副标题: 有你们最爱的飞包

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 157
  • 苹果币: 0
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
【DC】稀薄空气——新飞行器
« 于: 2022-03-25, 周五 22:30:23 »
欢迎来到稀薄空气公开报告论坛。你在这要么是因为你非常了解飞机,要么你是个在暗影界出名的机师,或者你在全球几个暗影中介有着顶级认证。我们要特别感谢接入点和他们的成员,他们组织这次论坛并邀请了你们每一个人。

现在我们来开始讨论本次的主题。我们每个人都有自己最爱的那款飞行器,无论它是为什么特制的,还是你在某个特殊情况下用过它,又或者仅仅是你喜欢它。我们想要些简短的论坛文章,然后让评论飞起来。论坛管理员已经把帖子设为按字母表顺序排列,还请各位不要在文章开头加上多余的As来抢顺序。按字母顺序排列代表每个人都能找到他们想聊的铁鸟,如果他们心仪的座驾已经有文章了,他们只需要写评论。

再次感谢所有人!现在你们可以开始吹嘘你们的小小鸟了。
剧透 -   :
Welcome to the Rare Air Open Presentation Forum. If you’re here, either you know a lot about aircraft, you have a solid rigger rep in the shadows, or you’ve got a top-tier rep on one of the several shadow VPNs across the globe. A special thanks to JackPoint and their crew for hosting this forum and getting those invites out to each of you.

Now, let’s discuss how this is expected to look. We all have our favorite aircraft, whether it’s something
purpose-built, something you happen to use in a unique setting, or just your personal favorite.
We want short forum topic write-ups, and then we’ll let the comments fly. The forum coordinator
has set the posts to alphabetize as they arrive, but don’t go and toss extra As at the front to get
to the top. Alphabetical means folks can find the bird they want to chat about along with making it
easy to find out if their favorite craft already has a write-up, so they just need to go comment.

Again, thanks! Now get to bragging on your baby birds.
« 上次编辑: 2022-03-25, 周五 23:55:19 由 Bloodmelon »
I claim this world for the Emperor of Humanity and his Imperium. I bring justice and truth for the loyal. Punishment and death for the guilty.

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 157
  • 苹果币: 0
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
Re: 【DC】稀薄空气——新飞行器
« 回帖 #1 于: 2022-03-25, 周五 23:45:15 »
先进工业 个人推进系统 Advanced Industries Personal Propulsion Systems
(喷射背包)
它在飞,它在飞!AAI PPS,也被叫做街头葡萄猿*,基本上是一款喷射背包。它由4个推进器吊舱提供推力和控制,每个吊舱都为卵圆形球体并于中央的燃料箱相连。从燃料箱伸出的杆子和上面的椭球体是其“葡萄”绰号的来源,因为它们看起来像一小串葡萄。这款背包拥有两套操作方式。手动系统为一对有线手柄。每个手柄上都有一个用于精细操作的拇指推杆,并通过移动手柄来提供推力和转向。这需要点时间适应,但是只要你掌握了技巧就能像超级英雄一样飞行。背包还可以使用DNI通过一个非常简便的系统操纵。该系统将精神意图直接转换成飞行控制指令

这台东西受人欢迎是因为它给予了大量用户自由度并可以应用于大量专业或娱乐活动。事实上,它不需要任何执照且运作规则有些混乱,因为它还没有被广泛应用。这导致了不少企业安全部门找你并声称你“不小心”飞跃了他们的资产。喷射背包很适合娱乐飞行,但是你需要注意燃料表还有别在启动喷射时一下飞的太高。背包允许你进行常规飞行,悬停,甚至还有一种“弹跳”模式。该模式提供初始加速以起跳并进行一次短时间喷射以降低落地速度,避免腿部受伤。一次飞跃可以改入一次更大的飞跃,或者在下次飞跃前留一段地面时间。在狂奔中,我使用它进入和撤出公司区域,特别是在建筑林立的市中心,短途飞行或者一次快速飞跃就可以甩开追兵。我在我的大多数空中座驾力都留了一个,通常和降落伞放在一起,为可能发生的弃机情况做准备。如果我掉落的高度太高,我会两个一起用,先让降落伞为我减速,然后在靠近地面时用喷射背包快速着地。这东西还可以方便地飞上建筑外墙或者房顶,它们的安保级别通常比前门低一点。

我要向所有人推荐这款产品。找个容错率高的地方开始学习飞行,然后不断地缩小练习场地。我的早期训练在普亚鲁普的岩浆流上进行,然后我在障碍更密集的森林地区进行树间飞行和弹跳训练。我不得不向我的巨魔们朋友道歉:先进工业没有制作符合你们尺寸的版本。让你们飞起来所需的推力有点令人望而退步。
剧透 -   :
There’s flying, and then there’s flying! The AI PPS, called the Grape Ape on the street, is basically a jetpack. A quad of thruster pods provides thrust and control. Each pod is an ovoid sphere attached to the central tank. The lines off the tank and the oblong globes are the source of the “grape” nickname, because they look like a small bunch of grapes. The pack allows two control methods. The manual system consists of a pair of wired controllers that sit in each hand. A thumb stick on each controller handles fine maneuvers, while the controllers are moved in tandem to provide thrust and steering. It takes a bit to get used to, but once you have it down, it’s like being a flying superhero. The system can also be controlled via DNI with a very intuitive system that translates mental directions straight to in-flight control commands.

This thing is a favorite because it allows a lot of individual freedom and can be used for a huge variety of professional and entertainment activities. The fact that they don’t require any licensing, and that operational rules are a bit muddled due to the lack of widespread availability, offers a lot of outs when corp sec comes calling because you “accidentally” crossed onto their property. The jetpack is great for recreational flight, though you want to pay attention to the fuel gauge and avoid being too high up when the sputtering starts. The system allows regular flight, hovering, and even a “bounding” option that provides an initial boost to launch, along with a short burst to slow a landing to avoid busted legs. One leap can lead into another big leap or leave a short run in between. In the shadows, I’ve used it for corporate insertions and extractions, especially in heavy urban areas where a short flight or quick leap up or over a distance can throw off a chase. I keep one in most of my flying rigs, usually alongside a parachute, for those times I might need to ditch my ride. If I’m too high, I’ll jump with both and let the chute slow me, and then I’ll bolt quick with the pack when I’m closer to terra firma. The thing also makes for handy access to exterior or rooftop entry points that often carry a little less security than the front door.

I’d recommend this for anyone. Learn how to fly somewhere with room for error, then slowly work in tighter and tighter quarters. I did my early practice on the lava flows of Puyallup and then graduated to more forested areas to bounce and fly between trees. I have to apologize to my troll pals: they don’t make these large enough for you. The amount of thrust needed to move you around is a bit prohibitive.

先进工业 个人推进系统 Advanced Industries Personal Propulsion Systems
(喷射背包)
操控性    加速    初始速度    最高速度    机体    护甲    自驾系统    传感器    座位    可获得性    价格   
5152510051101    17500¥
标准改造:快速安装/拆卸

先进工业 个人飞行系统 Advanced Industries Personal Propulsion Systems W/PFS
(喷射背包)
4152517051101    112500¥
标准改造:滑翔包,快速安装/拆卸

克莱姆运输机 Krime Karrier
(VTOL)
610158062101    123000¥
标准改造:泛人类适应

>看看克莱姆运输机提供的巨魔用替代品。它的价格是AI PPS的足足三倍,但是巨魔飞起来天的可怕景象值那个价
>Bull

>续航能力是制约这东西最大的问题。在扔掉燃料箱前它只能运行10分钟,而且它在飞行过程中一只在消耗燃料,没有滑翔选项
>Sir Rigs-a-Lot

>你们得看看先进工业的个人飞行系统。它将滑翔功能和喷射背包完美结合在了一起并工作正常。该系统通过添加一个燃料箱以延长飞行时间,不过它的操控性因此大大降低。我会给它写个点东西。
>Rigger X
剧透 -   :
> Look at the Krime Karrier for the troll option. It’s triple the price, but the terror of a flying troll is worth the markup.
> Bull

> Fuel range is the biggest prohibition of these things. They only run for about ten minutes total before the tank is dropped, and in flight it’s always burning fuel. There’s no “glide” option.
> Sir Rigs-a-Lot

> Check out the Advanced Industries Personal Flight System. The two just happen to fit perfectly together and operate properly. The system extends the flight time with a full tank of fuel, though maneuverability is seriously muffed. I’ll do a quick write-up.
> Rigger X

*葡萄猿是汉纳巴伯拉工作室创造的一名动画角色,它的大体形象为一只浑身紫色的长臂猿(该工作室是上世纪60-80年代美国动画的制作大户,该公司由威廉·汉纳和约瑟夫·巴伯拉在离开米高梅后创立,两人最出名的作品之一正是猫和老鼠)
« 上次编辑: 2022-03-26, 周六 00:06:45 由 Bloodmelon »
I claim this world for the Emperor of Humanity and his Imperium. I bring justice and truth for the loyal. Punishment and death for the guilty.