作者 主题: 【SPCM】背景:神话邪教徒, 神话幸存者,幻想者  (阅读 10602 次)

副标题: 考完六级不忙了,先翻了神话邪教徒,原谅我不懂排版

离线 EGGBOY

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 12
  • 苹果币: 0
神话邪教徒mythos cultist
劇透 -   :
Serving the insular cult of a Great Old One or Outer God was a defning feature of your life before adventuring, regardless of whether you remain involved with the group. As a cultist, you served the interests of a cult leader or the greater power that leader served and might have little apprehension of the true nature of the religion. Due to the social rejection or at least suspicion surrounding their cult, your fellow cultists were secretive and inducted only those they felt they could trust or readily eliminate. You might have willingly served in exchange for gifts from the cult, or you might have been coerced into service. You may have been raised in the cult or joined as a youth, but you’ve escaped as an adult

无论你现在是否仍旧参与,在冒险之前的人生中,作为你的特征,你确信曾服务于一个侍奉旧日支配者或外神的独立教派。 作为一个邪教徒,你服务于邪教领袖或某种更加伟大的力量,并且可能并不了解该宗教的本质。由于社会的排斥或对他们的邪教的怀疑态度,你的邪教徒同胞们选择隐秘的行动,只引入那些他们认为可以信任或能轻易消灭的人(作为邪教徒)。你或许是为了换取教团的馈赠而自愿加入,或者你也可能是被强迫的。你可能是在邪教中长大的,也可能是作为一个年轻人加入,但在成年后逃脱了的。
劇透 -   :
Perhaps you left the cult after you glimpsed true horrors lurking under the surface of a group that at frst seemed strange but sympathetic. Alternatively, you might have simply fled from the awful acts without ever understanding why your fellow cultists did the deeds. Finally, you might have been a lonely survivor of a cult broken up by the authorities or adventurers who spared you due to your youth or ignorance. Leaving makes you a target for your former fellows to kill or at least blackmail, if they remain at large

也许,你一开始觉得这群人很奇怪但似乎值得同情,但在瞥见潜伏在群体表面下的真正恐怖之后你离开了邪教组织。或者,你可能从未理解为什么你的同胞邪教徒会做出这些行为,只是从恶行中逃离了出来。最后,你可能是一个被当局或冒险者捣毁的邪教的最后幸存者,他们因为你的年轻或无知而饶恕了你。这种离开会让你成为你的前同胞追杀或威胁的目标,如果他们还有其他人在在逃亡中。

劇透 -   :
When you choose this background, work with your GM to determine what cult you were or are afliated with and whether they remain active. If you did not sever all ties with the cult, talk with your GM about what contact you still have and how the cult’s interests can contribute to the story without putting you unduly at odds with the other players. For example, a cult that placates a monstrous force out of fear or that doesn’t truly understand the danger of its patron might include members who are not villains but rather sympathetic characters who might be helped out of a difcult situation.

当你选择此背景时,请与你的GM一起确定你所崇拜或与之相关的邪教以及他们是否仍然活跃。 如果你没有完全切断与邪教组织的联系的话,请与你的GM讨论你仍然拥有什么样的联系,以及邪教的目的,从而为这个故事做出贡献,且预防你与其他玩家的不相称。例如,一个因恐惧而安抚怪物或者不能真正理解其宗主的危险的邪教组织可能包含一些成员并非反派,而是可能在困难情况下提供帮助的同情人物。

劇透 -   :
Skill Profciencies: Choose two from Deception, Religion,and Yog-Sothothery (see page 37)

技能熟练项:从 欺瞒,宗教,神话Yog-Sothothery 中选择两项

劇透 -   :
Tool Profciencies or Languages: Choose two fromdisguise kit, forgery kit, poisoner’s kit, thieves’ tools,Thieves’ Cant, and a language spoken by the cult’s allies

工具与语言熟练项:从易容工具、文书伪造工具、盗贼工具、盗贼黑话,以及你邪教同胞所说的语言中,选择两项

劇透 -   :
Equipment: An unholy symbol (from your initiation),vestments, a set of traveler’s clothes, a text containingcoded details on the powers and goals of the creatures youserved, 5 candles or sticks of incense, a tinderbox, and abelt pouch containing 50 gp

装备:一枚邪徽(来自你的组织),法衣,一套旅行者衣物,一个包含着关于你所服务的生物的力量和目标的细节的加密文本,5根蜡烛或香薰木条,一个火绒盒,以及一个装着50gp的腰包

特性:启示Feature: revelatioN
劇透 -   :
As a Mythos cultist, you were initiated into some secret beyond normal humanoid experience. You might have deduced the secret yourself before the cult was willing or able to initiate you formally, or you might have earned the trust of a high priest or alien entity and been deemed worthy of the secret. The nature of the secret reflects how the object of the cult defes known reality. It might be a revelation about the origin of your people, the fate of the world, the laws of nature, looming threats to known life, or the details about an Elder Influence’s current fate and disposition. You might have found evidence that disproves common understanding of the planes of existence, the movement of the stars, or the course of history. You might have learned to use alien technology or even the location of a cache of such treasures hidden in a dangerous and hard-to-reach place.

作为一个神话教徒,你被引入了一些超出人类经验的秘密。 你可能已经在邪教组织愿意或能够正式告知你之前推断出这个秘密或者你可能赢得了大祭司或异类实体的信任,并被看做是值得泄密的对象。这个秘密的性质反映了邪教的侍奉对象如何定义已知的现实。这可能揭示了人民的起源,世界的命运,自然法则,对已知生命迫在眉睫的威胁,或者是启示有关一个古老影响Elder Influence当前命运和性情的细节。你或许会发现关于存在的位面、群星的运动或历史进程的常规认知的相反证据可能学会使用外星科技,甚至知道了隐藏危险且难以触及的此类物品存储位置。
劇透 -   :
Work with your GM to determine the nature of your revelation and its impact on your adventures.

与你的GM一起确定你启示的性质及其对你们的冒险的影响。

建议特征suggested characteristics
劇透 -   :
Mythos cults often attract people with extreme personalities and encourage them to become even more extreme, unbound by the restrictions of outside society but often also constrained by the obsessive nature of the cult itself. Cultists’ traits tend to be shaped by their isolation from society and the idiosyncrasies of the cult. Cultists tend to cling to common ideals but take them to unusual extremes or view them from an unusual perspective. Cultists’ bonds are often what motivated them to leave the cult, although by the same token, a bond might keep cultists involved with a cult. Cultists’ flaws are often related to how they were inducted in the frst place or the terrible things they did while in the cult.

神话邪教往往会吸引极端个性的人,并鼓励他们变得更加极端,不受外部社会的限制,而是受到邪教本身的偏执性的限制。邪教徒的特点容易被他们与社会的孤立和邪教的特性所塑造。教徒们倾向于坚持共同的理想,但这使他们异常的极端,或者他们会以不同的角度来看待理想。邪教徒牵绊通常是他们离开邪教组织的动机,出于同样的理由这种牵绊也可能使邪教徒投身邪教。邪教徒的缺点通常与他们初次被引入的方式或他们在邪教中所做的可怕事情有关。

劇透 -   :

d8 Personality Trait
1 I fumble for socially expected niceties and use arcane figures of speech.
2 My first response to anyone who speaks with an air of authority is emphatic deference or contrariness.
3 I routinely work out code phrases and meaningful gestures with those I trust to ensure we can
communicate without eavesdroppers understanding.
4 I habitually guess at cosmic connections between everything that happens and tie them back to
the teachings of my cult, even if I no longer really believe in it.
5 Knowledge is only for those who are worthy. I test others relentlessly before sharing what I know.
6 I have known people to overlook blatant falsehoods for the sake of their own comfort. I don’t trust what I can’t personally verify.
7 Religions have done nothing but seek to control or bribe me with promises that come to
disappointment. I have little faith or respect to spare for gods and those who follow them.
8 I constantly try to do what I’m told not to do.

d8特点
1我摸索着了解细微的社会期望,并使用神秘的比喻
2我对任何以权威言论说话的人的第一反应是强烈的尊重或反对。
3我会定期地与我信任的人用代码短语和有意义的手势来确保我们的沟通能够做到没有窃听者理解。
4我习惯性地猜测所发生的一切之间的宇宙联系并将它们联系我邪教的教义,即使我不再相信它。
5知识只适用于那些有价值的人。 在分享我的所知之前,我将不带感情地测试他人。
6我见过人们为了安慰自己忽视那些明显的谎言对于我无法亲自验证的内容我不会相信
7宗教只会试图用虚假承诺控制或麻痹这让我失望。我信仰或尊重神灵们和他们的追随者
8我不断尝试做我被告知不要做的事情。

劇透 -   :

d6 Ideal
1 Transformation. I will become more than a common mortal, reinventing myself as something different but greater. (Chaotic)
2 Discovery. Mortal comprehension is a pitiful thing compared to the Great Old Ones and Elder Gods. Learning secrets like theirs is the only way for we mortals to become more than clever monkeys. (Any)
3 Rebellion. Laws, norms, and taboos hold us back from our full potential. (Chaotic)
4 Belonging. We deserve to feel like part of something greater. (Neutral)
5 Power. Only those with the power to save themselves deserve to survive the callous forces of the universe. (Evil)
6 Redemption. I might never be able to make up for my mistakes, but I try anyway. (Good)

d6理想
1转换。 我将超越普通的凡人,将自己重塑为不同但更伟大的东西。 (混乱)
2发现。 与旧日支配者外神们相比,凡人理解可怜。 学习他们的秘密是唯一的途径否则我们凡人仅是聪明猴子。(任意
3反叛。 法律,规范和禁忌使我们无法充分发挥潜力。 (混乱)
4归属。 我们理应感受到自己是更高存在的一部分。 (中立
5力量。 只有那些有能力拯救自己的人才能在宇宙的冷酷力量中存活下来。 (邪恶)
6救赎。 即使犯下的错误可能永远无法弥补,无论如何我会尽力尝试。 (善良

劇透 -   :

d6 Bond
1 I won’t let someone else be charmed or trapped as I once was.
2 I left a dear friend behind when I escaped the cult’s grasp. I search for a way to free them, but fear that they might not even want to be rescued when I am ready.
3 The mentor that inducted me into the cult is unwilling or unable to see how dangerous it is. I remain nominally affiliated and do the bare minimum I must to stay in the cult’s good graces for my mentor’s sake.
4 I got someone I cared for killed, and I will never let it happen again.
5 I was drawn into the cult by its tantalizing knowledge or gifts. Now, I am sworn to destroy all traces leading to them to prevent others from being indoctrinated.
6 I will be forever grateful to the friend or relative who steadfastly supported me for as long as it took me to leave the cult that had drawn me in.

d6牵绊
1我不会像以前那样让别人被迷惑或构陷。
2当我逃脱邪教的掌控时,离开了一位亲爱的朋友。 我寻找方法来解救他们,但担心在我准备好的时候他们甚至不想获救。
3引领我进入邪教组织的导师无法或不愿意看出它的危险。我在名义上仍属于邪教,为了我的导师,我必须尽我所能保持对邪教对我的青睐。
4一名我所在乎的人因为我而被杀死了,我绝不会让它发生第二次。
5我被诱人的知识或礼物吸引到邪教中。 现在,我发誓要消除他们的所有痕迹,以防止其他人获得。
6我将永远感谢,那个坚定地支持我离开邪教的朋友或亲戚。

劇透 -   :

d6 Flaw
1 I habitually lie about minor details of my life to make myself seem more interesting or to prevent others from getting closer to me.
2 I almost never question those who claim to know more than I do.
3 When I make a mistake, I double down rather than admit it.
4 I like to break things.
5 I will pay any price to learn secrets kept from the world at large.
6 I am certain doom hangs over all mortal hopes and am willing to take extreme risks to escape mortal limitations.

d6缺点
1我习惯性地谎报生活中的细节,让自己看起来更有趣,或者阻止别人接近我。
2我几乎从不质疑那些声称比我更了解的人。
3当我犯了错误时,我会加倍而不是承认。
4我喜欢破坏事物。
5我会付出任何代价来学习隐藏在世界各地的秘密。
6我确信厄运笼罩着所有凡人的希望,我愿意承担极端的风险以逃避我凡人的限制。

离线 吃掉花的羊

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 350
Re: 【SPCM】背景:神话邪教徒, 神话幸存者,幻想者
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-06-28, 周五 14:41:53 »
还剩2个背景,需要我帮忙翻译么。我现在都没事干了

离线 吃掉花的羊

• Knight
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-07-01, 周一 09:31:38 »
整本书只剩2个背景没翻译了,为了尽快收尾,幻想者Visionary(P65)背景我接了,翻译好后会发到这个帖子里。

离线 吃掉花的羊

• Knight
« 回帖 #3 于: 2019-07-01, 周一 20:09:27 »
幻想者

你看待世界的方式总是与众不同。你的敏锐洞察力让你能察觉,有时甚至能理解,其他人眼中的世界之外的东西。你的梦境向象征主义偏离,而你才刚刚开始理解它们。这些梦充满了惊骇的外星之物,但几乎也使你愈发明白你在宇宙中的位置。为了尽量诠释你的领悟,你花了大量时间了写作、艺术或音乐上。因此,你创造了独一无二的作品,至少让你获得了轻度赞誉。这种赞誉可能是对你的逼真作品的真诚好奇,也可能只是对你所表现出来的明显精神疾病的不正常迷恋。

当神话的黑暗力量被激发时,你会被噩梦和无法解释的冲动所困扰。如果你不把这些感觉和想象限制在你的工作中,那么它们会驱使你做出奇怪的行为。这种行为可能会给你带来古怪甚至疯狂的名声。你可能会被引诱去和那些旧日支配者或外神的信徒们共事,希望获得更多的领悟,但是你的直觉也警告你,他们也代表着严重的危险。

与你的GM合作来决定你感知到什么异乎寻常之事,以及公众对你的艺术作何反应。

技能熟练:从察觉、表演、神话(见37页)中选择两项,并获得其熟练项。
工具熟练:从工匠工具和乐器中任选两项,并获得其熟练项。你用它们来创造你的幻想者杰作(见下文)。
装备:一套你用于创作幻想者杰作的工匠工具或乐器;一件令人不安的艺术品,你并不记得自己创作过它;一封信或其他文本,记录着关于艺术的越来越不祥的谣言或传说;一支墨水笔 ,一瓶墨水,10张纸,一套普通服装,以及一个装有5 gp的小包。

幻想者杰作
从下表中骰1~2个或者自选一种创作媒介,你用它们来诠释你的幻象。

d12   创作媒介
1   散文、诗歌或故事
2   油画
3   陶器或泥塑
4   砖雕或石雕
5   水墨素描
6   合金雕塑或普通金属雕塑
7   织物
8   木雕
9   舞蹈
10   乐器
11   歌唱
12   珠宝雕刻或稀有金属雕塑

特性:惊骇敏感

你的幻想艺术品体现了你对超自然现象的敏锐洞察力。如果被你察觉到的艺术或文字是因作者接触了神话而创作的,则你会自动意识到这一点。当神话的力量活跃时,你的梦变得黑暗而不祥,赐予你模糊的线索,如果你跟随这些力量,你会离这些线索更近。当你在任何生物或物件上感知到其密切接触过神话怪物或古老影响的证据时,你会有一种奇怪的感觉,即使你尚未意识到证据是什么。这种感觉并不会表明该证据和该接触的方式是什么。

此外,你可以将你的梦境或你与神话接触的感觉创作成一件艺术品,以帮助你理解它们。创造一件艺术品通常需要至少8个小时(由GM决定),在你完成长休前无法再次创作艺术品。在一整天的休息时间内,你可以把艺术品卖给你的老客户。除非激发你梦境或感觉的神话力量或怪物异常模糊,否则至少有一个人能在你的艺术品中认出它的踪迹,并足以告诉你有关该对象的一般信息,或将你引向能做到这一点的图书馆或专家。此外,如果你在一处惊骇敏感特性所指出的迹象上进行的智力(调查)或感知(神话)检定失败,则你可以在一次长休中冥想该迹象,并在长休结束时重骰该检定。10天内,你无法使用此特性再次重骰属性检定。

建议特质

幻想者往往有一些特质可以把由他们的敏感所带来的不适降到最低。他们的理想往往是与他们的艺术有关的遥远之物,或者是他们赖以避免在自己的幻象中迷失自我的内心支柱。他们的牵绊常常和他们的怪诞感知联系在一起。幻想者的缺点往往与恐惧或被压垮的感官有关。

d8   个人特质
1   我总是会停下来欣赏我发现的任何一点美丽和奇妙。
2   我的敏锐感官能在别人认为枯燥乏味的东西中发现大量的微妙华丽和细微差别。
3   任何新的经历,无论好坏,都令我都富有诗意。
4   我每天都写日记,来帮助我理解我的感受和经历。
5   另一位幻想者的例子激励着我,让我相信自己的感觉。我尽可能多参考那位幻想家的作品。
6   我到处寻找隐藏或巧合的模式,并悠闲地猜测它们的潜在含义。
7   我的冥想清楚表明,诸神力量及其仆人是高度可疑的。
8   我有一种强烈的病态好奇心。

d6   理想
1   想象。创造和自由思考是超越世俗极限的唯一途径。(混乱)
2   认同。我们都需要被别人理解。(中立)
3   美感。无论我看向哪里,丑陋似乎都在我的视线外若隐若现,所以我尽可能地创造或保护美丽。(善良)
4   发明。我要为这个世界创造一个从未出现过的作品。(混乱)
5   抱负。我的幻象召唤我去往更大的目标,没有什么能阻挡我。(任意阵营)
6   真实。我无法忍受将自己躲藏起来或隐瞒自己的经历。(守序)

d6   牵绊
1   尽管我有被压垮或惹麻烦的倾向,但一位亲戚、女仆或其他照顾我的人在帮助我找到方向后仍然和我很亲近。
2   在某个瞬间,我能感到一种与另一名努力理解自己在宇宙中的位置的人的联系。
3   在混乱的宇宙中,艺术是一种罕见的意义和慰借来源。我尽我所能地保护与支持艺术品和艺术家们。
4   我和一个神话实体有着秘密友谊,我珍惜它的视角,尽管有时它会说服我去做一些我所不耻之事。
5   一位朋友信任我并相信我说的话是真的,而其他人都不会这样。我愿意为这位朋友做任何事。
6   我看到了幻象,一个神一样的实体正威胁着我所知的世界。这件事可能无法被终止,但我相信我至少可以推迟它。

d6   缺点
1   我愿意做任何事来避免看到又一个让我精神紧张的梦境或幻象。
2   隐瞒真相会将我吞噬。我无法保守秘密太久。
3   我常因自己行为古怪而被谴责或解雇。我很难信任任何人或与其公开交流,除非他们也是被孤立者。
4   我的感官很容易被新事物压垮,所以我只购买那几样特定的食物、饮料和住处,即使我不太负担得起。
5   目睹噩梦成真对我来说异常痛苦。面对超自然怪物时我无法思考,除非冷静的头脑能帮助我控制自己。
6   我绝不会放弃任何能让我了解更多关于我的幻象或类似的陌生之物的机会,不管该机会可能会付出什么代价。

离线 吃掉花的羊

• Knight
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-07-01, 周一 20:13:35 »
神话幸存者你开始翻译了没?还没开始的话,我也接了

离线 EGGBOY

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 12
« 回帖 #5 于: 2019-07-04, 周四 18:31:50 »
神话幸存者mythos survivor

你的生活被神话中的危险力量打破了,但你活了下来。 也许你在某个被异界现象和怪物所侵扰的荒野或废墟中长大。 也许你的早年生活都在躲避或忍受异类以食物、研究或奴役为目的的抓捕或研究。也许你遭受过一次短暂但激烈的折磨,并在家人、朋友或疗养院工作人员照顾下花了数年才恢复。
无论如何,你必须懂得快速地观察和学习,以保持你的生命或理智。取决于你幸存下来的怪物或事件的的性质,你可能必须明白该在何时躲藏、何时逃跑、何时战斗,或何时该选择忽略你周围的某种异常。你甚至可能曾帮助了其他无法应付这类事的人,又或许你曾不得不抛弃一些其他相对不幸的受害者。
从列表中或你GM提供给你的清单中选择一个旧日支配者,外神,邪教或外星力量,并与你的GM一起详细探讨你所幸存下来的那可怕环境的细节。

劇透 -   :
Your life was shattered by dangerous forces of the Mythos, but you survived. Perhaps you grew up in a wilderness or ruin vexed by otherworldly phenomena and monsters. Maybe you spent your early life eluding or enduring alien capture for research, food, or servitude. Perhaps you had a brief but intense ordeal and took years to recover, cared for by family, friends, or sanitarium workers.
In any case, you had to watch and learn quickly simply to keep your life or your sanity. Depending on the nature of the monster or hazard you survived, you might have had to know when to hide, when to run, when to fght, or when to pointedly ignore the strangeness around you. You might have even led others who could not cope as well, or maybe you had to leave less fortunate victims behind.
Choose a Great Old One, Outer God, cult, or alien force from the table of contents or from a list given to you by your GM, and work with your GM to detail what sort of terrible circumstances you survived.

技能熟练项:从 奥秘、宗教、隐匿、生存、神话Yog-Sothothery 中选择两项

语言熟练项:任选两项

装备:一个灯笼,一个火绒盒,一个来自你曾杀死或逃离的神话怪物的战利品,一套旅行者衣物,一柄小刀,一支墨水笔,一瓶墨水,一本日记,以及一个装着15gp的腰包

劇透 -   :
Skill Profciencies: Choose two from Arcana, Religion, Stealth, Survival, and Yog-Sothothery (see page 37)
Languages: Two of your choice
Equipment: A lantern, a tinderbox, a trophy from a Mythos monster you killed or escaped, a set of traveler’s clothes, a knife, an ink pen, a bottle of ink, a diary, and a belt pouch containing 15 gp

特性:绝望的洞察Feature: desperate iNsight

建议特征suggested characteristics
神话幸存者们被他们身周的恶性影响刻下了永久的印记。他们的生存方式影响他们的特点,且若某段关系使他们挺过了折磨,会是一个不错的关系选择。 他们的理想可能是面对逆境时的力量源泉,也可能是在面对这充满危险又无情的宇宙中,意识到必须找寻自己的意义而诞生的。他们的缺陷往往是对已经被夺走的羁绊的过度需要,或是对某种可能已经不合时宜的防御机制的过度依赖。
如果你的角色所幸存下来的折磨并没有占据其青春期或成年早期的大部分时间,那么请也选择另一个背景来代表你角色除了这段折磨之外的经历。在选择角色的特征时,将两个背景的建议特征结合起来考虑。

劇透 -   :
As a Mythos survivor, you picked up useful insights for dealing with alien entities. You know all the vulnerabilities, resistances, and immunities of three dangerous creatures you directly survived contact with, as well as at least one thing each seemed interested in or repulsed by. You automatically notice signs of unnatural influences and the passage of aberrations, fends, monstrosities, and undead, although you might not identify them unless they are the sorts of creatures you survived. You also recognize symbols of the Great Old Ones and Outer Gods.
If the ordeal your character survived did not occupy the majority of your adolescence or early adulthood, also choose another background to represent your character’s experiences aside from the ordeal. Consider the suggested characteristics of both that background and this background when choosing your character’s characteristics.
Mythos survivors are forever marked by their close calls with malign influences. Their methods of survival influence their traits, and a relationship that helped them through the ordeal is a promising choice of bond. Their ideals might have been a source of strength in the face of adversity or the result of discovering that they must fnd their own meaning in the face of a dangerously uncaring universe. Their flaws tend to be needed bonds taken too far or defense mechanisms that they can’t stop using even when not appropriate.

D8特点
1我必须组织其他幸存者,否则就是死亡。每当我的小组对前进方向有疑问时,我都会抓住主动权。
2如果不是因为一位幸存的长者,我将会永远迷失。我经常模仿或引用那个人的榜样。
3迅速行动使我活到现在。我保证我做出的交互都简短而务实。
4因我的经验而放弃法术。 我避免纠缠于糟糕的可能性。
5我想出了方便的押韵,座右铭或规则来让我的头脑清醒。我时常引用它们。
6我知道最好不要相信我眼睛看到的东西。我总是多加验证。
7在我经历过之后,我再也无法相信任何善意的势力。
8我因理解了某些事物而后悔,所以我格外地小心,会在确保他人必需知晓后,再告诉他们那些可能令人不安的事情。我选择使用委婉语或模糊的摘要而不是详细介绍。

劇透 -   :
d8 Personality Trait
1 I had to organize other survivors or die. I seize the initiative whenever my group’s direction is in doubt.
2 I would have been lost forever without an elder survivor. I constantly mimic or refer to that person’s example.
3 I had to move quickly to make it this far. I keep interactions short and businesslike.
4 Giving up spells doom in my experience. I avoid dwelling on bad possibilities.
5 I came up with handy rhymes, mottoes, or rules to keep my head on straight. I quote them at any opportunity.
6 I know better than to trust what my eyes see. I always verify.
7 I can’t trust any benevolent power after what I experienced.
8 There are things I regret learning, so I take extra care to ensure others need to know before telling them potentially unsettling things. I use euphemisms or vague summaries rather than getting into details.

d6理想
1适应。 没有永存的事物,所以我将充分利用抓住的每一个机会。 (混乱)
2自然。 那质朴,健康的生活,必须不惜一切代价保护。 (中立)
3善良。 在这残酷,冷漠的宇宙中,我尽全力创造每一分的幸福。 (善良)
4团结。 若我们不尽好自己的本分,我们则都将陷入毁灭之中。(守序)
5安全。 失去稳定,失去一切。(守序)
6力量。 只有最强者能生存,而我正是那最强的。 (邪恶)

劇透 -   :
d6 Ideal
1 Adaptation. Nothing lasts, so I make the most of every opportunity. (Chaotic)
2 Nature. Natural, wholesome life must be protected at all costs from unnatural forces. (Neutral)
3 Kindness. In a cruel, uncaring universe, I work to make every bit of happiness I can. (Good)
4 Unity. If we don’t do our part, we will all fall into ruin. (Lawful)
5 Safety. Without stability, we have nothing. (Lawful)
6 Strength. Only the strong survive, and I am the strongest there is. (Evil)

d6关系
1当我从痛苦中恢复过来时,我愿意为那些帮助我的人们做任何事情来报答。
2我永远不会让那些伤害我所爱的人的怪物再伤害任何人。
3我对那些无法独自生存的人们施以援手。
4我会为那些陪我度过我生命中最恐怖的时光的人们而死。
5防止其他人遇到我所遇到的可怕灾难的唯一方法,就是销毁这些痛苦留下的所有证据。
6必须治愈或控制,那被邪恶势力所夺走或扭曲的,曾经质朴,健康的生活。

劇透 -   :
d6 Bond
1 I will do anything for those who supported me while I recovered from my ordeal.
2 I will never let the monsters who hurt those I love harm anyone else.
3 I help those who can’t survive without help.
4 I would die for those who went through the most horrific time of my life with me.
5 The only way to prevent anyone else from stumbling on the horrific disaster I encountered is to destroy all evidence of the ordeal.
6 Wholesome, natural life despoiled or transformed by evil forces must be cured or contained.

d6缺点
1为了忘记过往,我愿付出一切。
2愤怒或恐惧,异类怪物们会使我盲目。
3我后悔地抛下了一个我在乎的人,并拒绝潜在的朋友或盟友,因为我将来可能也不得不抛弃他们。
4我痴迷地储存了许多我无法轻易积累或发现的东西,以防我可能需要它们。
5在之前负责我的安全的人失信/失败后,我反思地质疑和不信任所有的权威人物。
6我会牺牲一切来逆转或阻止我曾经勉强幸存的威胁,甚至只是其可能性。

劇透 -   :
d6 Flaw
1 I would do anything to forget.
2 Unnatural monsters blind me with rage or fear.
3 I regret leaving someone I cared about behind, and rebuff potential friends or allies for fear I might have to abandon them too.
4 I obsessively stockpile so many things I can’t easily store or track them all, just in case I might need them.
5 After being failed by those responsible for my safety before, I reflexively question and distrust all authority figures.
6 I will make any sacrifice to avert or stop even the possibility of a threat like the one that I so narrowly survived