanc attack large prey by biting them and dragging them down into the water to drown them, much like mundane crocodiles, but smaller prey are often stunned with a tail slap before being eaten or dragged into the water to be buried in the mud and hidden from scavengers. I’m rather small, so I got the tail slap. The hit knocked me out cold, but the security team I was working with cleared it off before I got dragged off. The trideo footage I had rolling showed the fight—a difficult affair—and it showed some of the unique water controlling abilities afancs possess. 

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:8+1D6
移动速度:×1/×2/+2
CM:13/10
界限:物理10,精神4,社交5
护甲:10硬甲
技能:威吓4,侦查5,奔跑4,潜行4,徒手格斗8
能力:吞噬(水),强化感官(低光视觉,嗅觉),硬甲(10),天生武器(咬:DV 8P,AP-2),搜寻
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS M
10 4 4 8 4 2 4 2 2 6 4
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+2
Condition Monitor 13/10
Limits Physical 10, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor 10H
Skills Intimidation 4, Perception 5, Running 4, Sneaking 4, Unarmed Combat 8
Powers Engulf (Water), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision, Smell), Hardened Armor (10), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 8P, AP –2), Search

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2019-01-24, 周四 14:31:22 »
引用

掷棍兽AGROPELTER
(怪头猿属,炼金种)
地形:森林/城市
饮食:杂食
侵略指数:7.0
长/高:0.91 m
质量:22 kg

剧透 -   :
(PITHECOCEPHALUS HERMESTES)
Terrain: Forest/urban
Diet: Omnivore
Aggro Index: 7.0
Length/Height: 0.91 m
Mass: 22 kg

我不太喜欢对大自然的创造发表个人观点,但掷棍兽是个例外。我讨厌这些混蛋。早期的研究发现它们是非智人,尽管它们在外形上与毛发浓密的小型泛人类相似,但随着时间推移,揭示了它们之间的社会演变,尤其是那些散布到贫瘠城市环境中的物种。它们被归为杂食动物,非常喜欢吃肉,通过捕食更大的猎物在同类中获得社会地位。这完全是基于猎物的大小或重量,而不是它的自卫能力,也就是说,一个12岁重达40公斤的人比一只区区35公斤重的野狗更有价值。它们的四肢末端都有锋利的爪状手指和脚趾,使得它们成为致命的掠食者。它们的身体比例匀称,肌肉发达,上肢灵活,还有四肢行走的能力,使得它们在成群捕食时可以从多个方向攻击猎物。
剧透 -   :
I’m not prone to developing personal opinions of nature’s creations, but the agropelter is a special exception. I hate these bastards. Early research found them non-sapient, despite their similarity in appearance to heavily furred little metahumans, but time has revealed a social evolution among them, particularly with those specimens that spread into barren urban environments. Classified as omnivores, they greatly prefer a meat diet and gain social ranking among their kin by taking down larger prey. This is based solely on the size or weight of the prey, not on its ability to defend itself, meaning a human twelve-yearold that weighs in at forty kilos is a more worthy prize than a wild dog that only weighs thirty-five kilos. All their limbs end in sharply clawed fingers and toes, making them deadly predators. They are also proportioned and muscled for agile brachiation as well as bi- and quadrupedal locomotion, which allows them to come at prey from many directions when hunting in packs.

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华
移动速度:×2/×4/+1
CM:9/9
界限:物理4,精神5,社交4
护甲:0
技能:利刃2,棍棒3,导航3(地下),侦查2,奔跑2,潜行5,投掷3,徒手格斗3
能力:*臂跃,强化感官(听觉,低光视觉,嗅觉),天生武器(爪:DV 3P,AP-)
*见“p. 38-47 新怪物,新精魂导师-特质——凡俗动物(翻译:Pany_Q,鸡米;校对:薛猫)”中的“臂跃”
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
2 3 4 2 2 4 4 1 4 6
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x2/x4/+1
Condition Monitor 9/9
Limits Physical 4, Mental 5, Social 4
Armor 0
Skills Blades 2, Clubs 3, Navigation 3 (Underground +2), Perception 2, Running 2, Sneaking 5, Throwing Weapons 3, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Brachiation, Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 3P, AP —)

« 上次编辑: 2019-01-25, 周五 12:57:19 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-01-24, 周四 14:34:33 »
引用

匪兽BANDIT
(浣熊属,嚎兽种)
地形:森林/城市
饮食:杂食
侵略指数:2.1
长/高:1.0m
质量:19.6kg

剧透 -   :
(PROCYON LATRI)
Terrain: Forest/Urban
Aggro Index: 2.1
Length/Height: 1.0 m
Mass: 19.6kg

将匪兽作为一个物种研究时,最有趣的部分就是它们收集的大量物品。大多数物品对这些生物来说没有实用价值,只是因为匪兽本质上是个盗窃狂才被取走。它们四处游荡,在其他地方收集物品,并把它们笼络在巢穴里。这些巢穴通常位于被掏空的树木或废弃的洞穴中,供仍在野外活动的匪兽使用,但这一物种的大多数已经转移到城市地区中,这时它们的巢穴通常位于废弃的建筑中,或隐藏在人迹罕至的居民区。
剧透 -   :
The most interesting part of studying the bandit as a species is discovering the plethora of items they collect. Most of the items have no functional value for the creatures and are simply taken because the bandit is, by its very nature, a kleptomaniac. It collects items from wherever it roams and gathers all of it within its den. The den is usually located in hollowed trees or abandoned burrows for bandits still ranging the wild, but most of the population has shifted to urban areas, and these specimens most often locate abandoned buildings or hide within the less-trafficked areas of occupied dwellings.

在我的研究中,它们的这一习惯导致了一系列骚乱。它们可以携带任何东西,大小从光学芯片到SMG不等。这两件东西我在自己研习的匪兽藏宝处都见过。这些有趣而又有价值的物品往往会落入匪兽之手,因为它们极其擅长在原主不便之时将正确的物品捞走。
剧透 -   :
During my research their habits resulted in several incidents. They will take anything, ranging in size from an optical chip to an SMG. Both of which I have seen within the cache of bandits in my study. These types of interesting and valuable items often end up in the hands of bandits because they have a knack for grabbing the right item at the wrong time for the original owner.

我观察的样本之中有三个受过训练,实际上它们是在为其驯兽师收集贵重物品。我追踪了他们中的其中两个,发现他们都是非法移民,住在西雅图的贫瘠之地,离雷德蒙德(Redmond)的福尔城(Fall City)不远、第三只匪兽设法躲开了我的跟踪,包括一个电子跟踪器。
剧透 -   :
I observed three specimens that were trained and actually worked to gather valuables for their handlers. I tracked two of them back to their handlers and found they were both squatters in the barrens of Seattle out near Fall City in Redmond. The third managed to evade my tracking, including an electronic tracker.

引用
> 避开电子跟踪器?!太牛逼了吧。它们不可能么聪明。跟踪器会因为意外而掉下来吗?
> 曲棍(Sticks )
剧透 -   :
> Avoided an electronic tracker?! Bulldrek. They aren’t that smart. Could it have fallen off accidentally?
> Sticks

> 不太可能。喷射器喷射出数千个纳米RFID。在我开始失去信号前,它们只工作了大约十分钟。
> G-诺母
剧透 -   :
> Not likely. The injector dart pumps in thousands of nanoRFIDs. They were working for about ten minutes when I started to lose the signal.
> G-Nome

引用

体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华
移动速度:×1/×3/+2
界限:物理3,精神5,社交5
护甲:1
技能:开锁5,侦查6,潜行5,徒手格斗3
能力:护甲(1),强化感官(听觉,低光视觉,嗅觉)
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
2 4 3 2 3 3 5 3 2 6
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x1/x3/+2
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 3, Mental 5, Social 5
Armor 1
Skills Locksmith 5, Perception 6, Sneaking 5, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Armor (1), Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:06:56 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #5 于: 2019-01-25, 周五 14:16:03 »
引用

贝希摩斯BEHEMOTH
(译注:它的另一个译名“比蒙巨兽”家喻户晓,在希伯莱文中称为“Behemot/B'hemot”,是在《圣经》中出现的怪物)
(短吻鳄属,巨兽种)
地形:沼泽
食肉:食肉动物
侵略指数:6.8/9.6
长/高:5 m/3 m
质量:1950公斤

剧透 -   :
(ALLIGATOR GIGAS)
Terrain: Swamp
Aggro Index: 6.8/9.6
Length/Height: 5 m/3 m
Mass: 1,950 kg

我得承认,我从来没有亲自对贝希摩斯做过细致的研究,因为它有一种不可思议的能力,能把和我一般大小的东西一口吞下去。相反,为了了解这些沼泽之王,我失去了几十架无人机,其中很多都是被吃掉的。在损失了一批放出的无人机之后,我开始使用诱饵无人机让贝希摩斯吞下,以便进行内部调查。我因此获得了卓越的科学知识,但更重要的是,我的研究揭示了一点:一颗在贝希摩斯腹部爆炸的“战神恶魔”高爆手雷最终将导致它的死亡,但当它死去的同时,它也会将自己的痛苦释放到它所处范围内的任何东西上。
剧透 -   :
I’ll admit I’ve never done any in-person close studies on the behemoth due to its uncanny ability to swallow items of my size whole. Instead I’ve lost a few dozen drones, many of them eaten, in my quest to learn about these kings of the swamp. After the first few drones, I actually started using bait drones to get the behemoth to swallow other drones for some internal investigations. Remarkable scientific knowledge was gained, but more importantly my research revealed that an Ares Hellion high-explosive grenade detonating inside the abdomen of a behemoth will lead to its eventual death, but while dying it will unleash its pain on anything in its path.

从普通短吻鳄中觉醒而来,贝希摩斯实际上看起来就像一头穿着短吻鳄外套的巨大河马。与它的祖先物种相比,它的腿非常长,这使得它在陆地上的速度与马差不多,尽管有些不太彻底的研究声称它在陆地上的移动能力很差。它没有明显的尾巴,这限制了它的游泳速度,但在攻击猎物时,它仍能迅速跃出水面。而猎物通常会被它巨大的獠牙刺穿,然后被拖入水中淹死或流血致死。很难弄清楚先淹死还是先流血致死。
剧透 -   :
Awakened from the common alligator, the behemoth actually looks like a giant hippopotamus wearing an alligator costume. Its legs are extremely long compared to its progenitor species, leading to overland speeds similar to a horse despite the claims of poor land movement offered by less-thorough research. Its lack of a significant tail limits its swimming speed but still allows for quick lunges from the water while attacking prey that is often impaled on the creature’s massive tusks before being dragged into the water to drown or bleed out. Tough to figure out which happens first.

贝希摩斯极具领土意识,又是一个好斗的猎手。任何进入其领土的东西都会受到攻击,即使是小型的船只也一样。攻击载具的目的不是摧毁它,而是掀翻它,好让它吐出里面美味的馅料。贝希摩斯在保护自己领土的同时,也将食物储存在巢穴中。在交配季节,这些食物常被雄性用来引诱配偶。交配季节也会加剧它们的攻击性,任何进入它们领地的东西都会受到攻击。
剧透 -   :
The behemoth is both territorial and an aggressive hunter. Anything entering its domain will be attacked, even small watercraft. The attack is not directed at destroying the vehicle, but rather overturning it and spilling out its delicious fillings. Food taken while defending its territory will be stored at its nest. During mating season this stock of food is often used by males to entice mates. Mating season also spikes their aggression, and anything that enters their domain will be attacked.

引用
> 位于路易斯安那州和佛罗里达州的贝希摩斯领地闭塞水域里,在贝希摩斯将船只的主人变成配偶礼物后,此地已经成为了从废弃船只上搜寻遗留物的绝妙之处。只需要让声纳保持活跃,并且寻找任何逆水流移动的大物体。
> 凯恩
剧透 -   :
> Behemoth domains in the backwaters of Louisiana and Florida have become great places to scavenge from the boats that get left behind after a behemoth turns their owner into a mating gift. Just need to keep the sonar active and look for anything big moving against the current.
> Kane

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华
主动性:5+1D6
移动速度:×1/×4/+1
CM:19/11
界限:物理18,精神4,社交5
护甲:15硬甲
技能:侦查4,潜行4,游泳5,徒手格斗7
能力:硬甲(15),天生武器(爪:DV 21P,AP-2),强韧(4)
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
14 4 3 18 5 2 2 1 1 6
Initiative 5 + 1D6
Movement x1/x4/+1
Condition Monitor 19/11
Limits Physical 18, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor 15H
Skills Perception 4, Sneaking 4, Swimming 5, Unarmed Combat 7
Powers Hardened Armor (15), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 21P, AP –2), Toughness (4)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:07:35 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #6 于: 2019-01-25, 周五 14:19:30 »
引用

黑安妮丝BLACK ANNIS
(译注:苏格兰高地的沼泽地或山坡上的食人巫婆)
(山魈属,安妮丝种)
地形:森林/地下
食肉:食肉动物
侵略指数:8.9
长/高:1.7 m
质量:75公斤

剧透 -   :
(MANDRILLUS ANNISAE)
Terrain: Forest/Underground
Aggro Index: 8.9
Length/Height: 1.7 m
Mass: 75 kg

长期以来,人们一直认为黑安妮丝是山魈的觉醒类近亲,但研究人员无法理解的是,如果没有对应的非洲山魈同种,它们是如何成为北美本土物种的。正是这样的奥秘驱使我每天对这些觉醒生物的探求。我目前正计划在落基山脉的一个地区进行一次探险,我的研究表明那里是黑安妮丝的起源地。这些地方是最早的目击地点,尽管由于这些生物的数量迅速扩散,且具有高度的领地性。
剧透 -   :
The black annis was long believed to be an Awakened relative of the mandrill, but researchers could not understand how it became native to North America without a counterpart in the natural mandrill populations of Africa. It is mysteries like these that drive me every day to continue my pursuits of Awakened biology. I am currently planning an expedition into a region of the Rocky Mountains that my research indicates is the origin location of the black annis. These are the locations of the earliest sightings, though the populations quickly spread due to the highly territorial nature of these creatures.

黑安妮丝是一种独居的捕食者。只有在交配季节或者遇到挑战的时候,你才会在某个地方发现不止一个这样的生物。在交配季节,雌性来到雄性身边;交配后,它们很快就会被赶走。这些生物之间争斗频繁,大多始于怒嚎与投掷石子。需要明确的是,只有其他黑安妮丝才会受到这种挑战。如果黑安妮丝认定自己能赢的话,则其他任何事物都会因此而受到攻击。在这种情况下几乎任何事情都会发生,除了熊和它们觉醒的亲属之外。
剧透 -   :
The black annis is a solitary predator. The only time you will find more than one of these creatures in a single territory is during the mating season or if a challenge is occurring. During mating season, the females come to the males; after copulation, they are quickly sent away. Challenges among these creatures are frequent and begin with howls and rock throwing. To be clear, only other black annises get challenges. Anything else gets attacked if the black annis thinks it can win. This occurs with almost everything except for bears and their Awakened kin.

黑安妮丝是个危险的敌人。它们的幼崽出生不到一周就会成为有能力的猎手。大约在这个时候,妈妈们就会抛弃自己的孩子,年幼的黑安妮丝必须找到一个新的领地,在移动到无人认领的地方的同时,开发自己隐秘行动的技能。当它们性成熟时,大约5个月大,它们就会回到出生地迎接挑战。当挑战出现之时,在一个区域中更强大的黑安妮丝便会向它们诞生之地推进。
剧透 -   :
Black annises are dangerous foes. The young are capable hunters within a week of birth. Mothers abandon their young around this time, and the juvenile black annis must locate a new territory, developing its skills at stealth while moving to unclaimed ground. The fight to return to its birthplace usually begins once the black annis reaches sexual maturity, which occurs around five months of age. This is when challenges occur, and the more powerful black annises in a region push in toward where they were born.

引用
> 这意味着当你想去它们的初生之地时,你可能会面临最恶劣的情况,对吧?如果你不介意自己的考察队中有一个纪念品掠夺者的话,我很乐意把我的枪借给你,让你有机会干掉黑安妮丝之王。
> 铁匠(Ironworker)
剧透 -   :
> So that means you could be facing the meanest of the mean when you head to where you think they all started, right? If you don’t mind trophy-takers on your expedition, I’d be happy to lend my gun for a chance to bag the king of the black annises.
> Ironworker

> 抱歉,铁匠。我要雇佣的是保安,而不是开狩猎派对。不过感谢你的积极参与。
> G-诺母
剧透 -   :
> Sorry, Ironworker. I hire security. I don’t run hunting parties. The offer is appreciated.
> G-Nome

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:8+2D6
移动速度:×1/×4/+1
CM:15/10
界限:物理11,精神4,社交5
护甲:4
技能:体操4,威吓5,侦查5,奔跑5,潜行6,徒手格斗7
能力:天生护甲(4),强化感官(低光视觉),恐惧,天生武器(咬/爪:DV 9P,AP-),韧性(3)
弱点:过敏(阳光,轻度)
剧透 -   :
8 4 5 9 3 2 3 2 2 6 4
Initiative 8 + 2D6
Movement x1/x4/+1
Condition Monitor 15/10
Limits Physical 11, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor 4
Skills Gymnastics 4, Intimidation 5, Perception 5, Running 5, Sneaking 6, Unarmed Combat 7
Powers Armor (4), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision), Fear, Natural Weapon (Bite/Claws: DV 9P, AP –), Toughness (3)
Weaknesses Allergy (Sunlight, Mild)

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-21, 周日 16:48:10 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #7 于: 2019-01-25, 周五 14:23:13 »
引用

血猴BLOOD MONKEY
(蛛猴属,赤血种)
地形:丛林
侵略指数:8.6
长/高:0.51 m(尾部0.75 m)
质量:9.4 kg

剧透 -   :
(ATELES SANGUINE)
Terrain: Jungle
Aggro Index: 8.6
Length/Height: 0.51 m (0.75 m tail)
Mass: 9.4 kg

血猴是一种觉醒的褐色蜘蛛猴(蛛猴属,杂交种)。它的名字不仅来自它深红色的毛发,还有它需要摄取血液这一特性。这种猴子并非是被感染了HMHVV病毒,而是其体内缺乏由血液填充的营养。这些动物以四至二十个为一组进行捕猎,它们会攻击任何能流血的事物。它们的爪子像剃刀一样锋利,其中能分泌一种抗凝血剂,使伤口保持开放和流血。这种猴子有一种有趣的舌头,它的中心有一条中空的管子,它们用这个管子从任何流可溢出血液的地方吸血。事实上,我在亚马逊地区见过一些这样的生物被卡特尔成员训练并陪同。
剧透 -   :
The blood monkey is an Awakened brown spider monkey (Ateles hybridus). Its name comes not only from its deep crimson color but also from its need to ingest blood. The monkey is not infected by HMHVV but rather has a nutritional deficiency that is filled by blood. These animals travel in groups of four to twenty creatures to hunt, and they will attack anything that they can make bleed. Their claws are razor-sharp and secrete an anti-coagulant that keeps wounds open and bleeding. The monkeys have an interesting tongue that has a hollow tube in the center they use to suck up blood from anywhere it spills. I’ve actually seen a few of these creatures be trained and accompany cartel members in Amazonia.

引用
> 有传言称,卡特尔在杀死或折磨人后,就利用猴子来清理血液。我不太确定是否所有的鲜血汲取都是在犯罪行事后发生。
> 骑马斗牛士(Picador)
剧透 -   :
> Rumors say the cartel uses the monkeys to clean up the blood after they kill or torture someone. I’m not entirely sure all the blood draining occurs after the fact.
> Picador

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:5+2D6
移动速度:×1/×4/+1(×2/×4/+2臂跃)
界限:物理5,精神4,社交5
护甲:2
技能:体操8,侦查5,追踪4(嗅觉),徒手格斗5
能力:天生护甲(2),臂跃,困惑,强化感官(嗅觉【血液】,低光视觉),天生武器(爪,DV 6P,AP-2),麻痹之触,分泌(抗凝剂),墙上行走
弱点:饮食要求(血液),脆弱(2)
剧透 -   :
3 5 3 4 4 2 2 3 2 6 5
Initiative 5 + 2D6
Movement x1/x2/+1 (x2/x4/+2 Brachiation)
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 5, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor 2
Skills Gymnastics 8, Perception 5, Track (Smell) 4 (+2), Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Armor (2), Brachiation, Confusion, Enhanced Senses (Smell [Blood], low-light vision), Natural Weapon (Claw, DV 6P, AP –2), Paralyzing Touch, Secretion (Anticoagulant), Wall Walking
Weaknesses Dietary Requirement (Blood), Fragile (2)

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #8 于: 2019-02-18, 周一 18:54:32 »
引用

半人马CENTAUR
(马属,人马种)
地形:草原/森林
饮食:杂食动物
侵略指数:(启智)
长/高:2.75 m
质量:450 kg

剧透 -   :
(EQUUS SAGITTARIUS)
Terrain: Grasslands/Forests
Aggro Index: (Sapient)
Length/Height: 2.75 m
Mass: 450 kg

半人马是马科动物中的一员,其下半身类似于马身,上本身则是原始人类的躯干,附着在原本是马头的地方。半人马一般有2.7到3.2米高,体重在400到1000公斤之间。大部分变异来自于马躯,它可能类似于几种不同品种的普通马(马属,普氏野马)。半人马只有三根手指,每只手都有一根可折返的拇指,其颅骨的形状在不同的种群中也会有所不同。
剧透 -   :
Centaurs are a member of the equine family, with a lower body resembling a horse and a hominid torso attached where the horse head would be. A centaur typically stands 2.7 to 3.2 meters tall and weighs between four hundred and one thousand kilos. Most of the variation comes from the horse body, which may resemble several different breeds of common horse (Equus ferus). Centaurs possess only three digits and an opposable thumb on each hand, and the skull shape can vary within the species.

“普通半人马”自觉醒后不久就被泛人类所知,其主要拥有类似于马但在长度上稍短的头部结构。该物种的第二类变种很像泛人类亚种的变种拥有人类的头部。“次级半人马”就像其他半人马称呼他们的那样,这些半人马很少能活到成年的,因为他们通常被赶出自己的部落,只能自谋生路。其中一些被善良的半人马、泛人类、其他泛类型甚至是一条龙所收养,并在他们的常规文化之外存活到成年。
剧透 -   :
The common centaur, known to metahumanity since shortly after the Awakening, has a primarily equine head similar to a horse but shortened slightly in length. A second variation of the species, much like the varieties of metahuman subspecies, has a human head. These “lesser centaurs,” as other centaurs refer to them, rarely reach adulthood, as they are generally cast out of their tribes and left to fend for themselves. A few have been taken in by kind-hearted centaurs, metahumans, other metasapient species, and at least one dragon, and have survived to adulthood outside of their regular culture.

虽然半人马一直被认为是原始落后的,但这种观点并不完全公平或准确。半人马通常希望保持他们简单的部落生活方式,并生活在他们的自然栖息地,但他们依然非常有能力对现代技术进行复杂的思考和理解。一些“普通半人马”和许多“次级半人马”已经开始探索泛人类社会,并表现出根据需要进行适应的强大能力。特别值得注意的是:“草原男孩”,一支完全由普通半人马组成的乐队;罗赫·贝特莱斯(Rouge Bitless),半人马职业拳击手;还有诺贝尔奖得主、天龙基金会董事会成员米洛·切尔达(Milo Czerda)。其他半人马在雇佣兵部队服役,在农村农场工作,或者作为向导或跟踪者,这都要归功于他们天生的魔法跟踪能力。尽管他们有能力融入一部分泛人类社会中,但大多数选择不这么做。
剧透 -   :
Though centaurs have long been considered primitive, this view is not entirely fair or accurate. While centaurs generally desire to maintain their simple tribal lifestyle and live in their natural habitats, they are quite capable of sophisticated thought and understanding of modern technology. Several common centaurs and many lesser centaurs have begun to explore metahuman society and demonstrated a solid facility with adapting as needed. Of particular note are the Prairie Boys, a band completely composed of common centaurs; Rouge Bitless, a lesser centaur professional fighter; and Milo Czerda, a Nobel laureate and member of the Draco Foundation’s board of trustees. Other centaurs serve in mercenary units, work on rural farms, or act as guides or trackers thanks to their innate magical tracking sense. Though they are capable of integrating into many parts of metahuman society, most simply choose not to.

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:6+1D6
移动速度:×1/×6/+6
CM:12/10
界限:物理8,精神4,社交5
技能:近身格斗技能组4,礼仪4(部落),户外技能组4,侦查5,奔跑7,潜入3
特质:魔法感知(RF,第116页)
能力:天生护甲(4),强化感官(低光视觉,热成像),天生武器(踢:DV 9P,AP+1,+1触及),灵智,搜寻
弱点:文盲
剧透 -   :
7 3 3 7 3 3 3 3 1 6 3
Initiative 6 + 1D6
Movement x1/x6/+6
Condition Monitors 12/10
Limits Physical 8, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor 4
Skills Close Combat skill group 4, Etiquette 4 (Tribal +2), Outdoors skill group 4, Perception 5, Running 7, Sneaking 3 Qualities Magic Sense (p. 116, Run Faster)
Powers Armor (4), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision, Thermographic Vision), Natural Weapon (Kick: DV 9P, AP +1, +1 Reach), Sapience, Search
Weaknesses Uneducated

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-20, 周六 12:20:02 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #9 于: 2019-02-18, 周一 18:57:40 »
引用

刻耳柏洛斯猎犬CERBERUS HOUND
(犬属,刻耳柏洛斯种)
地形:森林/山地
侵略指数:7.8
长/高:1.2 m
质量:110 kg

剧透 -   :
(CANIS CERBERI)
Terrain: Forest/Mountain
Aggro Index: 7.8
Length/Height: 1.2 m
Mass: 110 kg

正如他们所说,“三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮”。刻耳柏洛斯猎犬很容易通过它的三个头来辨认。这些野兽是凶猛的猎手,能够同时用三个头攻击,多个头就能多得块厚肉的机会,或是牢牢钳制住自己猎物的机会。聪明的猎物选择逃跑,但聪明的猎物并不总能保证自己活着。刻耳柏洛斯猎犬以长距离追捕猎物而闻名。这种远距离的猎捕特征得益于这种生物的超自然能力,即在任何地形下都能快速且不受阻碍地移动。
剧透 -   :
As they say, three heads are better than one. The Cerberus hound is easily identified by its trio of canine heads. These beasts are fierce hunters, capable of attacking with all three heads at once, increasing the chances of one getting a good chunk, or a strong hold. Smart prey will run away, but smart does not always save one’s hoop. The Cerberus hound is well-known for running down prey over long distances once it is on the trail. This long-range hunt is aided by the creature’s paranatural ability to move quickly and unhindered through any terrain.

圈养的猎犬已受专业过训练,并在一些场合用于公司的永久性设施安全。一旦它们被释放,它们就会毫不留情地追捕猎物,这使得控制这些生物变得尤为困难。但是安全公司已经开始使用刻耳柏洛斯猎犬来追踪那些从设施中偷走贵重物品的狂奔者,一旦它们闻到气味就释放训练有素的猎犬,并激活追踪项圈。
剧透 -   :
Captive hounds have been trained and used for corporate installation security on a few occasions. Their relentless desire to hunt down prey once they have been chosen makes control of the animals difficult, but security firms have started using Cerberus hounds to track runners who have stolen valuables from facilities by releasing the trained hounds once they are on the scent and activating a tracking collar.

对刻耳柏洛斯猎犬的正常研究因其稀有性和在环境中活动的能力而受阻。在猎犬身上安装追踪装置的尝试没能成功,而且经常发生可怕的后果。被制服的动物醒来后,会立即开始搜寻任何它们未知事物的气味。那些被标记的动物会将攻击他们的人视为自身的下个目标,尽管有几条猎犬成功被以这种方式标记了,但任何了解刻耳柏洛斯猎犬的人都会警告狂奔者别接这种活计。
剧透 -   :
Normal studies of the Cerberus hound have been hindered greatly by both their rarity and their ability to move within their environment. Attempts to place tracking devices on hounds have met with no success and frequent terrible results. Animals that are subdued wake and immediately begin hunting the scents of anything they don’t recognize. Animals that are tagged consider their attacker their next target, and while a few have been tagged this way, anyone who knows anything about Cerberus hounds will warn runners off jobs like this.

引用
> 这些玩意儿会比你想象的要更深入地追踪你。事实上我做过这种活,给一只刻耳柏洛斯打上标记,就用麻醉注射镖和追踪器。几个小时后,我收到了报酬,正从希腊前往俄罗斯寻找另一份潜在的工作。我打上标签的那只刻耳柏洛斯从喀尔巴阡山脉北部追上了我。不用说,追踪它的人失去了联系,不过那时候是因为它的第一口咬断了我的赛博义肢而非我真正的手臂。
> 铁匠
剧透 -   :
> These things will track you much farther than you would ever expect. I actually took one of those jobs to tag a cerberus and hit it with the double whammy dart of narcoject and a tracker. Within a few hours, I had collected payment and was on my way from Greece to Russia for another potential job. The Cerberus I’d tagged caught up with me in the northern Carpathians. Needless to say, whoever was tracking it lost contact, but that’s only because it severed my cyberarm rather than my real arm with its first bite.
> Ironworker

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:11+3D6
移动速度:×2/×6/+3
CM:17/10
界限:物理8,精神5,社交6
技能:威吓5,侦查8,奔跑6,潜行6,追踪6,徒手格斗8
能力:天生护甲(4),遮蔽(自身),腐蚀喷吐,强化感官(听觉,弱光视觉,嗅觉,热成像),恐惧,免疫(寒,火),移动(自身),天生武器(咬:DV  6P,AP-),搜寻,强韧(6)
剧透 -   :
6 4 5 6 4 2 6 3 2 6 5
Initiative 11 + 3D6
 Movement x2/x6/+3
Condition Monitor 17/10
Limits Physical 8, Mental 5, Social 6
Armor 4
Skills Intimidation 5, Perception 8, Running 6, Sneaking 6, Tracking 6, Unarmed Combat 8
Powers Armor (4), Concealment (Self), Corrosive Spit, Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell, Thermographic Vision), Fear, Immunity (Cold, Fire), Movement (Self), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 6P, AP –), Search, Toughness (6)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:07:59 由 失语 »